[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/sta tus/697076913722929152
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8
https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/697076913722929152

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Let it burn
>>
>>79764636
To be fair, that IS part of the fucked up future, so we can take that as a sign the writers know exactly what they're doing.
>>
File: 1437007802760.jpg (1004 KB, 1000x1042) Image search: [Google]
1437007802760.jpg
1004 KB, 1000x1042
It's not even a meme anymore. It literally is The Felicity show guest starring Green Arrow.

The dark ages are hardly over for Green Arrow Fans. It has but only just begun.
>>
>>79764636
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahha!!
>>
File: 1452138751998.jpg (20 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1452138751998.jpg
20 KB, 480x640
What if Felicity is actually the final boss of Arrow?
>>
>TFW watching the flash because I was bored and wanted to see what you fags were talking about
>Guess staring this bitch
>She's godawful
Who thought this was a good idea?

Also, is barry's actor gay or something? I thought he was going to come out at any moment for a few episodes before I realized oh, it's just the actor.
>>
>>79764729

He was also on Glee.
>>
>>79764729
He has zero gay mannerisms.

source: am gay
>>
>>79764729
Being gay and being flamboyant can be two different things, Anon
>>
>>79764636
Where there's Smoak, there's fire!
>>
>>79764729
Duh. Like 90% of the cast for both the arrow and the flash are gay as fuck.
They tend to do damned good work in the sci-fantasy fields.
But...they also tend to drag in the homosex and force it on everyone.
>>
Hell has risen from the ground beneath our feet
There is no hope for salvation
This is the end
>>
>>79764636
Well looks like Felicity is alive in the future.
Was grasping for straws she was dead and her in the car was a hallucination, but now even my strongest hope is gone.
>>
>>79764840
>TFW I really wanted to like torchwood.
>The really good parts were fucked by the really bad parts
>When half the cast just dies can't watch the rest of it
>American version is apparently so bad it's unwatchable
Man, john barrowmen, not even you can save everything.
>>
>>79764729
No, but the guy who's going to play him in the film totally has a boipussy
>>
>>79764636
So no Queen Industries. Which means not only does Ollie not become a millionaire again, but his entire manorial campaign is moot
AND, Palmer loses a company. Granted he's dead, but now he's double dead
>>
>>79764890
In the dystopian future, anon.
>>
>>79764874
>We'll never see what hollywood guys are sluts and/or desperate enough to suck dicks of idiot producers who take pictures.
On the upside at least bryan singer will still be able to make movies I guess.
>>
>>79764921
Damn right it's dystopian
>>
>>79764636
Guggenheim is basically the dan slott of DC. He knows exactly what sets people off, so he does it and enjoys the fuck out of seeing peoples reactions.
>>
>>79765005
YOu sure he isn't just doing whatever Tumblr says they like?
>>
>>79765246
His pet character is felicity, and he knows the olicity bullshit is awful, but he gets a kick out of rubbing it in the faces of people who hate it.
>>
>>79765267
>and he knows the olicity bullshit is awful
By this, I mean he knows people hate it. He himself fucking loves it and thinks its genius.
>>
File: 1451807083674.jpg (29 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
1451807083674.jpg
29 KB, 479x370
>>79764636
>be ray
>feel like your life has no meaning
>had a successful company that you left behind to your fling in the wake of your "death"
>go to the future
>she has renamed the company, erasing any sign of your original presence in it
>you literally have no legacy anymore because of this

this is a guy who got upset because stein didn't remember him from college and his ex has taken over his company and remade it in her image. being ray is truly suffering.
>>
File: mized feels by sadfrog.jpg (28 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
mized feels by sadfrog.jpg
28 KB, 499x499
>>79764729
I wish thatspic would come out, he looks so cute. I guess his name is cisco or something.
>>
>>79764890
I really wanna know why that place cant keep an owner. It was his dads company that his mom took over for a short time till Oliver barely ran and quickly loss because some bitch his dad fucked wanted the whole family to suffer and when that was all over some random guy takes it while it isnt worth much and eventually gives it to the girl who just broke up with him. And the least she could do is get the old name back since she knows that was his familys legacy that they cared a lot for. I know Ray is still freshly dead in the publics eyes but there better be a good reason why it was changed to that (I dont think it would get renamed to a dead owners last name so that cant be why). I think the show just isnt allowed to have more than one successful busines because every rich persob eventually gets it.
>>
>>79764636
So Ray never returns home...
>>
Who's the bigger creator's pet /co/: Lana or Felicity?
>>
>>79764636
>SMOAK

Stopped watching Arrow in early S3 because it felt like the show took a quality nosedive. All the stuff on /co/ doesn't make me optimistic about picking it up, but...

