[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Wander_Over_Yonder_Title_Card.png (91 KB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
Wander_Over_Yonder_Title_Card.png
91 KB, 350x196
what went wrong?
>>
>>80459200
The troll feeding episode.
>>
File: cat.gif (780 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
780 KB, 300x226
>>80459200
It's well-made and gets awards. McCracken and Faust just set their success bar so high with PPG, only to later outdo it hundredfold with MLP, that we expected something much more world-shattering than WoY.
>>
Nothing. It's great.
>>
Moving it to XD.
>>
>>80459551
Honestly, this.
>>
>>80459551
this. Its great but doesn't get enough exposure do to being on a secondary channel nobody really pays attention to
>>
>>80459655
*due
I'm fucking tired
>>
It got cancelled.
>>
File: HAAAAATE.png (572 KB, 1069x809) Image search: [Google]
HAAAAATE.png
572 KB, 1069x809
>>80459200
Making a character who only exist to attract waifu-fags and making her a Mary Sue who has 0 flaws and cannot be killed whose only motivation for being evil is "ITS FUN AND IM A QUIRKY GIRL xD"

>inb4 thread is flooded with people defending Dominator
>>
>>80459200

>Orange Spongebob

We already have Regular Spongebob.
>>
>>80460036
This one at least doesn't resort to Family Guy tier humor.
>>
>>80460036
Yeah but Skeleward is better then Regular Squidward.
>>
>>80460036
>>80460166
Like I've said before, this is Spongebob done correctly.
Wander is bright about it and wants everyone to be happy, knows limits sometimes, and when he cries, you can sympathize with him. They literally make crybaby jokes about Spongebob in his show.

They tried to same thing here with only one continuously succeeding. Wander is nice and travels the fucking Galaxy to help, whenever Spongebob "helps" he messes up and they make it a point that he's not the best person to have around.

You feel for Wander, you only sometimes feel for pre-movie Sponge.
>>
>>80462833
I've thought this before too but never really felt like saying it in a WOY thread
>someone sharing your thoughts
>almost word for word as how you thought it before
kinda scary but I'm glad
>>
>>80462833
>You feel for Wander
No I don't.
>>
>>80463703
You don't feel bad when he cries in the few episodes he actually does? Granted sometimes it's played as just a thing, but when they want it to be sad or show he's got actual emotion, they can usually do it.

If you don't feel for Wander, that's fine, but it certainly has more power to it than Sponge's cries.

The only time I can remember feeling for him was the April Fools episode, like I said, pre-movie.
>>
>>80459752
Lord hater pls go
>>
>>80463813
In what episodes besides the last one has Wander been genuinely sad?
>>
>>80463993
Fremergency Fronfract, where he had to say goodbye to Hater and take him back to the skull ship.
>>
>>80463993
Sort of the Wanderers, but that was his specific emotion part, plus his odd happy cry at the end when he got it back to show his sympathetic side.

Somewhat the annoyed feeling eye-rub he did in the hole episode. I don't really recall all of them, haven't watched many of the episodes in a little while, downloading them now anyway.

Not often, but that's the point.
>>
>>80459257
How the fuck was that one bad? Now hating The Hero was understandable, but hating on The Troll makes no sense.
>>
>>80464409
here we go
fucking hell
>>
>>80464409
It was literally an episode based around an internet meme.
>>
>>80459200
>>80459551
This and those massively long and frequent hiatuses during the first season
>>
File: spliced.png (422 KB, 400x517) Image search: [Google]
spliced.png
422 KB, 400x517
>>80460036
>Orange Spongebob
you mean spliced?
>>
File: 12312.jpg (43 KB, 262x271) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
43 KB, 262x271
>>80459200
It's a comedy show
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.