[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Rouges Gallery and why is it The Rouges?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1438377957131.jpg (278 KB, 1024x627) Image search: [Google]
1438377957131.jpg
278 KB, 1024x627
What is the best Rouges Gallery and why is it The Rouges?
>>
>>80469532
>The Rouges
The Rogues are the best DC villains.
I would also like to state that Spider-Man's gallery is the best in Marvel.
Now we just have to find a way to combine the two.
>>
>>80469532
The Rogues became awesome once writers started playing up their interactions and making them a real blue-collar bunch of guys tied together basically by a union. That's what makes them cooler than the sum of their parts (which are nice, though guys like Heat Wave are uninspired as shit).

Also, who thinks a bunch of the Johns additions to the Rogues are some of the best? Murmur, Girder, Tar Pit (did he create Tar Pit?), and the others are cash money.
>>
Captain Cold is the one that makes the Rogues good.
The rest are just lame as shit.
Does anyone actually care about Mirror Master, or Weather Wizard, or the Trickster (Mark Hamill doesn't count)?
>>
>>80469888
I like both Mirror Master and Weather Wizard.
I think they are interesting.
>>
>>80469888
Mirror Master's been done really well before, usually when Morrison writes him. The Weather Wizard sucks, but he's got fun powers. Trickster 2.0 had a really good arc in Johns' Wally run as I recall
>>
>>80469888
Mirror Master is pretty good, what makes them good is that they're A-List SuperVillains bumming around as C and D-Listers.

Weather Wizard can literally grow a tornado inside someone, Mirror Master can shatter someone's eyes just because it's reflective, Heatwave somehow manages to melt a Black Lantern Ring for some reason.
>>
File: 2009536-heatwave_1.jpg (113 KB, 451x688) Image search: [Google]
2009536-heatwave_1.jpg
113 KB, 451x688
>>80469806
Heatwave and Weather Wizard are great. So are the Reverse Flashes, and Captain Boomerang, Gorilla Grodd, Mirror Master, both Tricksters, and even The Top.

>>80469888
>does anyone actually care about Mirror Master

u srs?
>>
>>80469888
Cold is the glue, but everyone is needed.

That said, great bunch of villains, love how "real" they are with their objectives and their relation with Flash (wally), hell, for the most part they don't even like the other "more impressive" villains.
>>
File: benson_plays_killing_floor.gif (2 MB, 280x158) Image search: [Google]
benson_plays_killing_floor.gif
2 MB, 280x158
>>80470008
>firebugkillsahusk.jpg
>>
>>80469888
>not makes the Rouges Cool
>>
>>80469532
>Rouge
You fucking ignoramus
>>
File: Evan_McCulloch_004.jpg (683 KB, 1024x1518) Image search: [Google]
Evan_McCulloch_004.jpg
683 KB, 1024x1518
>>80469888
>not liking depressed cokehead Mirror Master
>>
>>80469969
>what makes them good is that they're A-List SuperVillains bumming around as C and D-Listers.
Same reason the Spider rogues are the best rogue gallery on marvel.

>>80469584
Imagine a crossover where the villains get traansplanted, Flashes rogues are in New York and have to deal with Spiderman, Spideys rogues are now in Keystone City and have to defeat the Flash.
>>
>>80469888
Seeing the bringer of rain play weather wizard has lead me to develop a humongous crush on the character.
>>
>>80469888
Evan McCokehead is the best in the way he loves being Supervillain.
>Fuck the real world I'm just gonna play dressup and do whatever I please.
Johns doesn't get enough credit for the eay he writes mirror master.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.