[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FLASH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: The Flash.jpg (379 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.jpg
379 KB, 960x1440
Since it's on hiatus, let's discuss what's to come.

Upcoming episodes.

16. Trajectory (March 22, 2016)
>Barry attempts to catch up to Trajectory (Allison Paige), a mysterious new speedster who masterminds a crime spree for which the Flash is blamed, while Iris' new boss Scott Evans (Tone Bell), uses this as an opportunity to prove that the Flash is a menace to Central City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXNBe3aH4nM

The Brave and the Bold (March 28, 2016) - SUPERGIRL Crossover
>Barry accidentally travels to a parallel universe, where he joins forces with Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) to save National City from a nefarious alliance between Livewire (Britt Marlin) and Silver Banshee (Italia Ricci).

17. Flash Back (March 29, 2016)
>Barry ends up in a alternative timeline, where he re-encounters an old enemy, Hartley Rathaway (Andy Mientus), the Pied Piper. Iris and Scott grow closer.

Tidbits of information.

>Zoom is Hunter Zolomon, and producer Andrew Kreisberg implied he's from Earth-1.

>Eddie will return and share scenes with Wally.

>Barry will find out the truth about Jay very soon, and it'll bring devastating consequences to the team.

>The identity of the Man in the Iron Mask will be a mystery as big as Zoom's.

>Iris and Scott will become romantically involved, but she'll also be reevaluating her relationship with Barry.

>Kevin Smith will direct an episode in the tail end of the season.
>>
>>80373764

>The identity of the Man in the Iron Mask will be a mystery as big as Zoom's.

So like super obvious and it's Jay right? Max Mercury is the only person I can think of that would blow my mind but no indication of that.

So Legion on Supergirl, think we're gonna get any on Flash, like have XS or Bart show up eventually.
>>
>>80373801
I doubt it's Jay.
>>
who the fuck was scott again? was it her new newspaper dude?
>>
>>80374182
Yep.

Black Jameson.
>>
>>80373801
It's a blond wally who's a speedster on e-2

excuse for the skin tone looking white will be the lighting on the scene
>>
>>80374327

They'll never give us a ginger Wally huh
>>
>>80374327
It's Eddie.
>>
File: 1449688043005.jpg (15 KB, 287x277) Image search: [Google]
1449688043005.jpg
15 KB, 287x277
>>80373764
>Andrew Kreisberg implied
>>
>>80374548
Has to be, now that they said Wally and Eddie will share scenes. There can't be 3 Jay's... can there?
>>
>>80373764
where was it implied that zoom's from e1?
>>
>>80374645
Two of the "Jays" are Hunters.
>>
>>80374746
Kreisberg said he was surprised people didn't figure it all out when they introduced Hunter Zolomon.
>>
>>80374779
Clone Saga
>>
Hartley is coming back? Yay
>>
>>80374801

It was sort of the problem with Wells last year in that it was TOO obvious that we didn't think it was the case.
>>
>>80373801
Johnny Quick makes the most sense as it'd explain why the mask is there.

But Jay is what I'm hopping for because the dead one is a waste.
>>
I don't think it's a coincidence that we had an episode featuring pre- wellsification reverse flash. I think the man in the iron mask is E2 reverse flash.
>>
>>80375504
I dunno but by the end of the first episode from Season 1 a lot /co/mrades were convinced Wells was Thawne and didn’t let that go until it was revealed that he was.

No one saw the face stealing thing coming though.
>>
>>80373764
>Iris and Scott grow closer.
This shit again.
>>
>>80374801
Everyone e I know who reads flash immediately said it was either him or he would surely be the bad guy for season 3 after debuting as a bad guy at the end of this season.

We said, the guy literally is zoom in the comics. He's right there. Right fucking there.

The only people who argued it had no idea who that character is.
>>
What's the difference between Flash goes to an alternate time line and the next episode he goes to another earth with Supergirl?

Oh shit. Is it the tidal wave time line?
>>
>>80379164

Flash apparently goes back to when he first fought Pied Piper. Or something like that. Mirror Master is supposed to be in that episode too.

I suspect Supergirl's episode will be tied into him trying to get to Earth-2 again.
>>
>>80379421
He time travels a fourth time? Fucker needs to calm it with that shit.
>>
>>80379421
He'll try to return to Earth-2 in "Trajectory", get stranded on Earth-5 in "The Brave and the Bold", and end up in the past while trying to return to Earth-1 in "Flash Back".
>>
>>80379641
5? Sorry for your autism but it will be the third Earth he has found. Supergirl will be earth three.
>>
>>80379690
E-3 is confirmed evil Earth tho, so it has to be 4 or 5
>>
>>80373764
It would be more fun if they had different effects for Trajectory
Like, without the lightning, she just runs without speed force
>>
>>80379742
She apparently is on Velocity-9, so it fits.
>>
>>80379709
Confirmed in which episode autism kid? None. The show has no reason to skip to 5.
>>
>>80373801
I mean it's basically a given if the show keeps going we'll get Bart eventually. During season 1 the two things they were always asked about at panels were Wally and Bart

I just hope it's actually Bart and Bar-tor or whatever his name is.

