[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steven Universe foreshadowing thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: foreshadowing.png (216 KB, 533x361) Image search: [Google]
foreshadowing.png
216 KB, 533x361
"when you get to season 3, it really starts getting
good. That's when the uptight neighbors, the richingtons, move next door, they're a riot!" ~ Amethyst

What do you think she meant by this?
>>
>>79758167
race riot on SU confirmed
#BLM
>>
>>79758167

Wow that looks fucking horrible, I need to pay more attention when I make threads.
>>
File: AMETHY SMALL.png (740 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
AMETHY SMALL.png
740 KB, 1200x960
Could you ever forgive someone who transforms into your dead wife to fuck with you?
>>
>>79758167

>Peridot, Lapis, and Jasper moving in next to the barn/Beach City.
>Connie's family moving in to Beach City (uptight).
>An as-of-yet unidentified group of cast-members.

On the topic of foreshadowing;

http://captioned-vines.tumblr.com/post/125941121619/plyers-2-coincidence-lapis-annoyed-go

I think it's worth mentioning that the way the lines are read is similar, they both have Broadway singers for voice actresses, Lapis and Pearl both have connections to the ocean, and that their hair is even somewhat similar.

Duet fucking when?
>>
>>79758167
Even if it was forshadowing, anything truly major happening will be fixed within a few episodes to facilitate slice of life episode.
>>
File: amazing.jpg (85 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
amazing.jpg
85 KB, 600x800
>>79758525
One can only hope.
>>
>>79758525
Waaait wait wait wait-

Lapis is also the only gem we've ever seen that even remotely resembles a Pearl in stature. The others are too small and squat (Ruby, Sapphire, Peridot, Amethyst by virtue of being overcooked) or way too big (the Diamonds, Rose Quartz and Jasper). Could easily be a coincidence but still, kind of weird if it is...

Lapis and the Blue Pearl could also easily pass for sisters.
>>
File: vlcsnap_0004.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap_0004.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>>79758167
>when you get to season 3, it really starts getting
>good. That's when the uptight neighbors, the richingtons, move next door, they're a riot!
Now normally I'd say this is way too coincidental but

>I know what the diamond means, POLY MORPHIC SENTIENT ROCKS
>They're here to hollow out the earth
>It's part of the GREAT DIAMOND AUTHORITY
>>
>>79758717

My own theory is that Lapis might have something to do with creating Pearls, as sort of a midwife cast or something. It's kind of hard to figure out where Lapis would fall into a caste system when you think about it.
>>
>>79758875
It makes sense for gems with hydrokinesis to be involved in making Pearls, since someone's gotta take care of the space clams.
>>
>>79758875
>>79759048
Don't you DARE get my hopes up about giant space clams...
>>
everyone dies

the end
>>
>>79758167
She meant...

... they are never actually gonna air season 3 because they will never air the show agian
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>79759759
>>
dewy is discovered to be CIA
>>
What will become of that sphere from It Couldve Been Great?
>>
>>79759048
>>79759523
Space clams? That's ridiculous. Clearly there'll be space oysters.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1280x719
I hope this scene is foreshadowing the present she gives Lapis in the leaked shots.
>>
>>79758581
Yeah just like how Steven didn't keep the lion, Connie didn't retain her sword fighting skills, Garnet being a fusion was never brought up again, and Peridot is never showing up again
>>
>>79760072
Can someone draw Mayor Dewey as CIA from TDKR?

Also....for you.
>>
File: tumblr_nylllcNUb61tvhp8eo2_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nylllcNUb61tvhp8eo2_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>tfw still no info about the cracked geode, bismuth, desert glass, or centipeedle
>>
>>79758369
Why she got the Quake symbol on her crotch?
>>
Jasper, Lapis, and Peridot will live with Connie.

They'll have their own magical adventures and they B team.
>>
>>79760703
There's an upcoming episode with Centipeedle.
>>
>>79760195
-Base failsafe in the same vein of the cracked geode: shit's gonna blow up
-Huge power supply gem like Lapis in the mirror: gonna be freed and shit's gonna blow up
-Small scale geoweapon like the cracked geode: shit's gonna blow up

Pretty much whatever it actually is, I get the feeling something is going to explode.

>INB4 it's the same thing as what fucked up Russia so badly.
>>
File: 1455074203876.png (237 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
1455074203876.png
237 KB, 640x346
What I don't get is that even while they're somewhat secluded, they should know enough about human customs to not be so awkward.

Didn't they say they came to the planet 5,000 years ago? That's the beginning of the fucking bronze age.
>>
>>79760947
>upcoming episode
So... airing sometime in 2024?
>>
>>79761134
I think after the war. They just kept to themselves. Except every few hundred years. When Rose's curiosity had them pick up some human companions for a while.

