[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if she ate the brain of Jimmy Savile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: Olivia.jpg (1 MB, 2248x3000) Image search: [Google]
Olivia.jpg
1 MB, 2248x3000
What if she ate the brain of Jimmy Savile?
>>
Liv'll Fix It
>>
>>80264999
Well, eating that artist's brain made her bi, so it's going to be a fucked up day.
>>
>>80264999
Liv, no!
>>
>>80264999
Isn't Jimmy Savile that one paedo?

Why would she? Hasn't he been dead for ages?
>>
>>80264999
Why is Jimmy Savile in the news again? I just read an article about him, earlier.
>>
The dead kiddy diddler?

What, is he in the news for some reason?
>>
I'd rather know what it would be like if she ate the brain of that lady who molested X-Arielle.
>>
She'd fuck some 15 year olds in a van parked on a back street that she meet DJing at a club
>>
File: womble.jpg (92 KB, 567x384) Image search: [Google]
womble.jpg
92 KB, 567x384
>>80267284
>>80267868
>curious
>look it up

Ho boy. That's fucked up.
>>
>>80267963

What is it?
>>
The BBC just released a report which tacitly concedes that they are responsible for enabling Savile's crimes and covering it up for him.
>>
File: Come and play indeed.jpg (95 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Come and play indeed.jpg
95 KB, 1200x630
>>80269665
Well he's out of a DJ career.
>>
>>80269665
Link?
>>
>>80269665
WELP!
>>
>>80269665
No, Dame Janet released a report saying that some of the staff that worked with him had heard rumours and that there was evidence any senior staff had any knowledge of it.
>>
>>80274658
No evidence. There was no evidence senior staff knew.
>>
>>80269665
No, that's what Tony Blackburn implied and the BBC sacked him because of it, even though it's probably true. They sacked the guy saying there was a cover-up in order to try and prove their wasn't a cover-up.
>>
>>80268484
BBC children's tv presenter from the 70s to the mid 90s. Also a radio and regular to presenter. Molested hundreds of kids eg in Hospices (for anyone who doesn't know it's a special hospital for the terminally or chronically ill), regular hospitals, kids that came on his show etc. Rumoured he also touched up bodies in the morgue. He had keys to the children's wards. The BBC helped cover up the whole thing until the scandal broke after he died.
>>
>>80274709
I thought they sacked Blackburn because he was also a diddler?
>>
>>80275099
Nope. There was an allegation but it was false.
The point being made is that BBC said that they followed the allegation up in the 70s and dealt with everything properly and Blackburn says that's bullshit and that nobody ever approached him about the allegation and if it had been true, he could have gotten away with it. The BBC sacked him and tried to play it off as though it was directly about the allegation, even though the report completely clears Blackburn of any wrongdoing, what they actually sacked him for was saying that the BBC were lying and pretending they took measures against potential abusers when they didn't.
>>
>>80275158
Yeah, I just googled it. So he blew the whistle to the judge and then basically got approached by some suits saying he can resign quietly or he's fired and they'll try to fuck his reputation? And now he's going to take them to court. Fuck the BBC, with all the talk about the tv license I hope they're on their last legs.
>>
>>80275230
>So he blew the whistle to the judge and then basically got approached by some suits saying he can resign quietly or he's fired and they'll try to fuck his reputation?
Yeah, they're trying to play themselves off as a reformed and open organisation who wouldn't let anything like the Savile cover-up happen again, yet they're still lying to judges about how high up the abuse was known and firing people who expose the corruption in an era they're trying to distance themselves from.
>>
>>80274893
>>80275158
And yet, BBC bitches about Top Gear and OMG RACISM!
>>
>>80275318
Fuck 'em. Also fuck CW I just found out izombie and the flash don't get new episodes until late march. It's like Agents of SHIELD season 1 all over again with these breaks every 2 weeks.
>>
>>80275334
And their new Top Gear has already been pushed back and had the episode order cut even though it wasn't even airing until May.
>>
>>80275370
It'll be hilarious when Amazon Video cucks them.
>>
>>80272189
>Tweenies
Haven't seen that in years.
>>
File: pey2liv cheers.webm (748 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pey2liv cheers.webm
748 KB, 1280x720
>>80275347
>Also fuck CW I just found out izombie and the flash don't get new episodes until late march

