[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your ideal Season 2 roster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
I want to scrap everyone except Rip (who is unfortunately required). Snart and Rory back to Flash as Rogues. Firestorm and Atom can go be heroes offscreen. Hawkgirl can go be a barista again and Sara can go live a life at peace.

I want to see:

>Constantine
>Vixen
>Dr. Light
>Connor Hawke
>Stargirl
>Sandman
>Shade
>Hourman

Mainly I want to see them go and grab some old heroes from the 40s and 50s. And fight a more mystical villain this time around.
>>
>>80426062
>I want to scrap everyone except Rip (who is unfortunately required).
He's the only one I would get rid of. Just kill him off and say he was pretending to be rip while the real one was locked up away somewhere. His actor is garbage and I really don't give a fuck about dr. who.
>>
File: tumblr_ne5840hr271trvouao1_400.jpg (89 KB, 400x423) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne5840hr271trvouao1_400.jpg
89 KB, 400x423
>Alternate future Wildcat that is his proper middle-aged badass self and not the travesty that was Arrow's Ted Grant
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 852x480
Based warhawk when?
>>
>>80426119
>Rip (who is unfortunately required)
Rip's aunt Michelle?
>>
>>80426062
I would make it a multiverse thing instead of just time travel.

So, E-1 characters, E-2, and Supergirl's world, as well. And new characters from newly introduced Earths, too.
>>
>Nightwing
>Wally West
>The Riddler
>Supergirl
>Killer Frost
>Green Lantern
>Steel
>And featuring Felicity Smoak from CW's ARROW™
>>
I would make it so all the characters are from different time periods.
>Anthro
>Bat Lash
>Mademoiselle Marie
>Shining Knight
>Captain Fear
>Nightshade
And to replace Rip Hunter as leader,
>Space Cabbie
>>
>>80426062
If you're using Rex Tyler as Hourman and you don't like Rip, then why not have him hand the Waverider off to the android Matthew Tyler, descendant of Rex?

He could have a tachyon hourglass that is linked to the Waverider to allow a limited array of temporal powers and can basically "be" the Waverider's mobile avatar, which allows for all sorts of new complications for the team.

And he needs to go back and fetch Rex because reasons. And this 1940s dude has to reconcile having a diamond-swarm nanocolony android being biologically patterned after him or some such. Lots of drama.

And besides, the 3 Hourmen vying for who will be the one to die while experiencing an eternal hour in the Timepoint screams LoT TV to me.
>>
There's an episode today, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (494 KB, 1280x1991) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
494 KB, 1280x1991
>tfw politically correct times will never allow for the ghost of Confederate General J.E.B. Stuart and the Haunted Tank.

Goddamn yanks
>>
Arsenal
Toyman Jr.
Vixen
Trickster
2 more
>>
>>80426798
What happened to the Arrow Ted Grant? I never finished that season. Did they kill him? If so, did they at least let him have a badass moment/scene first?
>>
>>80430438
disapeared and just not mentioned. think the actor suddenly got a different gig
>>
Wally is coming to this show eventually
I believe that
>>
I'd like to see the Legends of Tomorrow operating with this roster:

>Captain Atom (the leader)
>Peacemaker (the psychotic violent "hero")
>Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett, archaeologist who finds a scarab reflic belonging to priestess Shaera Hol)
>Question (Vic Sage, the conspiracy theorist JLU version)
>Peter Cannon (a highly-trained monk warrior and semi-mystic)
>Nightshade (Eve Eden, an ex-ARGUS agent)
>Judomaster (Sonia Sato)
>>
No time travel and no Rip. Just keep the Legends name brand and team show concept. New group doing something different.
>>
>>80430738
Time travel is fine imo as long as they quit pretending like they're trying to preserve the timeline and just go "fuck it". It allows for many more storytelling scenarios.

But yeah fuck Rip.
>>
>>80430720
>Watchmen of Tomorrow

I don't know how I feel about this.
>>
They should try to populate the archetypes.

>Mystic hero
>Gadget hero
>Meta hero
>Alien
>Just Human Badass

So I dunno.

>Vixen
>Pied Piper
>Dr. Light
>Arsenal
>White Canary
>Constantine
>Shining Knight Ystina
>Lobo
>>
>>80426062
I feel like they should have Constantine guest star a time or two.
>>
I would like it if instead of a Legends of Tomorrow season 2,they do a different team each time,like perhaps do Birds of Prey,or a Secret Six show next.Feel like time travel is too specific and limiting,there's not many villains to justify entire seasons to my knowledge
>>
>>80433615
Like to my knowledge there's not many time based villains,so there's not many options for a second or third season I mean
>>
Sara Lance
ATOM
Firestorm
Hawkgirl
Wally West
Connor Hawke
Vixen
Katana
Dr. Light
Pied Piper
Martian Manhunter
>>
>>80433696
Agreed. Explore other themes time travel then magic or space or multiverse.
>>
Animal Man
Booster Gold
Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
Fire
Ice
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Sponsored by Oreos