Greg could have started the current period of human interaction. So the Gems could be hundreds of years out of date on human customs and behaviors.
>>
I cant take it anymore, /co/
When will there be new episodes! I need muh stories
>>
>>79761171
I'm not one to really keep up with some of my shows, but the SU shit is getting annoying.

Is this CN just being retarded with their scheduling like usual or is there some other issue that makes it so we get 5 episodes every half year or so?
>>
Greg becomes carl
Steven dies, the life giving gem inhabits meat, fries, and a shake, they follow greg/carl to new jersey because hes used to gem nonsense
>>
>>79758167
Either it's foreshadowing about Jasper, Lapis, and Peridot getting their own pad or a new set of rogue Gems move in whose rebellion ideologies clash with those of the CGs.
>>
Frisk moves to Beach City with its Undertale buddies.
>>
>>79761930
Maybe it's a bunch of other homeworld gems who got stranded on Earth when homeworld left and have been in hiding for the last 6000 years because they know the remains of Rose's army is also running around on the planet. That would explain who put the diamond on the money. It's a National Treasure-esque coded instruction about how to find them that only members of white diamond's court can solve.
>>
>>79761893
You know this isn't so far fetched considering the second to last episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
>>
>>79760072
>CIA
You mean a Snerson, right?
>>
Shouldn't the resulting fusion of Steven and Connie be Rebecca Sugar?
>>
>>79763278
No it should result in Rebecca and Steven's incest baby
>>
>>79762112
>despite being an illuminati-esque cell, they turn out to be more savvy about earth/human culture than the CGs
>one of them gets into an extensive argument with Greg about what the best work of a famous musician who recently passed away was.
>>
>>79763278
It should be resulting a fighting combo with Rose's sword and shield but no lets waist the already small air time on garnet and peridot talking. Cartoon network really went down hill for me when they found out they could cut shows down to 12 minutes
>>
>>79763614
Whether we get 52 12 minute episodes, 26 24 minute episodes or 13 48 minute episodes, it's all the same season.
>>
>>79760807
Fucking kek
>>
Man is this finally going to be the sea non where they line up all the characters in front of a ditch and then shoot them all in the back of the head and set fire to the bodies after?
Thanks SU for trying to convince kids and autistic 'adults' it's OK to be fat body faggots.
>>
>>79763645
It just sucks getting hyped over something that only lasts 12 minutes then gone, back to the waiting game. Most shows usually have around 25 episodes per season so I don't get it. Literally quantity over quality
>>
>>79763704
>fat
But they literally have built in mass manipulation magic that makes them a constant weight regardless of size or gravity.

How fat they are is more or less determined by the Earth.

Other than Greg, Greg's fat.
>>
>>79763704
There's no market for bait this evening, sir.

Please try again later.
>>
>>79763782
>autism
>>79763787
>baited faggot
>>
>>79760238

You think fucking /co/ is mart enough to tell the difference between a clam and an oyster? most of these people probably think caterpillars go into a cocoon to turn into a butterfly.
>>
>>79763847
>most of these people probably think caterpillars go into a cocoon to turn into a butterfly.
>Many people state that a Moth Pupa is enclosed in a Cocoon and a Butterfly Pupa is enclosed in a Chrysalis. However, the proper use of the terms is that the Chrysalis is the term for the Butterfly or Moth Pupa itself, and Cocoon is a protective silk covering. The fact that few, if any, Butterfly species produce protective silk Cocoons and the majority of Moths do is probably the root of this misinterpretation.
Yeah, the singular constant difference between moth and butterfly is fuzzy antennae, not cocoon v chrysalis.
>>
>>79763847
>>79764059

Look at these faggots, knowing all sorts of shit about butterflies. I bet you two like to spend time in nature and talk to your cats and stuff.

queers.
>>
>>79763847
>>79764059
These little bitches probably sit at home drinking tea while they talk about their feelings with sir Reginald Snugglepuff and Meowmix the destroyer.
Those cats ain't people niggas they just want rubbsies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAU-i_VsV_w

Lapis/Pearl duet when?
>>
>>79758581
>anon conveniently doesn't notice the lore episodes already tipping the scales over sol episodes
Lore fags will never be satisfied.
>>
>>79758875
Lapis is obviously a terraform gem, she probably gets enlisted to cultivate growing spots for tailor made Pearls for the nobility.

>>79759048
>>79759523
>giant space clams
No you fuckers don't you get my hopes up!
>>
>>79758167
Lapis is probably a noble gem, and as YD court gems, Peri and Jasper seem to have a stick up their asses. Homeworld trio for new and hilarious neighbors.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.