[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What cape character has the absolute worst fanbase? Pic possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 15
File: detective.jpg (610 KB, 600x934) Image search: [Google]
detective.jpg
610 KB, 600x934
What cape character has the absolute worst fanbase? Pic possibly related
>>
That's not Harley Quinn.
>>
Batman. You don't really see this type of fanart with any other character for the most part.
>>
>>79762872
This.
Also, Deadpool is Marvel's.
>>
>>79762616
which fandom is the biggest?
>>
>>79762616
Doom
>>
>>79762941
He just has a horrible fanbase on /co/, outside of the board, no one really cares about him for the most part.
>>
>>79762902
This

Literally nothing comes close to Batman fans due to Batman being everywhere and having so many other media adaptations.
>>
>>79762616
1. Cyclops
2. Superman
3. Punisher
>>
>>79762872
People sure love shitting are Harleyfags because the fanbase has gotten terrible only recently (also becuase its mostly made up of females). Other characters have had terrible fabases for decades and are far more deserving of the moniker "worst fanbase"
>>
But there's so many versions of the Joker, and they're all so different
>>
>>79762616
Batman
>>
>>79762872
I don't know man, the Joker fanbase is pretty fucking awful, at least half of the Harley fanbase enjoys the character because of the animated series. Joker's fans are mostly edgy teens, ask anyone over the age of 25 what they think of Joker and they'll probably say he's been played out and overrated.
>>
File: 1452371964144.png (145 KB, 381x318) Image search: [Google]
1452371964144.png
145 KB, 381x318
>>79762902
>Batman vs Superman
>literally always comes to Kryptonite
>mfw
Isn't that kind of cheating? Fucking anyone could kick Superman's ass with Kryptonite, that's the entire point of Kryptonite.

If you're gonna have a Batman vs Superman fight and have it hold any merit you have to have him outsmart and outmaneuver him WITHOUT that shit.

The Dark Knight Returns fight came close, but even that relied on Kryptonite at the end, albeit a modified version.
>>
>>79762616
Wonderwoman.
>>
>>79762616
Carol Danvers and it's not even close.
>>
>>79763240
>Carol
>fans

Pic one.
>>
>>79762902
>same faggots that support Batman not killing jomer comission this shit
>>
>>79762902
Don't Superman fags whine whenever he doesn't completely pulverize any other superhero?
>>
>>79763346
No, and by the by, this is another thing. Batfags always seem to have a real hardcore hate boner for superman. I don't get it, but it's kind of interesting to notice. I'm also guessing that you're
>>79763016
in which case, cyclops just has an obnoxious fanbase on /co/, outside of here, no one really gives a fuck about him, which is why he isn't even on the poster for the new x-men flick.
>>
>>79763173
And how do you propose that working?
>>
File: AUG150222.jpg (110 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
AUG150222.jpg
110 KB, 667x1000
>>79762616

SUPERMAN.

All his fans are either moral absolutists who believe that perfect people can exist as a matter of choice
OR
juvenile bullies who think might-makes-right and envy and lust for power.

(At least that's the worst kind of fan I've met IRL. /co/ is teaching me much these days.)
>>
>>79763034
Harleyfags are not a new thing. They're just becoming more vocal now, especially because of SS.
>>
>>79763173
People also seem to forget that Batman didn't really even win DKR fight. Batman literally had to fake his death after landing a few punches on Superman simply because he was afraid Superman would kill him.
>>
Wonder Woman shippers
>>
>>79763480
I don't know, I'm not payed to write this shit.

Kryptonite is a crutch.
>>
>>79762616
Storm among X-fags.
>>
>>79763500
Harleyfags prior to nu52 where mostly waifufags and fans of BatmanTAS. Harleyfags now are mostly obnoxious tumblrcunts. Either one being terrible doesn't out shit hardcore Batfags, Jokerfags, Wolverinefags or anything else
>>
>>79763637
This
>>
>>79762616
Harley Quinn, actually

Comic-verse Joker's fanbase is alright. It's the Ledger fans that are obnoxious.
>>
>>79763661
That might be so, but it's kind of due to the way that Superman was built. Unless you have the superest of super strengths, you kind of need Kryptonite to beat him.
>>
>>79763721
Not true, actually.

He's susceptible to magic and mind control.

Both things Batman would never use, to be fair, but at the very least some mind tricks could easily outsmart him.

