[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend is trying to convince me to watch this. How much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
My friend is trying to convince me to watch this.

How much of a faggot is he?
>>
>>80470235
The only faggot here is you, for questioning your friend's recommendation.

Watch it faggot.
>>
>>80470235
It's a nice show anon. Normies like it but don't let it stop you from enjoying it.
>>
I dunno how many men does he fuck? I mean I guess you only need one but like is he a real dick about it? "Ha ha I love fucking dudes anon, and you can't get any! I'm gonna go to the gym and get laid while I exercise so I'm even better at sex!", that kind of guy? What an asshole, thinking he's a better faggot than you. You'll show him, your heart is pure and untainted for your one true love.
>>
>letting /co/ decide what you should like
>>
>>80470235
The kind you secretly want to be deep inside, anon. Being angry and bitter all the time has left you incapable of feeling joy while your friend can watch awesome TV shows and fuck all the ass he wants because he has ceased to give a fuck about the whiny shit that secretes out of your mouth.

Now go watch Rick and Morty and be the biggest faggot you know you can be.
>>
A huge one.
But that's not a fact dictated by recommending this fantastic show.
>>
>>80470235
>h-hey /co/ should I like this? I can't formulate my own opinion haha
sheep
>>
>>80470393
>being a tripfag
>>
>>80470235
Less of a faggot than you are, guaranteed.
>>
>>80470235
He isn't, but you want his dick inside you so bad you're wishing he was.

His recommending this show is independent of that fact.
>>
>>80470235
watch it anon. it's funny.
>>
>>80470393
>being a tripfag
>on 4chan
Faggot
>>
I don't know I never met the guy.
Rick and Morty is a pretty good show but why do you hold /co/ opinions in a higher standard then your own friend?

It makes you look like an asshole OP.
>>
>>80470529
>>80472502
Why do outside of generals hate tripfags?
inb4 "Lurk more, newfag
>>
>>80470529
>>80472502
>samefagging
>>
File: cet.gif (2 MB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
cet.gif
2 MB, 300x400
>>80470235
its pretty good
>>
>>80472596
*Why do people outside of generals
>>
>>80470235
I tried to convince a friend to watch this. I actually would love to let fuck me but he already have a cute gf. Go make your conclusions.
>>
It's a good show, just avoid the fanbase
>>
>>80472596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>shit talking your friend because he thinks you might like a certain cartoon.
You're a terrible friend OP.
I'd say the same if he was asking you to watch Slacker Cats or MLP.
>>
>>80470235

It's a good show, but the 9.3 rating on imdb is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
/co/ liked R&M before it was cool. Then, of course, when it was cool, /co/ had to shit on it at every opportunity.
>>
>>80470393
This
>>
>>80472596
It's obnoxious, you fucking twit. This is an anonymous site and no one cares who you are. Wearing a tripcode is like wearing a bright red shirt patterned with penises, it's a cry for attention because you can't say anything of any merit.
>>
>>80472596
Generals are full of cocksucking fags who wouldn't know a good thread if it shot their mother
>>
>>80470235
>trusting /co/s opinion over your friend's opinion
Not as big of a faggot as you OP
>>
Rick and Morty is trash. So yeah, he's a faggot. I have a friend that keeps doing Rock's voice and it makes me want to cut his vocal cords.
>>
>>80474848
>/co/ praises S1 of Rick and Morty like the second coming
>S2 happens and it gets popular with normies
>Now you can't bring it up without blatant shitposting

>/co/ praises S1 of Steven Universe like the second coming
>S2 happens and it gets popular with tumblr
>Now you can't bring it up without blatant shitposting
>>
>>80470290
This. It's a good show.
But to be fair I avoided giving it a shot a loooong while because of the design. Although I heard good things about the show.
>>
>>80470235
My friend did the same thing. I watched it, it's great.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.