Jenni on the other hand I fucking hope so but if the legion are on Supergirl it seems unlikely. I mean I don't really see why there can't be more than one version of the legion but they seem to like confining characters to one continuity aside from Barry even despite all Johns talk about a multiverse.
>>
OMFG what is this Dogshow furry shit on CW? Kill me now. lol.

I forgot Flash was off... this is really bad.

Can't Wake Up.
>>
>>80373764
>Iris drama

FUCKING WHY
>>
>>80379421
I've not heard anything about Mirror Master.
>>
MIRROR MASTER WHEN
RIVAL WHEN
>>
>>80381234

Mirror Master is confirmed for season 2. It was at last years Wondercon. Mirror Master and Doctor Alchemy are coming this season at some point.

>>80381171

It was posted a few discussion threads back. I can't find anything on it now.
>>
>>80381234
YOU'LL TAKE YOUR ZOOM AND YOUR FAG PIPER AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!
>>
>>80383299
Mirror Master could probably work as a season big bad. Anyway with all this multiverse stuff Im surprised Johnny Quick hasnt been demanded more
>>
Anyone have that picture of Zoom reading in the park?
>>
>>80377820
>>80377820
As good as the Flash can be, it's still a CW show hombre
>>
>>80373764

>>while Iris' new boss Scott Evans (Tone Bell), uses this as an opportunity to prove that the Flash is a menace to Central City.

I WANT PICTURES, PICTURES OF SPIDER-FLASH!
>>
>>80384326
>Mirror Master could probably work as a season big bad
Can you please stop saying this.
>>
File: _1455754895.jpg (52 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1455754895.jpg
52 KB, 600x350
>>80384804
literally five seconds of google
>>
All I want is Reverse Flash vs Zoom
>>
>>80373764
>a mysterious new speedster
Who kicks his ass. But, with the help of his nerdFriends at S.T.A.R. Labs, he will eventually triumph when they figure out the trick to defeating her: "I have to run *faster*!"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-00-15-27.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-00-15-27.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>80373764
I miss some of the quirks this show used to have.. remember when Barry would do ordinary things like decorating a Christmas tree with superspeed? I can't remember any of that in season 2
>>
>>80385489
If it ain't broke...
>>
>>80383299
They were mentioned as possibilities, not confirmed.
>>
>>80385178
>He beats him then takes the name Professor Zoom
>>
>>80388114
All I fucking want.
>>
>>80385576
Barry dismantled a car in super speed.
>>
>>80385178
I want them to fight because RF is not okay with Zoom trying mess with Barry. Be villainously possessive, I'm trying to say. Not going to happen but still.
>>
>>80374779
>>80374645
Fifty Shades of Jay
>>
>>80385178
My money is on my main man the Reverse Flash.
While I would argue Zoom is objectively faster, Reverse Flash literally has decades of experience researching the Speed Force so I'm sure he has more than enough tricks at his disposal.
>>
>>80383299
>Mirror Master and Doctor Alchemy
If they threw in The Top and Abra Kadabra, we have the makings of The Rogues; a serious threat to Barry since they're combined powers are dangerous as fuck. Throw in Weather Wizard and Trickster, it's a throwdown.

I like Cold and Heatwave as antiheroes on Legends so they'll come and bail Barry. "Only I get to hassle with The Flash, you scrubs beat it"
>>
>>80390358
In the case of wellseobard, I would say RF is much faster than Zoom. This is a rf that has fought Barry in his prime over the course of years, and even killed him. "New" Eobard is at least slightly faster than barry from the shows main timeline, but slower than zoom because barry was still able to get the jump on him
>>
Remember that time Wells said the E2 Particle Accelerator created Zoom?

Remember that time how Zoom kept a city under seige a whole year before the E1 Flash was even active?

Remember that time Zoom had such a presence on E2 that he was able to form his own metahuman gang?

And we're supposed to believe he's from Earth-1? The only indication is that his costume is inspired from E1 Flash
>>
>>80390902
The black hole could have dragged Zolomon from E1 present to E2 "two years ago"
>>
>>80390881
You...I like you. WellsEobard is hype as fuck.
>>
>>80390881
>even killed him
When did that happen?
>>
>>80390902
>implying the writers give a shit about continuity in anything DC reated
>>
So, how is The Flash supposed to fit in timeline-wise with Legends of Tomorrow?

Do timeline changes affect both shows, or does The Flash exist on whatever timeline exists after the current season of Legends?
>>
>>80391226
most likely the Post-LOT timeline. It would make sense, because they could all show up in the middle of Flash when he's fighting like Grodd or something, and just talk about saving the world in the past and future. I could imagine Ray talking to Barry about being a Legend and being so important while Barry just kinda plays along
>>
>>80391078
It was a technical kill. He erased his timelines barry from existance by killing Nora Allen. I think this counts because Barry was present and was just too slow to stop him.
>>
>>80391005
It's a shame that no character on the show will ever top him. Harrison Wells loses alot of what makes him a good character without Eobard inside him.
>>
>>80374779
Crisis of OSW Review when?
>>
File: 1443156450899.jpg (69 KB, 447x453) Image search: [Google]
1443156450899.jpg
69 KB, 447x453
>Supergirl is shit on its own, so now it has to ruin The Flash.
>>
>>80392123
What bar is Reverse Flash?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.