>>79763630
Dude, Batman flat out says he could've made the kryptonite lung shit permanent if he wanted to. He went easy as a warning.
>>
File: APR152194.jpg (64 KB, 1133x1000) Image search: [Google]
APR152194.jpg
64 KB, 1133x1000
>>79763408
Since I first came to /co/ I've been shocked (SHOCKED) that there's a fanbase for Cyclops.
I've been a fan of that repressed mutie geek for my whole life and I can't explain the appeal...
>>
>>79763778
>He went easy as a warning.
This is is something batfags unironically believe.
>>
>>79762616
>Batman
>Joker
>Harley Quinn
I'm sensing a pattern here.
>>
>>79763173
hell, even against an enemy with a lump of kryptonite superman ought to be able to chill in orbit, spot him with enhanced senses, and waste the fucker with laser vision
>>
>>79763805
But he flat out states it.

Listen, I hate the "Batman beats X because Batman" meme as much as anyone, but you can't argue with how the fucking thing is written.
>>
>>79763791
He was always a character that kind of irritated me for the most part, and the rightyclops meme really annoys the shit out of me, but it still pissed me off how they treated him in the movies, and it pisses me off how they're treating him again.
>>
>>79763778
>Both things Batman would never use
That's kind of my point. In a BvS fight, you need Kryptonite or it's BS. And it's pretty much BS anyway.
>>
>>79763885
Movieclops had to go. A fight sequence where he just lookblasts an enemy? That's not a good movie.
>>
It sounds as hipster as all shit, but any of the popular heroes. Batman, Deadpool, Joker/Harley, all of the Avengers featured in the films.
>>
Deadpool since the late 2000s when internet kiddies discovered him.

Joker since TDK.
>>
Never knew Cyclops had any type of fanbase, but I'm new to /co/. Deadpool is without a doubt the worst. It's also weird because it seems doubtful that any of the people who wear deadpool hats have ever read a comic.

It's weird, Superman fans at least seem to read comics, but only Superman/bigger DC titles.
>>
For me it's Superman fans.

The reason why is because Superman fans go out of their way to explain to you the character is AWESOME! And so HUMAN! and he's such a NICE GUY! oh and he's a GOD!

And you'll listen and be like "okay recommend me some Superman stories to read, maybe I'll change my mind."

And they recommend you something (like All-Star Superman) and you'll be like "It's okay, but it didn't make me like Superman." And then they'll go on and on about how you didn't "get it". When you clearly got the story you just didn't care for the protagonist.

And they still try over, and over explaining how great Superman is...

... And it never fucking ends.

At least Batman fans (largely) accept when other people don't like Batman as a character.
>>
>>79766680
It's probably because almost no one ever shits on Batman outside of places like /co/, while Superman is very broadly disliked. Superman fans are likely defensive because they get it all the time.

I mean, imagine how an Aquaman fan would feel. Probably the same situation.
>>
>>79763488

why are batman fans so edgy?
>>
>>79766680
>At least Batman fans (largely) accept when other people don't like Batman as a character.

That rarely ever happens and when it does they act like pissy babies about it.

Superman fans are defensive because they literally can't even enjoy the character without some faggot who hasn't read a single comic in their life sliding in and saying "LOL SUPERMAN'S A MARY SUE YOU KNOW WHY HE'S SHIT LET ME RECITE THIS FUCKING BUZZFEED ARTICLE TO YOU"
>>
>>79766831
They are edgy because if you think about it batman spends most of his time in his parents basement(bat cave) just like most of the batman fans.
>>
File: Logo-Marvel.jpg (19 KB, 499x199) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Marvel.jpg
19 KB, 499x199
Marvel fans in general are just shitty especially now that the movies are big hits.

I swear if you don't like something from them they go crazy.
>>
>>79763016
> superman
>Fanbase
Only time this statement is true is when it's a superman vs Goku thread.
>>
Marvel fans and Batman fans are the worst.
>>
>>79766778
>>79766843

My issue isn't with them being defensive, I totally agree with the people who've never read a comic explaining that Superman sucks because of X.

My issue is with Superman fans who do read comics when you're talking with other people who read comics, and if you don't like Superman too then you "don't get it".

Also, Superman fans who do read comics and are insufferable are generally summed which nicely by this poster >>79763488
>>
>>79766875
But being rich make that OK right?
>>
DC: Harley Quinn. Her fans are obnoxious, they tout her as some amazing strong female. When she's glorified property of Joker at best.