No cutie Liv or Peyton booty fix till March 22. Closest I've come to genuinely raging out in years.
>>
>>80264999
What if she ate Clark Kent's brains?
>>
>>80275393
It's already shit before it's even aired. Ginger 'look at me, aren't I wacky' prat, has a huge collection and already established part of the beeb. American nice guy get the 30-50 female demographic moist. Token black. Token asian. And 'that woman who what drove round the neurbourg/nervibg/neurenboug/That German race course' for the girl power.
>>
>>80275334
Jeremy Clarkson absolutely should have been fired though. Nobody should be allowed to behave like that under a contract of employment regardless of "star power"
>>
>>80274893
He is very likely to have had sex with his dead mother's corpse too. He's almost comically evil.
>>
>>80275538
Even rumours of him taking body parts from the morgue and using them to make jewellery. Maybe Mark Miller should use him as the basis for the villain in his next book.
>>
>>80275527
Yeah, just looked at cast. Old guy, Joey from Friends, Asian chick, black dude and someone else. All in six episodes. Yuck.
>>80275530
Oh, I agree with you wholeheartidly. It's just that BBC covers up way worse crimes than Clarkson's racism.
>>
>>80275530
Yeah, people tend to forget that he punched a guy in the face for not bringing him food that was warm enough.
>>80275230
Man, between being punished by he Tories for not kissing their arses and all this shit, the BBC can't do anything right...
>>
You people keep talking about the BBC covering it up. The whole reason it's in the news again is the Dame Janet Smith report was published and showed there is literally zero evidence of a cover up and that anyone in a position of power knew anything about it.
>>
>>80275585
Don't you try meme magic with me, anon.
>>
>>80275334
I was reading about that somewhere (I think it was Private Eye that had the specifics, but the other meedja news columns had some of it), one of the reasons Clarkson got the boot because of internal politics. There's been at least one BBC executive who has had an axe to grind with him since forever but wasn't able to do anything about it because the Director General was on his side, mainly because Top Gear made so much god-damn money. It was one of the few shows they could sell the programs and not just the format to almost every country on the planet. When Clarkson decked the producer (which he shouldn't have done, I agree, but I do feel some empathy because if everything else going wrong in his life at the time), the executive started briefing the papers and stirring the pot before there was an official response. I'm pretty sure they pushed the "he may have said a racist thing under his breath in an outtake we certainly didn't leak deliberately" scandal a bit before that.

I don't know how to think about the whole episode. On the one hand, employees shouldn't have to deal with violence from their bosses. On the other hand, the people at the top were only supporting or attacking him for their own selfish reasons. Just dicks all over, really.

http://imgur.com/gallery/4Xrq9
>>
>>80275669
Their programming has actually gotten a lot better over the past year or so. Retiring BBC 3 was a mercy kill. They've started to produce the kind of adult, high production value, high critical rep drama series that the BBC is normally associated with again (War and Peace, The Night Manager, etc.)

It seems obvious that BBC4 is being underfunded and their World News service has never recovered from its cuts and layoffs. Even their normal news is subpar these days - but the entertainment programming has improved.
>>
>>80275786
War & Peace was incredible.
I mean, fuck this hypocritical, paedophile-infested, corrupt corporation but my God, War & Peace was great.
>>
>>80275771
Private Eye's coverage was sort of about people trying to protect Clarkson from being fired because of the popularity and wealth of his show. There's no justification for him staying, anon. In no company with normal HR policies would someone not go for that when they already had a number of warnings and disciplinaries on their record.
>>
File: 1410152459738.png (3 KB, 194x205) Image search: [Google]
1410152459738.png
3 KB, 194x205
>>80264999

>Liv eats pedo brains
>Constantly straining not to /ss/
>>
>>80275723
I believe that like I'll believe the findings of this current new Deepcut report to be honest family.

