[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better than the 90's cartoon t b h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_2.jpg (57 KB, 361x539) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_2.jpg
57 KB, 361x539
Better than the 90's cartoon t b h
>>
>>80471078
>WOLVERINE
>oh and the X-Men too I guess
So glad that cunt is dead.
>>
>>80471078
>>80471113
Best Storm
Best Kitty
Best Rogue
Worst possible choice of title for a show.
>>
>>80471137
>Storm
>Rogue
>not Nightcrawler
>not Wolverineclops
>not Beast
>not Scarlet Witch
>not Emma
>not Gambit
>>
>>80471078
Wolverine was a mary sue and a hypocrite in that show
>>
>>80471078

Wolverine was pretty much the biggest fault of the show.
Not only does he become the leader despite both Ororo and Scott being in the team, he also has 'only Wolverine focused episodes' sprinkled here and there, like the Hulk one, that add nothing to the much more interesting plot than Logan's past.
>>
>>80471611
Best part is: he always runs away on his own in those episodes. He does it like 4 fucking times. Then Cyke does it once and Wolverine is super mad and wants to kick him off the team. Hell, Rogue calls him out on that in the first episode and he still does it multiple times and never gets comeuppance for it. Show would've been goat without him. As it stands, it's just pretty good.
>>
>>80471078
This cartoon has lighting and shading issues its so dark not just the atmosphere

It also has really bad animation
Come on ATLA can doit why can't the others follow?
>>
>>80471078
I love them both
but this anon is Right>>80471113
>>
This cartoon ended with Scott and Jean making out while Emma's exploded body rained down around them. Never forget.
>>
>>80471078
Yeah, but the 90s cartoon is ugly garbage covered with a thick coat of nostalgia.
>>
>>80471078
I never saw the 90s show, but I liked this show a lot.

>>8047111
>being so pissed off at a character being popular that it prevents you from enjoying good things

You are why we can't have nice things.
>>
90's>Evo>WATXM
>>
>>80471078
Having never seen the 90's show as a kid, I can rather objectively agree.
I will abstain from comparing either to Evolution, since I actually watched that when it came out and liked it, so I'm biased in that.
>>
>>80471840
Animation had issues, but at least it wasn't as horrible as current Marvel animation.
>>
>>80471078
at least it had Emma in it. But the 90s one was better ignoring the last season
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.