Marvel: New LolRandumbPool, he is a decent character when done right, he's the guy who masks all his pain behind thinly veiled humor because he got the short end of the stick his whole life.
>>
>>79766999
>they tout her as some amazing strong female. When she's glorified property of Joker at best.

Agreed. The thing is I've only actually encountered one Harley Quinn fan like that IRL.

I've met far more insufferable fans for many other characters.
>>
>>79767013
It's always just the ONE fan though of Harley, isn't it. They are a complete and total manifestation of Tumblr bullshit.

I've met insufferable fans of other characters as well, but the difference is, I had to be around the Harley fan more because they were my sisters friend.
>>
Felicity Smoak easy.
>>
File: 0cea0737-0371-41ed-ba13-d3c20c.jpg (56 KB, 660x825) Image search: [Google]
0cea0737-0371-41ed-ba13-d3c20c.jpg
56 KB, 660x825
>this thread
>>
>>79763678
Woahheywaittaiminute whats so bad about being a wolviefag.

most wolvie fags tend to know he is/was an over saturated character.
>>
>>79767112
Being a fan is always bad, understand? STOP. LIKING. THINGS.
>>
>>79767130
Oh ok.
>>
>>79767145
That's better. If you want to be accepted into this board, you must follow the rule.
>>
>>79762616
Whatever characters everyone on /co/ likes.

You are all the worst fans imaginable.
>>
>>79767155
Well good. I hope they fucking Kill Wolve-- wait a minute.
>>
>>79767185
Oh, that's even worse. Fans of a dead character repeatedly asking for his/her comeback.
>>
>>79767190
Oh ok, they should probably just retcon every character then.
>>
>>79767227
No way, fans of retconned characters are cancer too!
>>
>>79762616
Deadpool and Joker. They are the gravity cores for underage edgelords.
>>
File: Chris-Jericho-psd31123.png (287 KB, 387x400) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Jericho-psd31123.png
287 KB, 387x400
I'm gonna give you the only correct answer in the thread

Superman, his fans get literally mad that other characters are not Superman, behave differently than Superman, and get mad if everyone doesn't list Superman as their favorite as well, they have autism, and as we all know autism makes you a horrible person to be around

Any new character holding an existing mantle, "you just don't get that the old character had to be fixed, the new one is better" yeah no fuck off newfags

Sam Raimi's Spider-Man, no explanation required, they're just tasteless nostalgia babies

That's it, everyone else ITT is probably one of the above categories
>>
>>79767278
>get off my lawn
Y-yes sir.
>>
>>79767265
can superman even survive the walls of jericho? I don't think so.
>>
Deadpool.
>Knew this nigger in High School
>Talked with a lisp and spoke way too loud
>Always cursed
>Deadpool ish the besht shuperhero ever! He's so funny
>>
Christopher Nolan fans.

>"I LIEK BATMAN, HE IS MY FAVE! DORK KNIGHT WAS AWUSOME!"
You don't like Batman, you like Dark Knight.
>>
>people shouldn't like popular characters!
But what if they start liking obscure characters? They'd become popular too!
>>
>>79767362
speaking of movie heroes, I watched the '89 Punisher movie last night.

Dolph Lungren Punisher is better than Thomas Jane.
>>
>>79762616
Spider-man hands down.
>>
>>79767384
I'm sure that the nobody who is playing Netflixer is even better.
>>
>>79767394
I mean, you're probably right.
>>
>>79767384
Punisher fans are also pretty bad.

>"He is doing what all heroes should do! Make villain go and stay go!"
>Killed only 2 supervillians who are back
Don't get me started on absolutely fucktarded Daredevil x Punisher rooftop scene.
>>
Hands down Deadpool fans.
>Hurr durr he so funny

Nowadays people don't even know that deadpool actually was a semi-evil psychopath who did some jokes in the beginning, it's all about Deadpool being randumb.
>>
>>79767370
fandoms need to adopt communism. the toal number of capeshit fans divided by how many capeshit characters there is should be the maximum number of fans any character is allowed. If a character becomes to popular, random fans of their will be forced to switch to the fandom of a character that has yet to achieve their fan quota
>>
File: Ambush_Bug_Revenge_Squad_01.jpg (146 KB, 598x603) Image search: [Google]
Ambush_Bug_Revenge_Squad_01.jpg
146 KB, 598x603
how about DC's ambush bug Fans?
>>
>>79766945
Right, but what I mean is... After trying in vain to explain things to a dozen non-readers, imagine how frustrating it must be to hear it from a real comics fan.

