[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
menage a 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
what will it take
>>
File: obscene acts.png (106 KB, 1015x363) Image search: [Google]
obscene acts.png
106 KB, 1015x363
>>80468609
>>
>>80468609
So he's not even getting a bj? This lady is turning out worse than Zii.
>>
>>80468861
No see, Zii is a cocktease who's got an odd fixation on not fucking Gary even when she wants to (and knows he wants to back). This lady, on the other hand, has a boyfriend, which is a perfectly reasonable reason to friendzone another dude even if you think he's cute.
>>
>>80468609
>try to get with girl
>girl uses him for games
>has raunchy sex with boyfriend and tells him about it
>now he has to help the girl he wants have better sex with the guy

Gary is going down the drain as fast the these threads do.
>>
>>80469975
I dont see why thats important now.

Isnt supposed gary had already a lot of sex?
>>
>>80468861
Zii did a lot of her horrible things on purpose. So far tracy is just treating Gary like a friend and probably not intentionally rubbing her sex life in his face. At worst she led him on back when she came to his house saying she was going to break up with the guy..
>>
>>80470067
It's my argument as to why she is not, in fact, worse then Zii.
>>
>>80470076
Even then I think she believed it when she said that.
>>
>>80470067

He's had more sex than all of 4chan combined AND he fucked the tranny. And somehow he's the most pathetic person ever.
>>
>>80468615
>>80468609

Oh shit, it's all collating towards the girl from that second one giving gary a blowjob!
>>
>>80470067
I think he's only had sex twice.

Once with the therapist...for like a minute. and then he fucked a Tranny.

other than that, chicks just use him for oral without giving him anything in return.

He learned a kissing technique from the gay guy in this comic, before the creator made three separate ones, and it translated into him being a god of oral sex.
>>
>>80470209

He had sex with Sonya but mostly used him for oral other than that and then she dumped him because all he wanted to do was worship her butt.
>>
>>80470209
he had sex with sonya several times, and just dp'ed peggy with Matt right before the friendzone arc started.
>>
>>80470240
>>80470254
Oh right, I remember the 4way.

Which one was Sonya again?
>>
>>80470473
the curly hair girl that claims not be a lesbian
>>
I wouldnt mind any of this so much if it was ever acknowledged that Gary was in fact a cuckold or a beta, but we so rarely get any sort of insight into how he feels about his situation or what his aspirations are. I honestly dont think the creator of these comics sees Gary as a character or any kind of human being. They are purely a talking plot device who exists solely to facilitate dramatic sexual humour occurring between "real" people, namely, the other characters.

Its kinda sad, and also confusing a little, since Gary started out as the protagonist, but as a presumably straight male he's been relegated to something worse than a talking macguffin.

Zii's reasoning for not fucking him makes sense in this context. Why date a part of the furniture?
>>
>>80470575
>gary
>not beta
The entire reason he stuck through the Yuki crap was because he didn't think he could do better. Gary has super low self esteem.
>>
>>80469975
>>80470019
>>80470076
>>80470116
>>80470575
>>80470631
so this suposed to be a comedy right?
>>
>>80472522
Yes.
>>
>>80470575
He didn't really care about sex, until Zii comes in and goes "wait, you're a virgin?! Sex is literally the only thing worth living for! We need to get you some sex!" and then is life revolved around getting some sex for a while, and now he's gotten it multiple times.

He got his dream job and had sex. All told, Gary has gotten what he wanted.
>>
>>80472522
It's basically Archie with sex
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.