[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
JUST
>>
A SMALL TOWN GIRL
>>
LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD
>>
HEY NOW
>>
>>80382336
SOMETIMES
I FEEL THE FEAR
UNCERTAINTY
>>
>>80382336
>A 9-year old animated penguin surfing mockumentary movie is getting a WWE-themed sequel.
This sounds too stupid to be true, but it is.
>>
>>80382336
this movie was way better than you'd think by looking at it
>>
I'd rather watch this than Happy Feet. Happy Feet wasn't bad, I just enjoyed this over that.
>>
This movie rules. I watch a fuckton of docu flics, and it was fun to watch an animated mockumentary. Solid movie, great voice acting.
>>
BANE!?
>>
>>80382336

the facts, ma'am.
>>
>>80382567
ON A SATURDAY NIGHT
>>
JUST
SURF
MY
SHIT
UP
>>
>>80386434
Happy feet was unsatisfying to me from a narrative point of view, I think. I think it was the characters, or something. This one, I didn't even see in theaters, I saw it a cable movie rental or something, but it was actually a bit of fun, with a good message and actually likable characters.
>>
Is it weird that Surf's up is unironically one of my favorite animated movies?
>>
>>80382336
i like the character design here, they look like cartoonishly exaggerated animals rather than anthro furry crap ala zootopia
>>
>>80382336
Criminally underrated movie.
>>
>>80386434
Literally the only scenes in Happy Feet that weren't painfully mediocre were the Somebody to Love scene and Boogie Wonderland scenes.
>>
>>80382336
I want to fuck Lani.
>>
File: 1456886476820.jpg (27 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
1456886476820.jpg
27 KB, 318x307
>Chicken Joe
>>
>>80388265
Here's your (You)
>>
I love this movie to this day. So much care went into it.
>>
>>80382336
>>80382567
>>80382590
Moments like this are why I still come to this site.

Don't stop believing.
>>
>>80382590
TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN
>>
>>80387771
Came here to post this.
>>
>>80388237
No it's a pretty great movie and hits surf culture pretty damn accurately
>>
File: rio2.jpg (425 KB, 1056x746) Image search: [Google]
rio2.jpg
425 KB, 1056x746
>Cars with penguins the movie.

i liked the mockumentary direction of this
>>
>>80388237
It touched me, truthfully. Like you don't think of surfing as anything but "lol dude bro!" But boy they really show you the magic of it too.
>>
Fucking loved this film, saw it when I was fairly young and watched it again recently - it's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAoao9FkHwE
>>
>>80391105
I want to fuck Jewel.
>>
I saw it four times in the theater.
>>
>>80388420
Surfs up was legit not a bad movie.

I remember liking it a lot more than I though I would.
>>
>>80393500
Me too
They shouldn't have made the whole plot of the first movie about a bird getting laid.
>>
Really the only bad part about the first one was when that guy gets stung by a jellyfish and another guy actually pees on him instead of it being a mislead where it just looks like he's peeing on him but then it turns out he's just pouring some kind of medicine.
>>
>>80382674
If you claimed that before the official announcement I'd think you were a Famicom-type loony.
>>
>>80393866
My brother was 9 when this came out and when the DVD got released he watched it non-stop so much I grew tired if it.

But it's a great movie.
>>
LIKE THE OCEAN NEEDS THE MOON TURN THE TIDES AWAY
>>
>>80394513
>not wanting Big Z to pee on you
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.