For the record, I'm not this big Superman fan (although I don't dislike him). Just saying it's easy to see why Supes fans would be touchy.
>>
>>79767415
>applying power level faggotry to Punisher
>muh feats

I bet you also wonder why Batman doesn't just kill the Joker, dunce
>>
>>79767431
Are you implying people don't like sociopathic characters? Because not all of us a moralfaggots
>>
>>79767529
The Joker is proof that people can like sociopaths. But I think what he means is that people tend to gloss over DP's history in favor of "lol chimichangas!!!", the same way they gloss over Harley as a broken lackey in an abusive relationship.
>>
>>79767549
I don't know anybody who does that, maybe you guys should stop going to Tumblr and talking to tween girls
>>
>>79763260
Should have stated KSD fans. Brian Reed Carol fans lurk in the shadows waiting for someone to storytime that particular set of issues.
>>
>>79767465
Don't know about worst but Superman fans are certainly the most weirdly pissy. He is guaranteed at least one book being regularly published, central stage on the publishing line, major player of the biggest team books, is a large pillar of a multimillion dollar movie franchise and isn't really embarrased in the modern age much but the fanbase feels he is being done wrong by SOME enemy somewhere. So what if Batman is treated better, comparing him to fucking Batman and using that to fuel some imaginary crusade against him and you is insane.
>>
>>79767581
To be fair isn't it kindof nice when any idiot comes up with a reason to hate batman though?
>>
>>79767529
Oh no, I think early deadpool was a pretty great sociapathic character. But nowadays his comic books are all about filling swimming pools with pancakes or shit like that.
I really, really, REALLY loved his first series.
>>
>>79767580
Shut the fuck up you misogynistic pig, Bitch Planet is a masterpiece.
>>
All comic characters have shit fanbases.
Characterfags are the worst thing in comics. If you read comics just for a character, you should just stop and kill yourself.
>>
>>79767766
The real character question is who is best girl in LOW
>>
>>79762902
>You don't really see this type of fanart with any other character for the most part.
I see this shit for Superman all the fucking time, anyone who think he doesn't get batfag level cocksuckers is delusional
>>
>>79767691
>nowadays his comic books are all about filling swimming pools with pancakes or shit like that.
in his solo, Deadpool managed to pry out from his shredded memory that Sabretooth stood and watched while he (under brainwashing) merrily murdered his own parents, and is out for revenge

in Deadpool & Spider-Man, he found horrific experiments being done to unwilling victims in a hidden wing of Parker Industries, and is on a warpath to murder Peter Parker, thinking he's gone super villain.

Previous issue of his solo included a glimpse of his current future, in 2099, where his human daughter is murdered, he ends up going to war with his demon wife, only for his other, half-demon daughter to capture him and leave him chained to a chair for twenty years of interrogation trying to pry out of his shredded memory where the hell her mother ended up
>>
Wrestling
>>
>>79767447
You mean those 0 people in the world who name him as their favorite?
I mean I doubt people who wrote stories about Ambush Bug would have others who they would name their favorite over him.
>>
>>79762616
Batman
Iron Man
Joker
Deadpool

>>79762872
Does it really count when all of them just see her as wank material?
>>
1. Superman
2. Batman

Huge fap

3. Doom
4. Joker
5. Harley
6. Deadpool

Huge gap
7. Spider-man

Huge gap

Everyone else.
>>
>>79762902
Can someone post that actual comic page of superman beheading batman?
>>
>>79763173
Red radiation.
>>
>>79762616
Green Arrow. Because of that garbage series.
>>
>>79762616
This takes me back to when the New 52 was brand new and this page was constantly posted on /co/.

>tfw that was almost 5 years ago
>>
>>79768408
>Huge fap
>>
Red hood and John Stewart

There's literally no reason to like red hood. Only edgy kids and shills like him.