SMOAK? SMOAK?! FFS she was a glorified secretary in season 1! Why do writers insist on doing this, you can't turn a nobody into a CEO overnight.

Not only that, but she renamed the fucking company after herself? No way would any board of directors allow destroying the brand like that.

Please tell me I'm misunderstanding this, but this is ridiculous. I thought you guys were exaggerating when you call it The Felicity Show.
>>
>>79765943
>I thought you guys were exaggerating when you call it The Felicity Show.

Unfortunately no.

The talkbacks are a lot more entertaining than the episodes, at this point.
>>
>>79764636
Where there is Smoak there is fire
>>
Read the comments on the pic if you want true cringe.
>>
Can't wait for the LoT episode where they talk about Felicity being the first female president, the first person walking on Mars and the greatest mediator who stopped war in the Middle East.
>>
>>79765973
Fuck you Carlos
>>
>>79764729
I don’t mind his “gay mannerisms”, but his vocal fry sure annoys the fuck out of me.
>>
>>79764636
>Ray realises giving his company to Felicity causes the fucked up future.
>Returns to 2016 and kills her.
>Everything is solved.
>>
Sad part is Felicity was actually a good and enjoyable character pre- season 3. When the producer started catering the "Olicity" fanbase then it all went to shit.

People complained about Laurel and how bad she was but honestly at least her problems were justified. Her dad treated her like shit, Oliver treated her like shit and mostly everyone made her out to be a terrible person.

Thea was annoying but that's typical CW shit and she eventually became a better character.

At this point Felicity is The Harley Quinn of Green Arrow, she's just everywhere and it's annoying.
>>
>>79767088
>Ray is the one Oliver swear vengeance on at the grave
>Atom vs Green Arrow season 5
>>
I never even watched Arrow, but I lurked these threads, and it's funny because I remember 2 years ago, you were all complaining about this Laural girl and saying how great Felicity was, and now it seems like they went the complete opposite way.
>>
So, Ollie will take Felicity's name?
>>
>>79764636

I hope it gets destroyed. hell, I hope legends of tomorrow's second season solely focuses on travelling to alternate timelines where we see felicity die in every single one
>>
>>79767352
you thought Barry Allen-West was bad? wait until you see Oliver Smoak
>>
>>79767352
Hahahaha oh God please yes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E22mCti0azs

This scene should had been the birth and death of Olicity. Can't believe i was excited when that happen
>>
>>79767318
Every season of Arrow has a clear worst girl
Season 1 had Thea and her "ME, ME, ME"
Season 2 has Laurel
Season 3 had Felicity. But the problem is not that she is that bad of a character, it's how they use her and how the world and story revolve around her. She was a fun side-character, but now she is the co-lead with Ollie.
>>
>>79764636
At least we're finally going to start going into the future. I was worried this whole season would be in the 70s/80s/90s
>>
I love watching /co/ get so booty blasted over Felicity.
>>
>>79766186
>>79764636
I thought I'd share some of the comments
OMG SHUT UP. I´M IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

look at our Felicity being a successful badass in every timeline. You go, girl.

Felicity with her own company being the brilliant genius that she is = a wonderful representation of powerful women in tech!
(Sidenote- Like Marissa Mayer who has successfully run Yahoo into the ground, this comment was unknowingly telling)

oh wow Smoak Technologies sounds amazing, glad to know she rules in any timeline

Awesome!!! You know how to get our attention! ;)

OMG, SMOAK TECHNOLOGIES, MY BABY IS AMAZING

I love that Felicity is now such a huge part of this universe!! Also, that she's still kicking ass in every time line!

