[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 250x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 250x344
Why don't they just end it already?
>>
>>80422081
It can't end until it gives us a proper finale for Frisky Dingo.
>>
>>80422081
why does it repeat jokes to death?
>>
>>80422081
It's still profitable
>>
>>80422081
Because it's more entertaining than all of the waifushit tumblr shows you like
>>
>>80422081
I just started season 2 and I'm liking it quite a bit. Pam is best girl.
>>
>>80422081
Their last project died and their upcoming project was killed before it even aired.
They NEED this.
though maybe they just like the show
>>
>>80423936
You'll change your mind once you get to season 5
>>
>>80423962
Season 5...
Archer Vice?
>>
>>80423994
Yeah, honestly she was my least favorite part of that whole season
>>
>>80422081
Has it come out then?
>>
>>80424011
Yeah, Pam was awful there. The rest were good.
>>
>>80423962
>season 5
Good god how many seasons of this swill has there been?
>>
>>80424014
Season 7 starts at the end of this month
>>
Honestly, it hasn't gone downhill that bad. It's not as good as it used to be, but it's still plenty entertaining and the animation has improved a TON.
>>
>>80423994
Yes, this was shit. I wanted them to get back to being the decent spy action/bond satire it was and is.
>>
ITT: Shit tastes
>>
>>80424045
This to be frank
>>
>>80424072
>ppl arguing whether or not Archer is good
>HURR DURR I DON'T READ
>>
>>80424048
It was a nice change of pace. But it was awful that's why it was only one season.
>>
File: 180px-Punisher_standard_face.jpg (8 KB, 180x112) Image search: [Google]
180px-Punisher_standard_face.jpg
8 KB, 180x112
>>80424080
What the frank did you just fucking say about me, you little frank? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Franks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret franks on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed franks. I am trained in gorilla warfrank and I’m the top frank in the entire US armed franks. You are nothing to me but just another frank. I will wipe you the frank out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my franking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, frank. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of franks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the frank, maggot. The frank that wipes out the pathetic little frank you call your life. You’re fucking dead, frank. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my frank hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unfranked combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Franks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little frank. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking frank. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn frank. I will shit frank all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, franko.
>>
>>80422081

All television writers have extremely tenuous employment so when they get a sure thing they'll write it to death if they didn't plan originally to end it at a certain point.

>>80424045
This. It'll be dead around season 8 if The Simpsons is a true guide for what talented writers can do with a set of static characters in a static setting.
>>
File: 01.jpg (60 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
60 KB, 396x594
>>80424119
>You’re fucking dead, franko.
I laughed
>>
>>80423950
Last project? If you mean Chozen; ya that fucking sucked and was literally gay.

Upcoming project?
>>
Will it survive to season 10?
>>
I still like it. The characters are still entertaining and the jokes are still pretty funny. I miss season 3&4 though.
>>
File: lana.jpg (105 KB, 768x994) Image search: [Google]
lana.jpg
105 KB, 768x994
>>80423828
but best wafiu is from that show
>>
Can't say I've ever really enjoyed this show. But maybe the episodes I watched were from the wrong season. I can't stand Jon Benjamin as Archer, though. It seems like such a miscast. If not at least a missed opportunity for some good parody.

Regardless, I imagine they don't end it because it's likely very inexpensive to make.
>>
File: 0948 - HvK6DGX.png (56 KB, 260x263) Image search: [Google]
0948 - HvK6DGX.png
56 KB, 260x263
>>80422081
>It's a "Pam talks about farm sex" episode
>>
>>80424753
Honestly, start from the beginning, watch a few episodes, and you might change your mind. I never saw the appeal but some friends insisted I give it a shot, and now it's one of my favorites. It all hinges on the dysfunctional relationships among the cast, and how each one of them is all kinds of fucked up.

HJB is literally perfect for Archer though, so that says to me that you haven't seen enough yet. Or maybe the show just isn't your thing because opinions exist and all that
>>
It's certainly not as good as it was in the first few seasons, but it hasn't taken a complete nosedive in quality like most shows do by this time. Hell, I thought season 6 was an improvement from Vice. It should end before it really starts to go to shit though.
>>
>>80422678

God of it ends with them meeting the frisky dingo crew I'll be happy that it got a send off
>>
The show needs to get back to satirizing secret agent cliches and do a whole lot less of the "it's an episode that's just like [classic movie/tv show]" shtick.
>>
>>80425007
Archer already met a hooker from FD while he was trying to fly home

>MFW i learn theres a no-train list
>>
>>80424929
Yeah, I think I probably came in late, and had my own ideas of what the show was. And I think the Archer in my head sounded much more debonair. And maybe British.
I feel I should still say that I don't hate HJB in general, though.
>>
>>80425223
This is correct.
>>
>>80425433

Haven't seen that episode.

But if you say it's a hooker then that means we should get more later
>>
File: sms.png (40 KB, 353x366) Image search: [Google]
sms.png
40 KB, 353x366
Does anyone even watch this show anymore? The initial shock value wore off and then Vice finally killed it for me.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.