[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find Something Wrong With This Character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
Protip: You can't
>>
The artist has no god damn idea how perspective works
>>
He's got main character syndrome (also see Leonardo) where they can't really do anything with him because he's supposed to be the paragon of justice that other good guys strive to be. This results in him often coming off as boring
>>
>>80430393
>liefield neck
Con: Dies alot
Pro: Gets better alot
>>
>>80430393
Micheal Bay
>>
>>80430393
>Optimus
Hailing.
>>
>>80430393
Optimus is boring in most of his incarnations
>>
>>80430393
Depends on which run.
In an old comic Optimus and Megatron played a video game to decide the fate of the war.
Optimus caught Megatron cheating in the game and still won. However he happened to accidentally kill some NPCs that nobody knew were even in the game.

Optimus was so distraught he ordered them to kill him, the punishment for losing the game, knowing Megatron would go free and kill real people.

In the old comics Optimus was fucking retarded.

In Gen1 they had a means of making a solar tower that would solve their energy crisis, the entire reason they went to Earth.
Optimus didn't let them build it because he was worried that they wouldn't be able to defend the most important structure in their war. Despite having the Dinobots and Omega Supreme they could just park outside while they produce enough energon to win the war entirely.

Optimus in Gen 1 was kinda retarded too.
>>
>>80430500
this is only really true of TF Prime. Great show, but they made ol' convoy WAY too fucking serious to the point of being wooden
as for leo the nardo, that was only really true in the goofy 80s show
>>
>>80430393
His Bay interpretation is a murdering psychopath
>>
Moral fag
>>
>>80431975
Go to bed, /v/
>>
>>80430393
now that there are sexualised female autobots, he looks like a guy cosplaying a truck while not using pants.
>>
>>80430641
>Hating Movieverse Optimus

You just played yourself
>>
He trusts Megatron to be an Autobot, he trusted Starscream ruling over Cybertron, and he just fucked up the Earth by bringing it into the Cybertonian sphere of influence.

Also he got Shockwave ejected from the senate and worse
>>
File: Afterdeath-gameoverman.jpg (130 KB, 502x689) Image search: [Google]
Afterdeath-gameoverman.jpg
130 KB, 502x689
>>80430393

He killed himself over a fucking videogame, jeopardizing every autobot in the process.
>>
>>80432459

It's cool how his entire personality fits on a single floppy though. That's some sickass compression algorithms at work.
>>
did alot of thing wrong
first and more importantly not letting the decepticons fuck off or taking the autobots away every things when to shit
and bringing problems to earth and letting them stay

bayformers prime is kinda better
it just took him 4 movies, so like 10 or so years and some of the best bots to finally get the message that humans dont want them on earth
>>
Which version?
>>
File: optimus dunk.webm (737 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
optimus dunk.webm
737 KB, 720x540
>>80432577
The Face Collector one.
>>
>>80432627

Ah, Baytimus.

That one isn't funny. Thats whats wrong.
>>
>>80432556
bayformers prime is a fucking badass
original prime is a goddamn cowboy
they are both the best guys whose name is prime and not primal, but that's it
>>
By the end of the first season of G1, the Autobots were celebrities.

Why does everyone seem to hate them in every other incarnation?

I miss 80's optimism.
>>
>>80432459

Prime getting killed is cheap and redundant at this point.
>>
>>80432729
Because they brought their fucking giant robot war to Earth and continued to fight it and fuck shit up. I never really understood why humans liked Transformers in the G1 cartoon.

People generally liked them in Animated, though, outside of characters like Fanzone. Damn that was a fun show.
>>
>>80433987
That's what I loved about Fanzone. He's just a very straightforward "These robots are fucking my life up" without being "must experiment on/genocide the aliens" like Bayverse. I don't know anyone who doesn't like Fanzone.
>>
>>80432645
He has plenty of funny parts what are you talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HgYY7TlKyE
>>
>>80433035
It's not transformers if Optimus Prime doesn't die at least once
>>
>>80436522
This... is a lot funnier than I remember it. Huh.
>>
>>80431257
Everyone was retarded in Gen 1.
>>
>>80433987
>I never really understood why humans liked Transformers in the G1 cartoon.

They didn't always
>>
>>80437945
The 2007 movie in general is a lot better than most people remember. It looks like a masterpiece compared to the rest of the series.
>>
>>80439547
Man...3 wasn't that bad either.

Really the only one in the series that's everything people accuse the franchise of being is TF2, everything else is on par with your average MCU flick
>>
File: optimus ugh.jpg (25 KB, 571x342) Image search: [Google]
optimus ugh.jpg
25 KB, 571x342
>>80430393
>>80430500

^This.
>>
His field will be bigger than Megatron's.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.