Almost all these comments were from youngish women. There are a few saying stuff like 'Thank Christ this isn't part of the DCEU' or 'This show has been driven into the ground.'
>>
>>79767458
At least S1 Thea being worst girl was actually supposed to be so that her character could grow up and mature.
>>
>>79767789
I legitimately don't get it. Why do Tumblrinas like her? Do they honestly believe someone who cries constantly and would sacrifice an entire city to save her boyfriend is a good role model for girls?

Are these the same people who think Claire Underwood being an irrational vindictive bitch who puts her own personal issues ahead of national policy should be praised as being a strong, independent woman?
>>
>>79767884
Given a large enough group you'll find many different opinions. Some guys like get. It just is.
>>
>>79767884
1-Yes. 2-Yes. 3-Yes.

Just to be clear there were also women on there that really don't like her. I liked Felicity in S1+2 when she was a comedic supporting character now she is the centre of the fucking universe, who overreacts to everything, is hypocritical and quite frankly EBR isn't a very good actress.

I'm praying we get Green Arrow and Black Canary in JL. I'm really sick of Arrow at this point. >>79760444 hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>79767884
>Why do Tumblrinas like her?

They don't.

Shippers like her.
>>
>>79765943
Do you know how many CEOs and higher ups start as literal bitches in companies these days? My last boss was a fucking driver for the original owner of the company before he inherited his position.
>>
You know what they say

"Where there's Smoak, there's fire"
>>
>>79764636
Holy hell, GOD NO

just put its misery to end
>>
>>79768052
By "Tumblrina" I just mean people on Tumblr. And shippers are certainly the primary fanbase on the site.
>>
File: 1368376772565.jpg (84 KB, 435x326) Image search: [Google]
1368376772565.jpg
84 KB, 435x326
>>79767426
I was an Olicityfag too just because it was a cute one sided crush and I thought it would never happen because Dinah was right fucking there
>>
>>79764636
You know what they say, where there's smoak there's fire.
>>
>>79767426
>>79768186
Same, anons. Same.

If only we had known.
>>
>>79768052
This. And most of them got sick of it.
>>
>>79765005
Slott has enjoyable works though
>>
>>79767426
>tfw I was bitching at her depowering Deathstroke
That little scene doesn't seem so bad anymore in comparison to what comes next.
>>
Feeling triggered, /co/?
>>
>>79767138

Pretty much how I feel. I mean wasn't this suppose to be the Year Of Diggle? Seriously his story has been pretty meh this year.
>>
>>79768364
Yup.
>>
How is everything Felicity related immediately bad?
>>
>>79768498
We don't know, it's a Guggenheim secret
>>
Oh no, a name on a sign. Better throw a temper tantrum.
>>
>>79769028
Pretty much.
>>
I don't rally care as long as she doesn't show up

>>79765937
Felicity, at least Lana is relevant in the source material
>>
>>79768141
The problem is that by saying this you're ignoring the large anti-Felicity faction on there too.
>>
>>79769068
unless Felishite dies and becomes a master AI to run the company, there is no redeeming quality in there.

I dont want to see the nutered Oliver Smoak in the future
>>
File: SMOKE.png (35 KB, 365x260) Image search: [Google]
SMOKE.png
35 KB, 365x260
>>79764636
SMOAK
>>
>>79767789
>badass
Jesus, why is it that nerds use the term badass to describe anyone who is successful at what they do?
>>
>>79770064
Yup
>>
>>79767789

I want to believe CW marketing team posted those comments
>>
>>79764683
LE!
>>
>>79768186
>one sided crush

I remember being kind of impressed they did this on a CW show.

Felicity as a character concept isn't terrible.
The way they've been writing her is though.
At the risk of sounding tumblr, its kind of sexist.

Ever since she got together with Oliver all she's done is whine and cry and be a damsel.

The best Felicity has been in ages was the calculator episode because it had to do with something other than her contrived relationship. She felt like a fucking character again.
>>
>>79767884
>why do tumblrinas like her?
It's women who like her because women are incapable of having a self insert character who has any flaw at all.
Men are capable of relating to a character who is human, women need a literal goddess who can do no wrong.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.