It seems very likely that there was a pedophile ring operating at a high level while Saville was committing his crimes. People definitely knew.
>>
>>80275823
Oh I know that. I wouldn't want to work for a company that lets their prima donna beat up the workers when they're having a tantrum, but I do feel some empathy for the big lout all the same.
>>
>>80275771
Huh, thanks for reminding me that he got fired because of punch. For some reason I thought it's because he insulted Mexicans and Albanians.
Anyway, yeah. He got waaay too popular and punch was just excuse to fire him.
Guess they showed him with new season of Top Gear.
>>
>tfw I work for the BBC and nobody ever says anything nice
>>
>>80275921
Shut up, child rapist.
>>
>>80275921
>had one of the best worldwide foreign reporting services in the world
>fucked it to hire more managers
>>
>>80275921
Go and work for Channel 4.
>>
>>80275921
BRING BACK MONKEY DUST
>>
>>80275921
Are you narrator for documentaries?
>>
>>80275872
The new series is going to be the Chris Evans Radio 2 ShowL cars edition, complete with a load of hangers on. I don't doubt his enthusiasm for motoring, I just kind of hate his voice.

>>80275921
I like the nature documentaries and quite a bit of Beeb radio. Although >>80275939 is true.
>>
>>80275921
Make The Last Kingdom worth my time.
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (50 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
50 KB, 620x387
>>80275964
Its totally David Attenborough.
>>
>>80276037
God bless his druid's soul. I wouldn't be able to handle it if he was involved in this sex scandal stuff.
>>
>>80276065
It was bad enough finding out that a load of footage from his documentaries was faked.
>>
File: Jimmy_Savile_2006.jpg (61 KB, 800x1155) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Savile_2006.jpg
61 KB, 800x1155
>>80276065
I really don't want to think it either, but he was the controller of from BBC 2 in 1965, promoted to director of programmes in and was Director General 1969-73. That's definitely in a peak molesty period (Saville was on the first edition of Top of the Pops in 1964 and broadcast on Radio 1 from 1968, for instance).
>>
>>80276037
Or Mariella Frostrup. I bet she's a prolific shitposter during the pre-recorded segments on Open Book.
>>
>>80275921
The new DangerMouse show is pretty good, and The Graham Norton Show is the best chat show on the air.
>>80276026
My dad watched that quite religiously... then again, my parents have pretty awful taste in TV shows.
>tfw my parents wanted to watch an episode of Castle rather than The Eurovision Song Contest
>specifically, the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest i.e. the one where they actually voted for the best song, for a change
>>
>>80276273
>My dad watched that quite religiously
It was crap, not nearly as bad as that Beowulf shite on ITV but still crap.

>wanted to watch an episode of Castle rather than The Eurovision Song Contest
Unforgiveable
>>
>>80276399
I only caught the last half or so of the first episode - the pacing seemed a bit sluggish. I assume it didn't get any better...
>>
>>80276399
Beowulf is such a GoT ripoff it's hilarious.
>>
>>80276251
She's the one behind that poor girl /lit/ victimised
>>
>>80276842
The opening theme makes me shove pencils into my ears and eyes.
>>
>>80276399
I'm European and I think Eurovision is a joke where we send our popular yet extremely talentless musicians.
Lordi winning was the only good thing to ever happen to Eurovision.
>>
>>80277399
Doesn't everybody think Eurovision is a joke? I thought that was the joke.
>>
File: 122303-120742.jpg (53 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
122303-120742.jpg
53 KB, 500x647
>>80277848
Believe it or not, there are some countries who take it seriously. Britain technically treats it as a joke, but the people in charge of who gets to represent us rarely go for anything other than wordy, sincere ballads.
>mfw we had a great, bouncy song last year... that lost to a load of horseshit that only got points because of political bullshit
>>
>>80275921
I like Orphan Black which is only BBC America and even then it's a Canadian show but that's all I got.
>>
>>80267963
>read his Wikipedia article

This guy was to pedophiles what Walter White was to drug dealers.
>>
>>80279769
My favorite is how people here treat Eurovision as "it's waste of money, they'd better build hospitals for that money! think of the children!".
Moment we were first decade ago, everyone loved Eurovision, though.
>>
So basically stuff we already knew. Kay.
>>
This show is so fucking cheesy, holy shit.

Killing internet trolls? Seriously?

Why the fuck is Blaine still alive when history has shiwn that nothing good comes from keeping him alive?
>>
>>80279769
Was last year's Still In Love With You? I liked that one, but it seemed like literally everyone else hated it.
>>
>>80280776
Yep.
>>
>>80280776
That's the fucked up part! It was perfect Eurovision, but everyone acted like it sung by fucking Jemini...
>>
>>80280776
I hated it
>>
>Major exposing Rita/Gilda last episode and Liv throwing her out

10/10
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.