Basically JLI with time-travel
>>
dunno about the roster, but just drop Vandal and get me someone like Per Degaton has the villain
>>
>Constantine
>Vixen
>Arsenal
>Stargirl
>Dawnstar
>Mr Terrific
>Hourman
>>
>>80426062
>Stargirl
BUT THATS FORBIDDEN TERRITORY.
>>
Well, at least we can rule out Mick being in any Season 2 roster.
>>
>>80433059

>Zachary Zatara
>Ted Kord
>Wally West and/or Jesse Quick
>Vril Dox/Brainiac 2
>Thea Queen/Speedy
>>
>>80436504
There's some issue with Ted Kord I think, that's why all the Kord Industry references in Flash and Arrow went nowhere.

Also if Thea leaves Arrow she should just die or vanish. She has no independant character beyond "MY BROTHER MY DAD MY BOYFRIEND"

But absolutely yes to Zach, Jesse Quick and Brainiac 2
>>
>>80430438
Got in a fight with "arc villain" Brick, got punched out, Laurel mentioned he was sent to the hospital or some shit and we've never seen him again.
>>
>>80426062
That would be worse than Arrow.
There aren't enough characters for then to scrap all of the existing ones and replace them with different ones unless the cw shits out a bigger clusterfuck of side characters.
>>
>Constantine
>Vixen
>Arsenal with YJ-like robot arm further on the season
>Connor Hawke
>Jesse Quick
>>
>>80427267
>No Connor Hawke/Jonah Hex/Sandman or another WW2 hero
>>
>>80426881

I think you mean Atomahawk
>>
File: corey.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
corey.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>80427023
>And featuring Felicity Smoak from CW's ARROW™
>>
>>80437861
Bitch, Mademoiselle Marie is my WW2 hero. I needed another girl.
>>
Sara
Vixen
Stein
Constantine
Lucifer
>>
File: Smallville Absolute Justice.jpg (775 KB, 1280x1973) Image search: [Google]
Smallville Absolute Justice.jpg
775 KB, 1280x1973
>>80435830
She was on JLU and Smallville. How is she forbidden territory?
>>
>>80436654
>There's some issue with Ted Kord I think, that's why all the Kord Industry references in Flash and Arrow went nowhere.

Did Supergirl take over? Since they are using Max Lord I assumed Ted would show up at some point.

Then again they have made a dozen references to Hal Jordan for years now that have amounted to nothing yet.
>>
File: P00004.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
P00004.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>80426119
Changing the actor would not improve the shit tier writing.

>>80430438
Wildcat has 9 lives. Killing Wildcat off is the only thing cheaper then killing off Hawkman.
>>
>>80433601
A time or two? They need to just stop being shitheads and make him at least a recurring character in something again. Matt Ryan is the best cast person in all of this outside of Wentworth Miller.
>>
>>80435748
Well Rip did already mention his existence so there's that.

>>80435830
What? Neither Starman nor Stargirl are forbidden as far as I know and as another anon pointed out she was used on Smallville as a member of the Justice Society.
>>
>>80440119
Yeah because like Ted Kord, Harley Quinn, etc dc told the showrunners they have plans for Hal and weren't allowed to use him because movies
>>
>>80426062
Starman>Stargirl in every way
>>
>>80430989
it's a bad idea
>>
Rip Hunter
Constantine
Booster Gold
Blue Beetle
Snart Again
Rory Again
Deadshot
Vixen
Cupid
>>
>>80441873
Starman got a reference just last episode.
>>
>>80441873
I'm pretty sure everything Starman related has to be ok-ed by Robinson himself
Stargirl only existed because Robinson was like a menton and felt bad for Johns. Robinson had a daughter die in childbirth so he related.
>>
>>80426062
>Constantine for leader
>Chas
>Vixen
>Nyssa
>Zantanna, introduced in the Arrow and Flash crossover
>Deadman, also introduced in that
>Cupid
>Katana
>>
>>80442004
This is where I remind you all yet again that neither Black Pirate nor Space Ranger originated in Starman, and that no Starman was actually mentioned.
>>
I hope season 1 ends with them stopping savage from taking over the world, not killing him just preventing him from world domination. Rip goes home, his family is alive all is well. Goes back in time thanks the legends again, then goes home. Through shenanigans eobard thawne, Malcom merlin, possibly darhk, savage, and one or two other Colinas BAM legion of ducking doom for S2 baddies. They learn alone world domination isn't possible but together, shot gets real.

I just want legion of doom (even if it's the b team version) for legends antagonists. This would be a good excuse to put wally in the show as well.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.