Johnfags are hard to argue with. They'll just call you a racist for disagreeing.
>>
>>79763865
You act like superman wasn't also going easy as hell with Bruce. He basically spent the entire fight trying to talk him down. He could have pretty easily killed him from go if he wanted to.
>>
File: 05a.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1233) Image search: [Google]
05a.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1233
>>79767415
> fucktarded Daredevil x Punisher rooftop scene.
The one where they were fighting over who gets to decide what happens to the guy that was putting cyanide in headache pills?
>>
>>79768659
>There's literally no reason to like red hood. Only edgy kids

>2016
>not being edgy

Back to tumblr you go.
>>
>>79768815
Tzitzimine pls go.
>>
File: tzitzimime_by_codeincat-d8l5pw0.jpg (362 KB, 1024x1531) Image search: [Google]
tzitzimime_by_codeincat-d8l5pw0.jpg
362 KB, 1024x1531
>>79768858
this may be the strangest thing I've ever been called. protector of females is a bit of a stretch though.
>>
>>79767581
And God forbid you like the wrong version of Superman- like the DCAU or MOS versions of the character.
>>
People who have only read Punisher MAX. It's just standard Garth Ennis no-fun-allowed rooty-tooty-shooty junk with Frank fighting a different flavor of gangsters every arc.

The Punisher game from 05 however was actually fun, had some character to it and wasn't an endless onslaught of Frank trying to one-up himself each and every kill.

And no "it's easy to get into" isn't a fucking argument. Punishers origin can be summarized in a single page without any dialogue. Fucking casuals godfuckingdamnit.
>>
GL and Nova fans are ok though right? I just have a boner for space cops.
>>
>>79769136
>People who have only read Punisher MAX.
>fanbase
>>
File: Tzitzimitl.jpg (1009 KB, 869x1544) Image search: [Google]
Tzitzimitl.jpg
1009 KB, 869x1544
>>79768858
>>79768950
Now I want a Joker designed by Kazuma Kaneko.
>>
>>79767529
Liking a sociopathic character is fine as long as you're not acting liking a sociopath in real life in order to emulate that character. Am I a moralfag for believing this?
>>
>>79769188
A subset of a fanbase then. Like people who only like Persona 3 or 4. They do exist believe me.
>>
>>79763885
I feel ya, Bro. The Rightclops meme is hollow and forced.
>>
>>79769267
Well, these kind of retards can be worse than those Nolanfag normies.
>>
>>79769136
You are literally no better than they are. Here's your post...

>People who like a story I don't like are dumb because the one I like is better

McFucking kill yourself faggot, you did the same thing the people you claim suck do, YOU are the cancer of this board and the reason for this thread
>>
>>79768950
No you're confused. Titzimime is the deity. Titzimine is the name of a retard who doesn't know how to spell.
>>
>>79769425
Don't worry, I'm sure the nonstop Punisher storytimes aren't going away.

I actually don't have a problem with the fanbase, but Frank Is one of the few characters I can't stand regardless of the writer or artist.
>>
>>79769432
Oh. well that's nice.
>>
>>79769490
Except when he's Dolph Lundgren, then he's best boy.
>>
>>79769425
I'm just tired of Ennis' run completely overshadowing everything else Punisher related. The original mini, the three ongoings that followed it, even Aaron's run from 47(?) onward often gets overlooked because it doesn't have Ennis' name on the cover. How can you be a fan of something if you only enjoy a very specific version of it?
>>
God my previous roommate, the biggest self proclaimed 'Joker fan' in the world.

>Never picked up an official comic
>Only plays Arkham Asylum and watches Cape flicks
>Spends his days practicing Joker fansongs off of youtube, singing very loudly.
>Can hear him sometimes in his room trying to do the Joker laugh
>Constantly mentions that fag fan comic where Joker tells Batman 'I love you!" and how deep and genius it is.
>Often talks about how how he's the 'real' Joker.

He was a fully grown man of 30 years living on welfare fantasizing about being the Joker. It was embarrassing.
>>
>>79769624
That's the problem with the "writer" era of comics. people just pick and choose some schmuck to follow and don't really give a shit about the legacy of the stories or characters.
>>
>>79769624
Because the Aaron run is garbage.
>>
File: 1423136883239.jpg (370 KB, 583x900) Image search: [Google]
1423136883239.jpg
370 KB, 583x900
>>79768572
>>
>>79769707
This, fucking this. This is the point I was trying to get across in >>79769136

One of my friends seems to exclusively read comics based on the writers, which I figure is fucking stupid. Despite being a total straight-edge faggot he's a total Garth Ennis fanboy. Then again he also browses IGN and watche Watchmojo videos so go figure.

