[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of female leads in Disney films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1392830265133.jpg (120 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1392830265133.jpg
120 KB, 720x720
Just how old are the female leads of Disney? The mean has been going up over time, that much is for sure.

From youngest to oldest, isn't it something like

Lilo - 10?
Snow white - 13
Ariel - 16
Aurora - 16
Jasmine - 16
Mulan - 16
Rapunzel - 18
Anna - 18
Pocahontas - 18
Tiana - 19
Elsa - 21
Jane - 20something
Esmeralda - 20something
Judy - 24
Megara - 20something
>>
>>80473692

Snow White is only 13? Lordy lordy, what are they putting in the food these da--I mean, uh, whenever that movie took place.
>>
30/40-something when?
>>
>>80474924
Kida was 3,000+, get on my level
>>
Snow White is 14
the real question here is how many of them were still virgins?
>>
>>80474514
Less than 200 years ago, girls were pretty much married off after their first period. The "think of the children" puritan bullshit is a product of the Victorian era.

A girl unmarried by 18 was almost a spinster, so a lot of the girls in fairy tales Disney bases it's stuff on are in their early teens.

Even now, USA is the only country besides a couple of third world shitholes that has the age of consent as high as 18. Oh, and get this, the "land of the free" actually has a law that makes it illegal for Americans abroad to have sex with people under 18 regardless of the local age of consent, it's a fucking riot.
>>
>>80475962
>the "land of the free" actually has a law that makes it illegal for Americans abroad to have sex with people under 18 regardless of the local age of consent

I've never been outside of the U.S., but I never knew this either.
>>
>>80475962
What are they gonna do task a cia team to arrest me? They're too busy bombing Muhammad and helping Iraq lose a war
>>
>>80476097
No, but say a father wouldn't be too happy about a vacationing yank pumping and dumping his 16yo daughter, his own country's laws make it A-OK as long as his daughter was perfectly happy with her orgasm, but if he reports you to the local US embassy, a greeting party will deliver you you to a cell with Bubba the unfriendly rapist upon your return to the states.
>>
>>80475962
>Less than 200 years ago, girls were pretty much married off after their first period.
Only if they were wealthy enough because political alliances were made through marriage and needed to be consummated ASAP.

The majority of the population of Europe, which wasn't wealthy, waited until their early twenties to marry for hundreds and hundreds of years.

Teenage girls are much more likely to die in childbirth or face disastrous complications that young adult women.

Pedophiles keep making shit up to justify wanting to rape tween girls.
>>
>>80476339
>rape
She can't say no if she's dead.
>>
I think this is pertinent to the thread's theme.

>kills and maims with no scruple
>fucks anyone with looks and a pulse and treats them like shit afterwards
>doesn't have a shred of respect for other human beings
>an all around narcissistic sociopath
>"Oh no, she's 17 - 1 day? What kind of monster do you think I am?"

It's hilarious how the arbitrary number 18 is drilled into Americans' heads. You can have the protagonist be a horrible violent criminal who's OK with tattooing babies, but sex with a 17 year old is just too immoral for him.
>>
>>80476514
Who are you talking about?
>>
>>80476339
The fuck kind of history book did you read? The average age of death for a peasant was 40-something, if you think they waited to have children (AKA free workforce) until 20 you're a retard.
>>
>>80476514
>>80476554
Fuck me, this.
>>
>>80476610
Average age of death was only 40 when counting infant deaths which happened at a much higher rate. I'm an actual historian who reads actual historical texts, not some pedoshit trying to justify his rape fantasies.
>>
>>80473692

older ladies >> schoolgirls

I think we can all agreee
>>
>>80474514
If you really look at her, she really does look about 13 or 14. She's just plastered in makeup, which is why a fully grown man couldn't tell the difference. That's his story at least.
>>
>>80476634
Oh, right. But I got the impression it was more about him fearing the inevitable consequences than finding it morally repugnant. Then again, it's been a while since I saw that one.
>>
>>80476655
I study this on Anthropollogy, I can confirm. It wasn't that rare to reach the 60's as most people think.
>>
>>80476655
>I'm an actual historian
I have doctorates in history, sociology and paleontology. So you have to concede to me in this internet argument.
>>
>>80476339
This anon is right.

That said, first marriage or first child birth is not the same as the age of first sexual intercourse.
>>
>>80475962
>Even now, USA is the only country besides a couple of third world shitholes that has the age of consent as high as 18
You're joking right? The third world shitholes are the ones where the age of consent is low.
>>
>>80476683
>which is why a fully grown man

Did you see Snow White's Prince? He's got the face of a little boy.
>>
>>80476805
You'd think, but no. Africa, the Middle East and Asia all have conservative cultures. The lowest ages of consent are in Europe.
>>
>>80476869
How old would you say he is? 16? My perspective might be skewed because I age kind of slowly. It kinda sucks but it's better than aging quickly, I guess.
>>
>>80473692
No fucking way is Mulan 16. That's bullshit.
>>
>>80476892
I think you mean Japan. Age of consent by Japanese federal law is 13.
>>
>>80476514
Most of America has an age of consent of 16, 18 is just what people usually think, because that's the legal age in California, and that's where most movies and TV shows are from.
>>
>>80477115
Federal. Districts independently put it at 18. Japs are a bunch of masochist who are really into blueballing themselves. Hence the censorship laws.
>>
>>80475674
Lilo - virgin
Snow white - virgin
Ariel - not virgin
Aurora - read the fucking book
Jasmine - provably not virgin
Mulan - same as above
Rapunzel - virgin
Anna - virgin
Pocahontas - idk
Tiana - not virgin
Elsa - she fucked Anna
Jane - not virgin
Esmeralda - gypsy
Judy - no
Megara - lol nope
Kida - sure she isnt
Star - Virgin
The one from the black calderum - who cares?
>>
>>80478921
>Anna - virgin
>Elsa - she fucked Anna
>>
>>80478972
My fault, sorry
>>
>>80475962
>girls were pretty much married off after their first period
Depends a lot on their social standing. Among the nobility, where the children were used as marriageable pawns in political games, sure. Among the peasantry or bourgeoisie, where the wife had a lot of responsibility in running the household, managing the servants etc; not so much.
>>
>>80478921
You missed Leia
>>
>>80476610
Different anon but it's the same in my country. The peasantry needed a wife who was able to run a household, manage the servants, tend to the animals, who knew what you had to preserve for the winter and how and how much (otherwise, everyone would die), control the finances etc etc etc. Being the wife was a position with a lot of responsibility and hard labour, it wasn't fit for some preteen weakling. All of the folk wisdom etc indicates that people who married women who were noticeably younger than 18-19 were considered idiots since teenagers couldn't run a household like a woman could
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.