[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
Everything.
>>
I don't know what this is.
>>
No animations.
>>
>>80292225
arent you guys tired of regurgitating the same bullshit every SC thread?

with your gross tier lists, fuck off
>>
>>80292225
What went wrong with three pasty retards who think screaming and bodily humor are the pinnacle of comedy?

You tell me, anon. You tell me.
>>
What is this?
>>
Niall>Corey>Mick>Oney>Zach>Stamper
>>
How are you liking Zach's streams? Since that's the only animation we've been seeing from any of them
>>
>>80292225
What >>80292576 said mostly. I was hoping for it to be more than a podcast that's already dying.
>>
>>80292927
(you)
>>
>>80292225
They put them out too often, it should be made whenever they feel like it.
>>
>>80292959
I liked the one where Nikki was giving him a handy but only for that reason.
He is animating slow as fuck and only the most basic movements.
>>
I keep seeing this and I wonder "what the hell was this supposed to be about anyways?" other than the obvious "get the most popular animators together and have masturbation fest", like what was the premise of Spookycabin?
>>
File: dang I didn't get it.png (201 KB, 394x326) Image search: [Google]
dang I didn't get it.png
201 KB, 394x326
I still can't get over what an ass Mick made of himself at MAGFest
I honestly hope he never gets invited to another convention after that shit.
>>
>>80293159

what happened?
>>
>>80293146
I think it was "hey we're not making any money from youtube, let's start a patreon so we can continue animating." The podcast was supposed to be like a general update/shoot the shit with all the members. But then they started doing literally nothing besides the podcast and supposedly other projects that they can't talk about on the podcast.
>>
>>80293159
Are you that fag from Yotta who almost comitted suicide on stage?

Mick's escapade was funny as fuck. That random ass bitch though
>>
>>80293243
but what was it? was it an anthology of their creations with all of them working together? was there a story?
>>
>>80293059
maybe they feel like it often
not that they have much leeway because patreon
>>
>>80293159
Mick's wife was cheating behind his back with his neighbor and he didn't sleep for two days, cut him some slack.
>>
>>80293262
>>80293371
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
>>
>>80293146

Pretty much Youtube fucks animators and small content creators now so it was them avoiding that by coming together and using other methods to make money mainly patreon.

the podcast was supposed to be the place holder inbetween cartoons.

Sleepycabin didn't really fail persay but the reason it's dying is because everyone at Sleepycabin's goal was eventually to get legit work in the industry and be more than just "Those internet animators". Lucky for them/unluck for us that came a lot sooner than they though.

Zack and Chris got their cartoon picked up by a net work and are working on a pilot, John and Cory are working on a game, Stamper wanted to do more personal art stuff which I guess is working out for him, Nial doesn't know shit about animation yet so whatever and Mick is already kind of a voice actor anyways.
>>
>>80292982
speedo?
only you would have this...
>>
>>80293399
https://youtu.be/gGxH9uk_WJM
>>
>>80293490
Niall colors in Lakewood Plaza animations and edits part of the podcast, Mick also edits
>>
So why does everyone hate Zack again?
>>
>>80293270
I think it was meant to be a sort of studio/collective of friends/animators from Newgrounds' hey-day.

And then what >>80293243 said occurred.
>>
>>80293371
That's not an excuse to get wasted before you go in front of an audience of hundreds of people, then proceed to constantly interrupt and insult your audience, and fucking vape in the other panelists' faces
>>80293262
No I'm not and no it wasn't
>>
>>80292225
Stamper, Zack and Chris were the only funny ones.
Stamper left (smart), Zack moved and Chris can't carry the whole conversation, it's just not fun to listen to them.
Also it's tiring listening them bitch about how hard it is to be independent animators. Should have gone to college, retards.
>>
>>80293490
What is spaz working on?
>>
>>80293970
Spaz is Cory. He's making a game with JohnnyUtah and Tom Fulp.
>>
>>80293970
I ment to say game he's working on
>>
What really pissed me off is that they say donations are just going to things that aren't on YouTube, or thongs we can't "see right now". How they think people should be happy with funding a game that you'll have to pay for again is beyond me. Niall isn't even an animator, his stuff could be made by an autistic child on kidzpics
>>
>>80293490
So is there ever any chance internet animators going to be a huge thing like indie game developers or it's just die
>>
>>80293813
Nobody hates Zach, he's the best part of the podcast.

>>80294003
Oh, my B.
Apparently it's not gonna be finished for a while and they don't want to drop any titles or anything, but from what I can gather from discussions in the podcast and JohnnyUtah's twitter, it's going to be some kind of beat-em-up with multiplayer capabilities. Tom claims that "there's never been a game like this before", so we'll see
>>
>>80294099
Honestly at this point it's so much easier to make the jump from doing independent internet-based animation to working for an animation studio that most internet animators are getting studio jobs or moving on completely. "Internet animators" will probably never be as big as they were in the 2000s with people like Egoraptor and Spazkid, but I don't think it'll ever die off completely.
>>
>>80293813
Loud, obnoxious, annoying, most of his animations have lost their touch due to age or just being general shit (Hellbenders 2 specifically comes to mind for the latter), and all around prick
>>
Judy makes my feelungs go on rumble mode
I need more of her fan art of Judy the bunny her ass wow!
How come that fact Disney can go away about ass?
>>
>>80294229
I would assume Netflix or Amazon would be a better choice considering they want to take cable out of the way since YouTube won't feature animators and dailymotion can't really compete against
>>
>>80292927
Literally reverse order.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.