[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this will go down as the seminal, must read Batman book >will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 325x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 325x499
>this will go down as the seminal, must read Batman book
>will be regarded as the best, most exciting run the character has ever had
>Morrison's run will be called too hard and weird to get into

Why do casuals ruin everything.
>>
>>80317657
come on, OP. it's clearly the best Batman run of the New 52 by a longshot.
>>
>>80316879
People like sucking Batman's dick.

Thanks to dead Heath Ledger, he is becoming even more overly exposed.
>>
>>80317657
hopefully tom king's run makes this look like dog shit.
>>
>>80317763
Tom King is a shit writer you dumb Batfag.
>>
>>80317763
I'm sure people will hate it for not being Snyder and /co/ will start saying how shit King is
>>
>>80317763
>implying casuals won't bitch about it being too complicated to read
>"uh w-where are the narration boxes? Where is The J-joker?"
>>
>>80317801
so who exactly is a good writer to you?
>>
>>80317816
capped because you're probably right.
>>
>>80317816
It's inevitable. I dread the day Snyder's writing is praised on this site.
>>
>>80317850
Morrison
>>
>>80317900
>morrison
>good
>>
>>80317763

Tom King isn't getting Batman. At least I hope not.
>>
>>80317919
Are Batfags really this delusional?
>>
The best most recognizable comic book stories are 40% of the time batman ones. So talk the shit you want but it appeals to the masses time and time again. Yes there's other amazing and better stories. But stop with the bogus self entitlement. They're comics. Fictional characters. Y'all need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>80317955
I want him on nightwing and justice league. sadly no evidence points to him not getting batman at this point.
>>
>>80318072
>hi I'm new to /co/
>>
>>80317657
I enjoyed Morrison's Batman run. I also like Snyders. I prefer Morrisons, but Synder's has been fine.

Based on sales numbers, most people like Snyders run, including /co/. /co/ is just a bunch of tsundere faggots.
>>
Snyder's Batman run was the first cape ongoing I ever read. I never read comics growing up, so I had no bias going in, I just figured I'd pick up a comic with my favorite hero. I wasn't disappointed /co/. But don't worry, I also went back to read Morrison's stuff after getting into Batman and Robin, mostly because I had no idea what was going on with the whole Batman Inc. stuff.
>>
>>80318072
You're on /co/. You get tense and hyped about comics and don't calm down from stuff like this
>>
>there are people that in ironically like Death of the Family
>there are people that unironically like Endgame
I don't even understand how. They're fucking terrible.
>>
>>80320638
Court of Owls is shit too, especially near the end of the arc. Only ok thing he wrote is Zero Year, and that's boring as fuck too.
>>
>>80322649
Court of Owls >>> Zero Year
>>
/co/ faggots circlejerk so hard ahahahaha. this run is good, I like it. Not better than Morrison or Brubaker or O'Neil but definitely one of the stronger work on character.

I'm a Morrisonfag but Morrison's joker was terrible, the character hasn't really been written well enough by him.

And Just because you faggots hate Harper or Snyder's joker doesn't mean his run is not good enough. But then again you faggots hate everything. Now that I've said what I wanted to say, let's resume our circlejerking.

DAE Morrison??? xD Tom King.
>>
>>80323172
Kill yourself.
>>
>>80323172
Also can't wait for /co/ cucks to turn on Morrison when he releases his pro feminism piece called wonder Woman: Earth One, your insecurities will conquer your love for Morrison, can't fucking wait. Save this fagggots.
>>
>>80323239
No u.
>>
>>80323304
It was pretty entertaining seeing how quickly /co/ turned on King as soon as he made one joke about not calling women "girls"
>>
>>80317657
I agree with Liefeld on this one. If Greg Capullo weren't drawing it this book wouldn't be doing anywhere near the numbers it is.

>imagines a world where Capullo drew the Morrison run and it sold amazingly well.
Oh what could have been...
>>
>>80323401
Morrison described WW: E1 as a pro feminism piece too, /co/ will be in tight spot bit I'm sure they'll end up shitting on Morrison in the end. I hope King writes more of that type of stuff just so I could see /co/ losing their shit.
>>
>>80323444
>I agree with Liefeld
That's a phrase you don't see too often
>>
>>80323444
>Possibility of Capullo
>Drawing Morrison

Don't be this much of a newfag anon.
>>
>>80323444
>implying Capullo is better than Quitely
>>
>>80323401

I don't hate King, but it was an incredibly tacky and condescending line. A young guy like Dick Grayson referring to the female population at large as "girls" is not misogynistic at all.
>>
>>80317816
Don't worry. King will be redeemed in another 5 years when the next Nightwing writer that /co/ loves takes over, and /co/ turns against him and praises how much better King was
>>
I never liked King, and only politically motivated assholes refer to /co/ as if it is one person with one opinion.
>>
>>80323664
>implying Quitely drew more than three and a half issues of Morrison's Batman run.
>>
>>80323304
>>80323401
>>80323515
Hi tumblr
>>
>>80327819
>>implying Quitely drew more than three and a half issues of Morrison's Batman run.
yeah i wish he'd drawn more, especially in light of the artist that came immediately after him. stewart and irving were cool though.
>>
>>80317720
Sure, but Morrison's is the GOAT
>>
>>80317720
Not if you count Batman Inc
>>
>>80323664
Never said he was. But he's a MUCH bigger draw. Especially with the "stopped reading comics in the late 90s" crowd DC was courting with New 52
>>
Capullo is the real MVP of the run. Morrison had some great artists but there was too much rotation and shit filler art.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.