[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will BvS be 2016's Amazing Spider-Man 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 974x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 974x725
Will BvS be 2016's Amazing Spider-Man 2?
>>
>>80460474
I dont think it will simply because it isnt a stepping stone to another fucking movie. Also I dont see Doomsday bookending the film like Rhino either
>>
File: 1440014179317.gif (899 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1440014179317.gif
899 KB, 500x600
>>80460522
> it isnt a stepping stone

Anon, come on. Seriously.
>>
The real question people are asking here, is if Superman and Batman are going to fight?
>>
>>80460629
Ok yeah I see your point. But ASM2 was hardly a story to begin with and more like 2 hours worth of sequel bait.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 445x604
>>80460522
>it isnt a stepping stone
>DAWN OF JUSTICE
>>
File: 123214312.jpg (16 KB, 281x349) Image search: [Google]
123214312.jpg
16 KB, 281x349
>>80460522

>Rhino was all over the marketing, from commercials to posters
>he had just 5 minutes or less of screentime

desu that could happen to Doomsday and I'd not even be mad, he is a shit tier villain
>>
>>80460772
Doomsday is one of Superman's enemies.
>>
>>80460474
It's already made $450 million in pre-sale tickets.
>>
Since when did capeshit exist in a bubble with other capeshits? Can you explain this for me

How is that comparisons are still drawn between modern capeshit and Spider-Man 3 from 10 years ago? Spider-Man 3 was a failed ensemble film the same as many other failed ensemble films that came before and after, but despite that, when discussing capeshit those numerous numerous other movies are overlooked and the new capeshit is explictly linked to old capeshit. This doesnt just happen with criticisms, but with praises as well. It seems to me that no capeshit can succeed or fail without comparing it to old capeshit.

Why is this the mindset you have? And why is capeshit so special as a genre that it requires that mindset? Please type your response in 500 words or more, double-spaced please
>>
>>80460804
>people will actually believe this
>>
>>80460918
Explain.
>>
File: 1451465158708.jpg (533 KB, 2936x1276) Image search: [Google]
1451465158708.jpg
533 KB, 2936x1276
>>80460474
god i hope not. jesus!! could anything be as bad as ASM-2???
>>
The highest I can see the score getting is in the 70s
>>
>>80460793

I know? I'm referring to the fact that we have seen Doomsday once in a trailer, but if the same thing happened to him (is beaten so quickly is not even worth mentioning) I'd not care he was 'wasted'
>>
>>80460474
Nope because this one actually has a premise not it's not just a conglomerate of random story points like ASM 2.
hopefully
>>
>>80460793
And he's also one of DC's worst villains.
>>
>>80460474

It will be the end of Marvelfaggotry. Marvelfags will be exposed and as they continue to dig their own grave through shit posting and bitching, we will bury them in it.
>>
It will probably be something like AoU's reception. Strong but not record-breaking box office, and mixed but generally favorable reviews.
>>
>>80461398
I wouldnt even call him a villain, more like an animal or a force of nature really. He has no goal or desire beyond "kill everything I see with my bare hands". If anything hes a tool within this movie
>>
>>80461438
I dont know anon, I wouldnt underestimate the normie factor of "woah both batman AND superman in a movie? And theyre fighting?"
>>
>>80461499
Batman is a draw, but Superman isn't really. He's been beat out at the box offfice by literally whos from both Marvel and Fox.
>>
>>80460474

To be that the movie has to be really messed up such that a reboot looks more viable than a sequel

But I believe that Zack Snyder will be no less than mediocre
>>
>>80460824

The comparison is drawn because Spider-man 3 , ASM2 and BvS all have massive content thrown in due to executive meddling.

There is still a good enough chance that BvS will suffer from handling way too many plotlines like with SM3 and ASM2. But BvS has had the luxury of not having to be made in a short deadline
>>
This movie looks nowhere near to be the blunder that ASM2 was. That felt like one of those anime compilation movies that tries to compress an entire season of TV into 2 hours.

BvS looks messy and I have no idea why Wondy is there but at least I can tell what the movie is about. ASM2 looked like incomprehensible garbage from the first couple trailers.
>>
>>80464639

Snyder is always good at trailers
>>
>>80460474
I think it'll be closer to its Age of Ultron.

Not terrible, but awkward and kind of a letdown.
>>
We're not going to be spending the next 5 years shitposting and console warring about ASM2. So this is going to be worse.
>>
Man, ASM2 really was awful. What the fuck were Webb and Sony thinking? There's an interview of him saying he started to make the movie by coming out with the ending. And then there's the frozen head thing, nu-metal Hans Zimmer, those awful easter eggs, that ending. It barely qualifies as a professional movie.
>>
>>80465441
What the fuck were Webb and Sony thinking?
It's Sony not Webb that make ASM2 went full shit. It's SM3 all over again.
>>
>>80467658

Webb didnt help either
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.