[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE ARE YOU KAZERAD? WHAT'S WITH THE GIANT UPDATE WAIT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: double kitties.png (304 KB, 598x450) Image search: [Google]
double kitties.png
304 KB, 598x450
WHERE ARE YOU KAZERAD?

WHAT'S WITH THE GIANT UPDATE WAIT?
>>
Kaz is critically hurt after a scrambled eggs incident.
>>
Printing minicomics! I want to get the Indiegogo stuff fulfilled as soon as I can.

Well, I was printing them anyway. Now I'm out getting a drink. Speaking of, I think there's another /co/ person somewhere in this bar because I just tried to post this message and was apparently banned for posting Donald trump on /co/.
>>
>>80261830
>posting Donald Trump on /co/
At least he wasn't baneposting
>>
File: 1456345853481.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456345853481.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>80261830
CATS!
>>
File: merchandising.png (817 KB, 1263x677) Image search: [Google]
merchandising.png
817 KB, 1263x677
>>80260916
>WHERE ARE YOU KAZERAD
>>
>>80261830
If you were banned, how did you post?
>>
>>80261830

getting drink on a friday night? Like a goddamn normal person?

Ree-fucking-ee
>>
>>80264493
Likely he was trying to post on the bar's wifi, then switched to 4G or whatever his phone has.
>>
>>80261830
Quit lying Kaz, we both know it was you.
>>
File: 1431123912371.gif (80 KB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
1431123912371.gif
80 KB, 200x360
Still waiting...
>>
>>80265010
I wanna tug that tail.
>>
Who's most likely to help Katia with her magically swollen tiddies
>>
>>80261830
love u kaz
when do you think the indiegogo stuff will be sent out?
>>
>>80265170
Not me, I'd be watching, watching and fapping.
>>
Kazerad I dont know if anyone asked this but where is the update to your webcomic prequel adventure?
>>
>>80265374
>when do you think the indiegogo stuff will be sent out?

I'm going to be handing out a few in-person this Wednesday. Those ones are also going to be my weight reference, so I can confirm I'm hitting the optimal weight for the packages A lot of these packs are going to be RIGHT on the borderline of affordable sending. After I have a good idea I'm packing them correctly (and set things up with a shipping consolidator in Europe), I'll buy the labels and ship out.

>>80266307
>Kazerad I dont know if anyone asked this but where is the update to your webcomic prequel adventure?
It is not finished! I wanted to get the update done before the end of the IGG campaign, but when I failed to do so it ended up getting put off.
>>
>>80266406
thanks for the answer Kaz!
>>
Hey Kaz, I'm that sticker sheet recipient from New England. I just wanted to say that receiving the sticker sheet actually made me a little more bummed out than before that I didn't have the money to actually buy merchandise, because the t-shirts, candies, and tapestry probably would have been even more neat to own. But regardless, thanks for it.
>>
Kazerad, do you dislike any part of your fanbase?
>>
>>80267776
>implying Kaz can feel negative emotions

If I were him I don't know if I could put up with some of the more extreme OC donut steal fans. I'd probably make a lot of jokes at their expense
>>
>>80261830
I have only one question: for or against Trump?
>>
File: 1452698513970.png (93 KB, 240x350) Image search: [Google]
1452698513970.png
93 KB, 240x350
>>80266406
>Remember Kaz was the one packing all the merch
>Suddenly afraid one of the boxes might explode because he taped them wrong
>>
Kaz, how are you planning on dragging 20 packages of varying sizes into the middle of a crowded mall?
>>
>>80267034
You're welcome. Actually, if you have money now, drop me an email ASAP and I can maybe slip you in, depending on your shirt size. At the very least, I can get you in for a poster if you want.

>>80267776
>Kazerad, do you dislike any part of your fanbase?

They're all pretty cool! I do feel really bad when people bring OC designs and ask if they can appear in the comic, though, because I'm running out of gentle ways to let them down that don't feel like a form letter. Luckily, though, it's not THAT common.

>>80267944
>I have only one question: for or against Trump?

I forget; the post was something like "what cartoon character would donald trump be", and it got a temp ban for posting a picture of Donald Trump instead of something /co/ related. He should've drawn Trump instead.

>>80268237
>Kaz, how are you planning on dragging 20 packages of varying sizes into the middle of a crowded mall?

A lot of them are actually just envelopes or poly mailers. I think there's, like, three actual boxes. If it goes too high I'll just get a friend to help.
>>
>>80268386
So what, a few more weeks?
No rush bro
>>
File: gecky.png (10 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
gecky.png
10 KB, 550x413
>>80261830
Hi Kazzie.
>>
>>80268386
>Actually, if you have money now
I really appreciate the offer, but chances are I'll be out of a job until I get the opportunity to move to the city. Businesses are pretty few and far-between around here, and most aren't hiring anyway
>>
Homestuck will be over before Prequel updates.

I'm seriously not joking at this point.
>>
>live in Maryland
>can't attend Prequelcon 2016 because of life circumstances
I'll accost you in Buffalo Wild Wings one of these days, Kaz...
>>
>>80268723
>So what, a few more weeks?
Hopefully on the lower end of that. See, the problem is that to get a good deal on the shipping labels, I have to buy them ALL at once. This means I have to have every package packed and weighed before I can send any of them.

Shipping isn't as easy as just taking stuff to the post office and saying where you want it to go, at least if you want to make any money off of it. These aren't small differences- this morning I almost bought a plane ticket to London because I would've been able to save $1000+ by literally going to England with a suitcase full of envelopes and mailing them there. At the last moment though I found a shipping company that could narrowly get it there for a little less.

Moving physical objects around the world is like this ridiculous hunt for combinations of actions where the math inexplicably works out to your advantage.

>>80269840
Aw, I hope things shape up for you, anonymous New Englander.

>>80270209
I'm sure you'll have more chances. But if you want to try for it next week, I'll be there like all day, probably Wednesday.

Anyway, sleeping. I have more comics to print tomorrow.
>>
File: ndec3.gif (3 KB, 300x81) Image search: [Google]
ndec3.gif
3 KB, 300x81
This reminded me, anyone have that graph that plots updates over time? I want to calculate Prequel's half-time.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.