[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There will literally never be a DC vs Marvel fighting game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: marvel-vs-dc.jpg (286 KB, 1600x700) Image search: [Google]
marvel-vs-dc.jpg
286 KB, 1600x700
>There will literally never be a DC vs Marvel fighting game
>>
Blame fat spic Quesada. He was the one who killed their friendly relationship.
>>
>>80435911
Nice ass
>>
Is the joke that, despite being heroes, they will break out in a violent spree first before even trying to talk to each other calmly?
>>
>>80435986
Surely the joke is how appallingly close those tables are
>>
I seriously don't think cap and supes would get in a fight. Especially not over something as retarded as a spilled beer.
>>
Love Marvel to death, but Flash could solo everyone in that room.

Even the other members of the Justice League.
>>
>>80436022
Eh, I've been to plenty of bars were they were that close.
>>
>>80436065
7 in the DC side move faster than sound. The other one is Batman.
>>
>>80435911
>there will never be two crossover fighting games with Marvel and DC
>one being 'DC vs. Marvel,' as made by NetherRealms with gameplay like Injustice
>the other being 'Marvel vs. DC,' made by Capcom with gameplay like the MvC series
Why even live.jpg
>>
>>80436053

This. Out of everyone in that room, they would probably be friends the quickest.

Close second for Thor and Wonder Woman, who probably would have heard of each other.
>>
>>80435911
God, the DC squad would fucking slaughter here, Marvel only got 2 member that would pull any significant weight.
>>
>>80435911
>Spidey facepalming in the back
It's the little things.
>>
>>80436086
Why not ask for MVC4/MKVDCU2?
>>
>>80436162
I'm a Marvelfag but this is probably true. DC's heavy hitters hit heavier.
>>
>>80436233
>MKVDCU2
Ew.
>>
>>80436101
>This. Out of everyone in that room, they would probably be friends the quickest.

I know Marvelfags have a hard time understanding this but Steve rogers would not be considered a Boy Scout in the DC universe.

superman has no reason to befriend Cap, especially when he is a soldier.
>>
>>80436162
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Hulk
>The Vision
It's not completely stacked in DC's favor and I'm a DCfag.

>>80436233
MvC4 is never ever any time soon and MKvsDCU2 is just lol
>>
The only reason everybody looks upset is because they feel guilty for spilling on the table.
>>
this is why you don't put your beer on the fucking tables bro, basic bar etiquette.
>>
>>80436313
Vision isnt in the pic m8
>>
>>80436264

Steve stands for and represents everything Clark loves about his adoptive homeland. Clark is also also friends with Hal, who is also a soldier.

We can't talk about how much Superman loves America and stands for American ideals and then say he wouldn't get along with the man who is supposed to be classic American ideals: The Character.
>>
>>80436388
Fine, replace the Vision with Spidey and Rogue. Even Wolverine could do something.
>>
Why they gotta fight tho

Why can't Bruce and Tony just start a business together

And then Thor and Wondy bang to make the greatest warrior god ever known
>>
>>80436457
>Wondy and Thor
>Whor
or the worst
>>
>>80436457
>Why can't Bruce and Tony just start a business together

Tony is a criminal like luthor in the eyes of Bruce.
>>
>>80436457
>They have twins
>The girl take faster thor, she loves to fight and drink
>The son takes after wondy, and is very compassionate.
>When they roughhouse they tear apart a mountain

I want it.
>>
>>80436313
>Vision
That's Martian Manhunter
>>
>>80436162
Your lowballing iron man and Rouge

Roug especially could fuck some shit up if she touched the right person.

If she gets even a little of Flash or Supermans powers it's game over for DC
>>
>>80436561
>Tony is a criminal like luthor in the eyes of Bruce.
but he is (unlike luthor)
>>
>>80436645
Another anon said 'heavy hitters' so I just decided to throw in the Vision there since he's one of the bigger heavy hitters in the Avengers, yes?
>>
>>80436162

Hulk could take them all by himself, except for Supes and maaaaaybe Wonderslut. Throw Thor into the mix and the two of them would clean house pretty soundly. Rogue, too, if she can actually get her hands of one of the Kryptonians or maybe Manhunter.

Of course, Flash is in the room but I don't really like thinking about Flash. That motherfucker is broken to the point of retardation.
>>
>>80436700

That's the thing though; was thinking the same thing but there's no way she would be able to touch the Flash. Flash could kill her before she touches Supes or him.

If Supes were to punch her and she touched his skin, she could probably take out everyone but Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Flash, who would take her longer. Flash would still kill her in the end though.

Can't hit what you can't see.
>>
>>80436951
>Hulk could take them all by himself

Hulkfags are always funny.
>>
>>80437056
You do know that 90's rouge had a "spider" sense right? she could totally tag him
>>
>>80436736

Vision is the worst character you could put there.
Literally will just make superman even stronger.
>>
>>80436707
Hi, Lex.
Is this what you do when you're not buying out bakeries?
>>
>>80435911
>drinks on the fucking table
>cap not instantly apologizing and buying everyone another round
>superman not taking it lightly and instead being a moody fuck

This image actually triggers me
>>
>>80437056
>If Supes were to punch her

She would be K.O.

Also, superman has parasite as his enemy, rouge is nothing he can't handle easily.

Also, for fucks sake

>>80437148
it doesnt matter if you know somwonw will punch you if you are not fast enough to evade it.
>>
>>80437391
That would apply to telepathy, 90's rogue had both the reflexes and the durability
>>
File: 1454735403025.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1454735403025.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>80436264
>Marvelfags
Immediately turns it into company wars. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>cap spills supes beer
>batman already has batarang drawn
>wolverine already has claws out
>brief tense standoff
>supes and cap quickly diffuse situation by buying each other a round
>everything calms down
>batman keeps a close eye on everything in case things turn sour
>spidey, unable to stop himself, makes a wisecrack about how much wondy would charge to be hulks dominatrix for the night
>whole place goes quiet
>wolverine, bored, picks up a stool from the corner and chucks it at green lantern

and that's how the fight would actually begin
>>
>>80437552
>90's rogue had both the reflexes

Not to avoid quicksilver. And MM, WW, PW, Flash, and Superman are all faster than quicksilver.
>>
>>80437611
Actually it looks more like a secret operation to arrest all those criminals on the Marvel side.
>>
>>80435911
I think the best we could hope for is a Marvel fighting game featuring the Squadron Supreme characters.

That or a combination of a few others such as but not limited to:
Gladiator
Moon Knight
Thundra
Quasar
Quicksilver
Vision
Namor

Of course, one could simply make an independent 3rd party game with original characters that use the same archetypes.
>>
>>80435911
MUGEN
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.