[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he such a whiny little bitch? All she did was some minor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: Miss_Martian_and_Superboy.png (188 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Miss_Martian_and_Superboy.png
188 KB, 640x360
Why was he such a whiny little bitch?

All she did was some minor memory-alteration and it was for the good of their relationship, no reason to get bent out of shape and break up with her.
>>
Don't you have some cookies to bake?
>>
>>80346586
he is racist.
>>
Darkwing x zatana OTP
>>
>>80346586
How M'gann took Lagoon Boy as her rebound must've been awkward as fuck to be around
>>
>>80346586
Because he already had major trust issues due to being a clone and fucking with someone else's mind is a horrendous breach of privacy.
>>
>>80346586
Consider a kid who got molested by a priest
He grows up and dates this girl
She turns out to be a super bible-thumper

That's what you got here
>>
>>80346727
!suoregnad teg s'teL
>>
>>80346936
Who's the priest in this analogy?
>>
>>80347093
Pot kek
>>
>>80346586
>All she did was some minor memory-alteration
You can't even make this sound innocent
>>
>>80347700
Anyone you wish it to be, baby
>>
>>80346586
Wasn't it she who dumped him? I think there was a line in the latter part of the show where they revealed that.
>>
>>80348003
He dumped her after she tried to erase his mind
>>
>>80346586
Do you not know how relationships work? If your mate doesn't agree with something you do, you then don't have the right to go into their mind and change their fucking thoughts. How can you ever trust that person again? Ms Martian was way out of line.
>>
>>80347700
Luthor
>>
>>80348581
Luthor raped him?
>>
I'd be a whiny little bitch too if I was literally born a few days to a few months ago, my "father" didn't want me, and I was given a fucking job out the womb.
>>
>>80349539
And you were getting your dick wet before your first birthday, what's the problem?
>>
>>80350569
Did Superboy understand what sex is or did Miss Martian had to teach him?
Would her Martian ding-a-lings even be compatible with his clone dong?
>>
>>80346586
Relationships are based on a lot of different things. Ideally you get someone who is supportive of your personal aspirations, desires, and interests; can look past your faults and help you better yourself; and let's you in to do the same for them. The corner stone for all of that is trust. When someone goes around removing/altering your memories and manipulating you into being their idea of a perfect partner, you are no longer in a balanced romantic relationship. SB was right to get the hell out of there.

>>80350893
SB seemed to have a pretty full education on a wide variety of things. He probably got the talk at some point.

She's a shape-shifter, so yes.... probably.
>>
File: 1384982674632.png (92 KB, 1235x466) Image search: [Google]
1384982674632.png
92 KB, 1235x466
>>80346586
>>
>>80349413
Well, he did have that mind control trigger word.
>>
>>80351874
she was pretty based, prettu dumb of him to dump her
>>
>>80350893
>>80351420
According to Weisman, no, he knew nothing about sexuality before M'gann.
>>
>>80347722
>C'mon, baby, it was just a little mind-diddling - a little Brazilian brain knuckling, some sukiyaki. I did it for us! Well, I really did it for me, but you won't remember that after this sentence.
>>
>>80352428
It's kinda kinky how she can mold Connor into exactly what her fetishes are.

I wonder what are her fetishes when she and Connor fuck. We know cosplay is a thing
>>
>>80346586
show starts with him as a 1 year old and ends with him as a 6 year old. toddlers tend to throw tantrums
>>
>>80353649
someone on this site has a screenshot of an anon describing shapeshifter sex
disturbing... yet beautiful
>>
>>80346586
All Conner did was bitch and moan and be an emo pussy. In reality girls would swoon over him for 10 seconds until he opens his mouth and reveals his beta status.
>>
>>80353953
His looks save him from the beta fate
>>
>>80353953
>All Conner did was bitch and moan and be an emo pussy

From the first few episodes, yes. He becomes bro-tier when he hangs out with the Forever People, tries to show mercy towards Match, and becomes the most moral member of the Team in the second season.
>>
>>80353649
Their whole relationship was her fetish, she based herself around that Hello, Megan show.
>>
>>80359846
That's kinda cool tho, imagine telling your girlfriend to mold herself around one particular character from a tv show and she does
>>
>>80346586
>Whole existence's purpose was to be manipulated
>Keep getting fucked with by everyone mentally
>Meet qt 3.14 that you trust and even attempt to sacrifice yourself for
>Turns out she mindfucked you too

I didn't like Young Justice, but Superboy was my favorite character on the show next to Aqualad. The rest of the cast ranged from mediocre to unbearable.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.