>>79769756
I enjoyed it enough; though I was a fair bit younger then.

Rucka's Solid Frank was cool as fuck but most punisher fans I know personally glossed over.
>>
File: Disgusted Superman.png (143 KB, 212x244) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Superman.png
143 KB, 212x244
>>79769705
>Spends his days practicing Joker fansongs off of youtube
>>
>>79769707
Following writers gets far better returns than following characters.
>>
>>79769705
thought you were talking about a kid or something. That man has more mental issues than Joker himself.
>>
>>79769624
>How can you be a fan of something if you only enjoy a very specific version of it?

Lots of people, myself included, who like the Ennis stuff like other Punisher stuff too, it's just that the Ennis stuff might be a favorite

And your logic of liking everything based on a character rather than a writer is pretty dumb considering who writes a comic dictates everything about it, and in capeshit can result in extremely different things. Punisher for me has nothing really bad, I enjoy just about anything with Punisher, but to give a different example I like Deadpool, but I don't like every single book that has his name slapped on it...am I obligated to think Way's Deadpool is better or equal to Kelly's when I clearly prefer one style over the other?
>>
>>79763346
They get pretty autistic when it comes to Supes vs Bats
>>
>>79769820
>People who read comics based on writers
What's wrong with it. It's better than being a characterfag and reading comics for a character. Atleast you get a prediction of what you'd be getting from the writer, while characters are inconsistent and barely the same in the hands of different writers, and are rarely built from a previous run.
>>
>>79770007
>>79769898
He really did have some heavy mental issues. He would throw rage fits when people didn't like what he liked, not just getting a bit flustered, seriously fuming mad. Basically delusional about his own situation. Living off of welfare, but when people asked him what he did for a living he would tell them he was a science fiction writer and an actor.

Which was very embarrassing, because I was THERE and we both KNEW he was neither of those things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVok-7tDFF8
This was his fav youtube Joker song which he would practice several times during the week...
>>
>>79768950
Lurk more
>>
>>79769960
It's still a detrimental thing to do with big 2 comics.

I'm not innocent of it, I buy everything Remender does, I can't help it. But It sets a strange precedence when you're reading about characters that have been around for 75 years. Just to cherry pick certain events or stories but ignoring others cause "that writer sucks" is how we ended up with these vapid stories that don't connect and are designed to sell trades. or the way editorial doesn't even try to keep continuity with their current running books. Like how Agatha Harkness is alive in Vision but a ghost in Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>79770236
Why would you live with that? Were you on welfare as well? I'm glad you got out of there before he killed you in your sleep
>>
>>79770330
Nah, student living off of student money(Scandinavia) I had no place to live for a year and he offered a room. Never feared for my own safety, but I was paranoid about coming home one day and finding him hanging from the ceiling.
>>
>>79767415
Is the new Vulture back too?
>>
>>79770406
>Find him hanging from the ceiling
Why is that bad?
>>
>>79770457
I felt bad for him. He wasn't a bad person, just mentally ill. Needed help.
>>
>>79770492
where is he now?
>>
>>79770457
Because that's another way of saying hung himself. It's called word imagery. do you even read?
>>
>>79770525
Do you? he was clearly implying that the joker guys suicide would be a good thing.
>>
>>79770508
In the exact same spot he was when I moved. On welfare, constantly online on steam, smoking vast amounts of weed and being depressed about having no friends and education.
>>
>>79770326
Wasn't Agatha shown in a flashback in Vision, and didn't she finally die?

I'd prefer a good comic over a mediocre one with continuity, Characterfags are the reason characters sell so high inspite of their comic being bad.
>>
>>79770563
Maybe? I obviously considered that before my reply but this guy seems genuinely concerned about the situation. and honestly if you're gonna shoot a line like that you need to work on the delivery. could've been funny.
>>
>>79770661
Probably not the same anon.
>>
>>79770658
I suppose it was during the flashback. that's my bad. maybe it was just a little disorienting for me at the time.
>>
>>79770326
>ignoring others cause "that writer sucks" is how we ended up with these vapid stories that don't connect and are designed to sell trades.

Self contained stories are better than continuity anyway...having long running continuity does absolutely nothing positive for the quality of stories that can be told in comics
>>
>>79771541
Stop it Bendis. your meme is dead.
>>
>>79768800

No, the one from Welcome Back, Frank.
>>
>>79762616
Morrison
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.