[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They destroyed her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: temped.png (436 KB, 437x646) Image search: [Google]
temped.png
436 KB, 437x646
They destroyed her.
>>
>>80412690
Anally?
>>
>>80412690
>they
There was only one. The one who created her. Bendis.
>>
>>80412690
Does she still have Wonder Man in her head?
>>
>>80412690
Ganassa STILL has not posted the Tempus pictures...damn...
>>
I don't know who this is.
>>
>>80412810
Kek
>>
>>80412810
Congradulations, you've just won /co/! No post is ever going to top that!
>>
>>80412715
Yeah, turns out time powers can't stop sodomy.
>>
File: Tempus getting Mounted.jpg (302 KB, 1280x1308) Image search: [Google]
Tempus getting Mounted.jpg
302 KB, 1280x1308
>>80412690
>>
>>80412715
Not yet, BUT THERE'S STILL TIME.

>>80412690
>>80412723
She's a mutant time goddess from the future who regulatess timelines to her whims.
How is that "destroyed"?
>>
>>80412934
>powerlevel = good character
Fucking capeshitfags I swear to god.
>>
>>80412690
good riddance

she was a cunt
>>
What did they do? Pair her up with Bishop or some other nigger mutie?
>>
>>80412874
No seriously last time I read anything with her was before Secret Wars where she had accidentally absorbed Wonder Man. Did that get resolved or what?

Spoon feed me /co/ I'm lazy
>>
>>80412690
Has she done anything or even made an appearance post secret wars?
>>
>>80413065
None of that happened at all.
>>
>>80413065
Are you talking about Rogue?
>>
>>80412690
She is going to show up towards the end of Civil War 2 and take Homer away from everyone because his powers are too dangerous. There's some bullshit time dialogue about her living the future, him predicting the future, and him telling her that she was his future in full on Bendisspeak.
>>
>>80412723
Even good stuff, once made by Bendis, is inevitably destroyed by him.
>>
>>80412854

Tempus. She used to be /co/ flavor of the month until she turned in to a crazy bitch.
>>
>>80412723
The writer?
>>
>>80413065
You're definitely talking about Rogue, the answer is yes. OP's pic is not rogue.
>>
Don't you mean he ruined her? Since it was Bendis himself that decided to turn her into an idiot. Seriously if you read the issues Scott was only trying to help a mutant control his powers then Shield shat on everything and murdered him, she then goes back in time and talks to Xavier while acting as if it was all Scott's fault that shit went downhill when he was simply trying to not anger a reality bending mutant like everyone else.
>>
>>80415668
Oh and lastly she goes on to threaten Scott by telling him she'll erase him from existence like she did with the omega level mutant if he tried to do anything else. This was just a case of Bendis realizing he ran out of time with a book thanks to his pacing and just lazily tying everything up or leaving less important manners hanging.
>>
>>80412690
What happened?
I stopped caring after Bendis' Run on the X-Men ended, what did they do to her? And where can I read it?
>>
Cyke destroyed her vag lmao
>>
The scary thing is that a lot of sites thought that erasing that guy from existence was a girl power moment. The guy wasn't even an asshole! He was just attacked by Skrulls and SHIELD constantly.

And on that note, why hasn't Eva done things like destroy the plans for sentinels? That would have at least been something that would have lead to absolute good for mutants.
>>
>>80415812
He was attacked by Skrulls?
>>
>>80415840
Yep. That's the first scene we see of him.
>>
So what happened to her again?
She got pissy and quit?
>>
>>80416905
Yes
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.