[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never understood which JLA members represent the: Magician,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 584x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 584x518
I have never understood which JLA members represent the: Magician, Survivor, Knight, Monster, Reporter, Witch, and Escape Artist.
I figure Batman could be the Knight, Monster, or Escape Artist;
Superman could be the Survivor or the Reporter...
Magician and Witch? Zatanna isn't on Morrison's JLA is she?
>>
They don't represent the JLA members, they represent each member or Grant Morrison's Seven Soldier of Victory.
>The Knight is Shining Knight
>The Reporter is Manhattan Guardian
>The Magician is Zatanna
>The Witch is Klarion
>The Escape Artist is Mister Miracle
>The Survivor is The Bulleteer
>The Monster is Fankenstein
>>
Uh, isn't this a Seven Soldiers thing?

Magician - Zatanna
Survivor - Bulleteer
Knight - Shining Knight
Monster - Frankenstein
Reporter - Guardian
Witch - Klarion
Escape Artist - Mister Miracle
>>
>>80456241
Thanks!
I feel like I've read it as JLA a few times
>>
[Desire to make *World game hack intensifies]
>>
>>80456241
Is this comic any good? How is the plot?
>>
>>80456288
Seven Soldiers is really great.

>>80456271
It would be a fun basis for an alternative JLA! Certainly more interesting than how repetitive Multiversity got.
>>
>>80456241
Could these apply to any JL incarnation also?
>>
>>80456288
It's a series of minis that tie together, but the characters never meet.
Like when the Guardian is chasing down the Subway Pirates, he passes by Klarion.

It's a great story, ties into Morrison's mythos without being as complex as Final Crisis.
>>
>>80456342
Magician-Zatanna
Survivor-Martian Manhunter
Knight-
Monster-
Reporter-Superman
Witch-
Escape Artist-

That's all I've got
>>
>>80456117
Someone put way too much thought into that picture.
>>
File: 1450218236599.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450218236599.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>80456409
I mean it's basically someone shoehorning Neil Gaiman's Endless with the Green Lantern colors with Seven Soldiers.

Is this someone trying to find the multiversity or whatever?
>>
File: HYPERCRISIS INTENSIFIES.png (1 MB, 1207x744) Image search: [Google]
HYPERCRISIS INTENSIFIES.png
1 MB, 1207x744
>>80456409
>>80456459
Do you not know about the Hypercrisis?
>>
>>80456404
I more meant in the sense that it would abandon the really common 'here is a different shade of Superman' thing.

Your Survivor could be Batman or Superman or MM though, if you were doing it this way. I'd say that MM should actually be the Monster, Survivor Batman, I agree with Reporter Superman.
>>
>>80456342
Okay, let me try my hand at assigning each of the seven original Justice League members to these labels.
>The Reporter would be Superman
>The Survivor would be Martian Manhunter
>The Escape Artist would be the Flash
>The Knight would be Wonder Woman
>The Witch would be Aquaman
>The Magician would be Green Lantern
>The Monster would be Batman
>>
>>80456618
I would have made Batman the Escape Artist, but why is Aquaman the Witch?
>>
>>80456659
My idea for why Aquaman is the witch instead of the magician is that Aquaman uses magic (like his magic water hand and trident) without saying any incantations, whereas in order for Green Lantern to "cast spells" he must first recite an incantation (the green lantern oath)
>>
>>80456117
Where's this even from?
>>
>>80458160

Pretty sure /co/ created it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.