[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Ward on USM http://www.eonline.com/news/743098/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
>tfw no Ward on USM

http://www.eonline.com/news/743098/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-s-fitzsimmons-are-getting-their-very-own-marvel-crossover

>Get ready to see Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s FitzSimmons like you've never seen them before.

>Everyone's favorite lovebird lab rats are getting animated for an upcoming episode of Disney XD's Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Vs. The Sinister 6 and E! News has your first look at Elizabeth Henstridge and Iain de Caestecker's cartoon counterparts!

>In the March 13 episode of the animated hit's fourth season, de Caestecker's Leo Fitz and Henstridge's Jemma Simmons find themselves wrapped up in the adventure when Vulture's revelation that Doc Ock has a spy inside S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy leads the Web Warriors on a hunt to find the mole. When they confront Dr. Curt Connors, he turns himself into The Lizard and attacks S.H.I.E.L.D. with a venomous bite that spreads like a virus and turns its victims into lizards.
>>
How is this /co/?
>>
>>80251332
>Ultimate Spider-Man
>animated hit

>>80251530
It's technically a cartoon.
>>
File: old team btfo.png (683 KB, 987x725) Image search: [Google]
old team btfo.png
683 KB, 987x725
>>80251530
I know you're autistic, but retarded too?

>>80251581
It is a hit. I think Star Wars Rebels is the only show that beats it on XD and it performs well on Disney Channel too
>>
This is the closest AoS will get to being acknowledged as canon.
>>
>>80251669
Is that Kaine?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016_02_22_18.44.57.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_02_22_18.44.57.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>80251933
It is
>>
So will they be Season 1 pure FitzSimmons, or retard cuck Fitz, and Nazimmons?
>>
Ironic
>>
>>80251669
Does anyone know why Miles is there? I don't follow the series, but I know he appeared in an alternate reality during the Spider-Verse arc.
>>
>>80252396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvxky-lyZgQ

According to the preview they put up, Peter needs to bring Miles to his universe because the Ultimate Green Goblin stumbled into it. Apparently his presence will destroy the universe unless his spider (Miles) is there to counterbalance it...for some raisin.
>>
>>80252562
Thanks. That sounds absurd, but at least I know now.
>>
>>80251933
>>80251966
It's his costume. It's not Kaine under the mask.
>>
Since they're being described as lovebirds I hope that means that at least here things work out better for them than they have been on AoS.

It's a rather lame cartoon but it's something.
>>
>>80252987
> unexplained backstory means it's not the character
Jesus /co/
>>
>>80253118
Its literally not the same character. And his backstory IS explained, dipshit. Its some kid who Dock Ock was doing experiments on.
>>
>>80251581
The only reason it has a fourth season is because the show is well-viewed on Netflix.

I shit you not.
>>
>>80251669
Is that Dagger?
>>
>>80251669
Kinda easy to be a hit when Marvel and Disney go out of their way to make sure it's the only Spidey cartoon around in TV and in other media and they're actually competent at having a toy line.
>>
File: what.jpg (21 KB, 326x352) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
21 KB, 326x352
>>80251530
>How is a cartoon /co/?
>>
>>80253327
If that's true, I guess it's a good thing I kept my expectations low.
>>
>>80253765
>If that's true
It is, don't be a prick. The episode has already aired.
>>
>>80253327
They confirmed that they were going to do Clone wars this season, so "Kaine's" memories might not be exactly correct.

Ock might have cloned him.
>>
>>80254054
Go watch the damn episode. Its clearly not Peter Parker's clone. Its an entirely different dude.
>>
>>80254054
You're forgetting that we're talking about the show who made the original Scarlet Spider a jock Flash mimicking Spidey.
>>
>>80254098
They went out of their way to not show him when he unmasked and they made it obvious he's keeping a lot of information from Peter.

It's too early to assume what he says is true.
>>
>>80251669
>>80251332
No kid gives a shit about FitzSimmons, JFC.
>>
>>80251332
>When they confront Dr. Curt Connors, he turns himself into The Lizard and attacks S.H.I.E.L.D. with a venomous bite that spreads like a virus and turns its victims into lizards.

Why do they keep on rehashing these same plots?
>>
>>80255550
This is my biggest problem with the show. I enjoy the gags, the voice acting is great, the animation is fantastic, and the stories are fun, but they're repeated so many god damn times. It's nerve-wracking to binge.
>>
>>80253696
yes
>>
I don't watch this show but

>That episode where the live-action Jessie crossed over with USM
>>
>>80255550
>Why do they keep on rehashing these same plots?
It's the 6th or 7th animated adaptation of a comic that has been rehashing itself since the 1960s. If you want new ideas, you're in the wrong medium.
>>
>>80251332
>>80251669
The traitor is totally Rhino.
>>
>>80259919
Other capeshit isn't as repetitive. The current Marvel cartoons have recycled the same plots of mind control, mind swap, infections that turn people into monsters, and "cured" villains turning back.
>>
>>80259919
They're rehashing the same ideas within the same show, though.
>>
>>80251669
>blonde
glad i never bother with this
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.