[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An alien, a rich guy, and a Jew. How are they relatable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Spider-Man-Batman-Superman.jpg (144 KB, 900x613) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-Batman-Superman.jpg
144 KB, 900x613
An alien, a rich guy, and a Jew. How are they relatable?
>>
>>80432511

Who is the Jew?

Batman or Spider-man?
>>
>>80432511
Parker is christian.

Why people on /co/ unironically thinks that e is a jew?
>>
You really think that was worth a pasta?
Also
>implying those aren't the same thing
>>
is peter a jew now?
fucking slott i swear

im getting baited arent i?
>>
>>80432511
Spider-Man isn't an alien, Superman isn't rich and Batman's jewishness is debatable although not entirely unfounded.
>>
Is superman the jew?
>>
>>80432601
>slott
Try Bendis and Garfield. But officially, no, Peter isn't Jewish.
>>
projecting helps

>I'm such a tortured soul who no one understands. I'm just like Batman!
>>
>>80432573
>unironicallly
Are you serious? OP is obvious shitpost.

Anyway Parker does have some stereotypically Jewish traits, like being a meek smart whiny dork originally, who gets picked on and is unlucky.
And you got Bendis who has him using Yiddish phrases.
And he's a true Jew Yorker.
>>
>>80432511
>Adopted
>Dead Parents
>Dead Father-Figure
>>
>>80432752
Pete's parents are also dead, as are Supes' biological ones. Really Bats got off easy.
>>
>>80432876
>The closest thing to a parent is a singular British butler
>Watched his parents bleed to death in front of him
>"Easy"
>>
>>80432876
The reason that its harder for Batman is because his parents were shot in front of him .
>>
Spider-Man wouldn't be an iconic super hero if he was Jewish
>>
>>80432511
Peter Parker always struck me as vaguely Protestant. Bruce Wayne is either lapse Catholic or Episcopalian. Clark Kent is straight up Methodist.
>>
avoid the influences of /pol/
>>
File: 1431311605057.jpg (71 KB, 646x848) Image search: [Google]
1431311605057.jpg
71 KB, 646x848
I'll never understand why people need to relate to things or feel like they need to be represented in order to get invested in something. Whether it's a comic, movie or video game, I just don't get it.
>>
>>80432920
Alfred's a better approximation of a parent than a senile aunt.
Pete's Alfred (Ben) got killed.
>>
>>80432961
The reason it's harder for Spider-Man is he's responsible for half the deaths of his loved ones.
Also they got brought back via cloning basically so he could see them die (again).
>>
>>80433208
At least Peter got to have a childhood. At least he had something close to parents growing up.
>>
>>80432511
>Not being able to relate to Jews

OP confirmed to be country bumpkin. Someone must have types that sentenced for him.
>>
File: tripledogriggered.png (112 KB, 497x570) Image search: [Google]
tripledogriggered.png
112 KB, 497x570
>spider-man
>not black/hispanic
>>
File: IMG_20140110_130354.jpg (64 KB, 480x704) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140110_130354.jpg
64 KB, 480x704
>>80432511
Spider Jew was written to be relateable especially peter parker and now they are pushing the teenage years hard.

While Bat and Supes are written to be Icons and symbols for morals and justice and heroism and all the good stuff about having power and being responsible and doing the right thing

I think Superman is an Allegory for a Jewish golem to encourage Americans to fight the Nazis
Batman is rich and privilege so the Jew connection is there
Both are not blond aryan looking too so....

Either way we are all goys here
>>
>>80432511
>Not being a rich space Jew
Suck my giant cut tentacle dick earthling goyim.
>>
>>80432630
He was created by one. But I didn't know Spider-Man was an alien.
>>
File: Sasha kek.gif (2 MB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
Sasha kek.gif
2 MB, 245x207
>>80432737
>true Jew Yorker
>>
>>80433372
Why do you have to bring that impostor into this?

Especially an impostor that nobody likes except for virtue signaling white knight cucks?
>>
>>80432511
Peter Parker is a Protestant Christian you fuckng pleb!
>>
>>80432511

I don't think any of them are relatable at all. There is nobody in the world who reads about Batman or Superman and goes "wow, this is literally figuratively me". Even Spidey is way too successful, banging a supermodel and whatnot.
>>
>>80432573
hes jewish in the ultimate universe because of bendis
>>
>>80433426
All three of these characters (along with most of the Marvel, and I think DC universes) were created by Jews, dummy.
>>
>>80435635
In 616, yes. I assume OP was referring to the Ultimate Universe version of Pete, who was written as Jewish. Of course, that version died years ago, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>80437051
"Relatable" doesn't translate to "literally me"
>>
>>80432511
Parker is the only one that actually needed a job to live, prior to his status qou changes that made him a successful scientist he was living off on scraps. While batman is a millionare and superman is superman.

Superman grew up on a farm, is an immigrant.

Batman has dead parents.
>>
SpiderJew, SpiderJew Does whatever a SpiderJew does...
>>
>>80433426
>But I didn't know Spider-Man was an alien.
He is from Planet Spider.
>>
>>80432511
I'm a rich jew alien.
>>
>>80437331
Was he? He just used to a lot of Yiddish phrasing, which was mostly since he grew up in New York. Fuck, I'm not even Jewish and I use a lot of Yiddish too
>>
>>80432511
Spider-man is not a kike. Fuck off.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.