[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who will she hook up with to Wells' exasperation? Barry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: Jesse.png (555 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
Jesse.png
555 KB, 684x513
So, who will she hook up with to Wells' exasperation? Barry or Cisco?
>>
JessiexCrisco 5 evar.

That mean more than 4ever.

Liek dis if u cry every tiem
>>
I hope is Cisco. He's the only one of Team Flash untainted by relationship drama
>>
It will be Wally.

>Not in on the loop
>Not an accomplished physicist, mathematician or any kind of scientific superstar but has an interest in engineering which would be the open door
>Both are new to (this) Central city
>>
Jay. She's into the bdsm.
>>
>>80346361
Nah, it'll be Cisco for sure.

Wally will hook up with Linda Park whenever she comes back from Coast City.
>>
>>80346256
I want the opposite. Cisco don't need to be tied down........ Unless of course he's into that
>>
It's probably Cisco just to provide drama against Wells

Wait so is her name Jessis Wells Chambers?
So is Wells's dead wife named Tess Chambers?
>>
>>80346566
>tfw Wally marries both E-1 and E-2 Linda
It's not technically bigamy if he's married to the same person.
>>
It will be Caitlin
>>
>>80346361
Not enough drama. Cisco hooking up with Wells 2's daughter furthers his weird daddy issues.
>>
>>80346611
Why do you hate Jessie, anon?
>>
>>80346626
It's different because they can't kill gay characters so she'll finally break the curse
>>
>>80346593
Earth-2 Wells didn't marry Earth-2 Tess Morgan.
>>
>>80346614
>Jessie offhandly comments on being from another world or slips up and reveals Barry's identity

I think Wally throwing a shitfit about Barry being The Flash and the Wests for not telling him would cause more static than Harry getting more frustrated with Crisco.
>>
>>80346707
But that'll happen regardless of a romantic entanglement with Jesse.
>>
>>80346256
>He's the only one of Team Flash untainted by relationship drama

He was dating Hawkgirl until her immortal stalker and then her immortal lover came back into her life.
THAT'S NOT DRAMA?
>>
>>80346782
That didn't amount to jack squat with Cisco
If anything it's drama on LOT
>>
>>80346782
It lasted like what? 2 episodes?. That's hardly drama compared with Barry or Caitlin
>>
>>80345460
Crisco, no question about it.
>>
>>80347763
........... What if by somehow.... Cisco dates someone he doesn't know and doesn't have meta powers and or some major baggage but the down side is her very boring demeanor but genuinely likes Cisco for his charm
>>
>>80345460
Is this budget Emma Stone?
>>
>>80347919
>CW
You wish
>>
>>80345460
Given her height and Harry and Ramon's love/hate relationship, I'm going to go with Cisco. Seems tailor made for him. She'll end up with him much to Harry's chagrin
>>
Is Barry gonna bone Trajectory? She's a qt.
>>
>>80347922
Emma Stone is the budget Violett Beane.
>>
>>80348204
Zoom's probably rape the speedforce out of her
>>
I think the real question is what shitty excuse will they use to break them up? Relationships aren't written to last on most tv shows.
>>
>spent the entire season being a plot device to motivate Wells because MUH DAUGHTER

>back for one episode and already relegated to background character-tier

If the show were more honest they would have literally just named her Plot Device and have her wiped from existence the second she got saved. It's such transparently cheap writing.
>>
>>80348433
Exactly what do you expect from the CW? Female characters are either plot devices, background noise, and/or relationship drama fodder.
>>
>>80348507

It's not even a sexism thing, if it were a son instead of a daughter it would still have sucked.

They refuse to characterize her even a little bit, Wells' giant Men In Black gun has more personality then her and she was a DRIVING FUCKING FOCUS OF THE PLOT.
>>
>>80348661
Zoom is the main bad guy of the series and he's literally nothing more than a slightly more intelligent Ricky Bobby running around screaming "I WANNA GO FAST!" every time he shows up.

What's his backstory? What's his personality? What's his motivation? What's his fucking anything!? He's the main villain for the series, the whole reason everything that's happened has happened and he's a big fat nothing. The writers refuse to do anything else with him as well. In fact, they're doing such a shitty job that Grant Gustin and Teddy Sears both admitted they're basically re-hashing season one and one of the producers said fans really should have seen the reveal coming.

It's not just Jessie that's being shafted in the writing department. Remember Patty? She existed to make googly eyes at Barry for a few weeks and had her beef with Weather Wizard that ended rather anticlimactically and then she left forever. She had no depth, a shallow personality, and was only a slightly better character than Jessie and Zoom.

And then there's Caitlin who has to redo the same exact storyline she had last season.
>>
>>80348877

I'm glad other people are finally shitting on Zoom because I as saying the exact same shit a month ago and had people defending him.

Going from one of the best cape villains TV has ever produced to Zoom is downright disgraceful. I've never been a Flash guy but even I respected what they did with Eobard and S1 in general, how they told an entire 22-episode story and used the full network season to their advantage.

S2 hasn't been downright awful or anything, but it's a pale imitation of the first.
>>
>>80347919
So Patty Spivot?
>>
>>80348877
I'm hoping Zoom has some greater purpose for his speed addiction.
Like maybe he wants to time-travel? Save someone or get revenge?
Maybe hoarding speed-force is the only way to keep from dying? Jay-2 is dying from ODing on speed.
We don't know what Earth Zoom is from. Maybe he's running from someone?
The blank is too big to fill. I guess that's your problem with him.
>>
>>80345460
Cisco
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.