[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you rather live with? The Simpsons or the Flanders?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: simpsonsflanders.png (275 KB, 720x423) Image search: [Google]
simpsonsflanders.png
275 KB, 720x423
Who would you rather live with? The Simpsons or the Flanders?
>>
The Simpsons.
Sure they're poor, but they're entertaining.
>>
>>80421795
Flanders would probably shun me for being agnostic
>>
>>80421795
The Simpsons are like my family, I'd kill myself in the Flandereses
>>
Simpsons, by far. I've done the "live with pushy religious people" thing before, and it's pure hell. I wouldn't mind living next to Flanders, or talking with him or anything, but I'd go homeless before I lived under his roof.
>>
>people rejecting Flanders for being religious
We're just a beacon of tolerance
>>
>>80421795
I fucking hate christian scum, the simpsons house is the ritz compared to flanders and his holy and righteous hell he calls a home.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 523x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 523x568
>>80421990
I want all religious people gassed, i dont think were a beacon of tolerance here.
>>
>>80422018

I don't tolerate that kind of anti-tolerant thinking
>>
>>80421812
>poor
Have you seen their house?
>>
>>80422061
Frank Grimes please leave
>>
>>80421990
There's an entire episode that shows that the Flanders house is boring as fuck to live in.
>>
>>80421795
Flanders so I'd have to deal with less shenanigans.
>>
>>80421795
Ned looks like Makoto's biological father.
>>
>>80421795
Depends, are we talking about pre flanderized versions of them or post flanderized versions?
>>
>>80422018
>I want all religious people gassed
>post cancer universe
i wonder why lesbian piece of shit
>>
The Simpsons so I would be traveling around the world on the days I'm not the sole focus of a celebrity's visit
>>
>>80421795
Can I live with pre-flanderized Flanders, or does it have to be modern Flanders?

This is important.
>>
>>80423277
>>80423344
What would your reaction be to either?
Also nice dubs
>>
>>80423380
I would happily live with pre flanderization Flanders, when he was just a good neighbor for homer to be jealous over, before his entire life revolved around religion.

Post flanderization Flanders is an extremist nut job who you couldn't pay me to stay with.
>>
>>80422099
I disagree. They are living on the edge of their income, but I can't think of any (or at least many) times where the kids are hungry. They have two cars, Marge is a full time homemaker (though I don't know if that's a personal choice or if they are financially better off by not needing full time childcare over the course of years the last 10 years). They have two cars. They take vacations all over the world (sometimes on a whim). They choose to afford luxuries like cable TV. I'm sure Homer makes poor financial decisions, but they aren't Nelson or Kenny (South Park) levels of poor.
>>
>>80422061
>that was poor in 1997
>having a house like that was just middle of the road
>>
>>80423792
>They have two cars

Literally every family in America has two cars. I'm pretty sure most people in trailer parks have two cars.
>>
Simpsons. So I can walk Lisa home gently.
>>
>>80423792
Homer makes $60,000.00 a year according to American History X-cellent
>>
>>80423930
That's why I say that you are a bunch of spoiled kids when I see you guys complaining a out shit.
>>
>>80421795
i grew up in a pretty religious house and my mum was very involved with church activities lived in that world for years and knew alot of people like the Flanders and i think living with someone like that is awful, the kids i knew with parents like that either turned into burn outs or uptight workaholics with authority complexes. the wife's get the worst tho they honestly believe they need to follow and obey there husbands commands many are very unhappy but pretend to save face
>>
>>80421795
Simpsons, I'm pretty sure I could seduce Lisa.
>>
>>80421795
If it's the Flanders from the earlier seasons, then them without a doubt.
Many posts here seem to reject them based on the middle and later seasons where they go from somewhat extreme to downright exagerated.
>>
>>80422018
>SU

KEK
>>
Simpsons.
Far less judgemental.
That said, I'd probably be nicer to Ned than Homer is.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.