[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to catch up with flash again after not keeping up since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 20
File: patty spitvot.jpg (12 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
patty spitvot.jpg
12 KB, 401x401
>try to catch up with flash again after not keeping up since the mid season finale
>hur dur we have to not tell her you're the flash to keep her safe even though we showed why that was stupid last season with iris
>Patty Spivot written out

im so close to dropping this shit show.
>>
Don't though.

Newest episode was great and the train is starting to leave the station for this season
>>
i dropped it last week, capeshit is shit, even in tv
>>
>implying you can keep up with the Flash.
>>
>>79736186
It's okay to skip all scenes with Patty. She adds literally nothing to the plot. Basically The Flash's Felicity. Ignore and fast forward past. She will leave for good.

And when she has, very soon after you will be graced with the best episode of all time.
>>
>>79736186
>my waifu isn't shipped
>waaaaaaahhhh
>>
>>79736273
She's Barry's love interest - this whole season is about vulnerability and people's inability to protect them: Jesse with Harry and Iris with Barry.

She gon get fridged by Zoom.
>>
>>79736273
she was great though, flash was the guy being a cunt to her. barry is such an idiot.
>>
>>79736186
>caring about Patty after last night's episode

That bitch is old news. We Earth 2 now, baby
>>
>MUH FLASH VERSION OF FELICITY ;_;
>>
>>79736300
If you think a creepy stalker who uses her cop job resources to investigate her boyfriend is great, I pity you.
>>
>>79736186
Writers had to write her out at the last minute because the actress got a better gig, couldn't be helped
>>
Why is Barry such a retard this season?
>fucks up everything with Patty
>can't stop voicing his stupid ass observations out loud when he goes to Earth 2
He's a complete idiot now
>>
>>79736186
>Don't tell Iris you're the flash
>She gets kidnapped/in trouble like 5 times in the span of 3 weeks or so
>Tell Iris you're the flash
>She only gets in danger because she kept on hanging out at star labs despite having no real reason to be there nor crime fighting skills

Better not tell Patty
Better just decide to tell her, get interrupted, and never say anything ever again
>>
>>79737852
Clearly because he was about to tell her that's why she got targeted by the bad guy. It's flawless logic
>>
Hey yeah that's great OP but CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT LATEST EPISODE HOLY SHIT YES
>>
>>79736369
>>79736273

She's nothing like Felicity
>>
>>79736186
>Patty Spivot written out
Best thing that could ever happen to this show. Worst character of the year award right here, folks.
>>
>>79738521
How could that be possible while Felicity still exists
>>
The Flash can do no wrong with the idiots on this board. Show went to shit this season.
>>
>>79738537
Felicity is awful. But she's least she's not written specifically to be the hero's perfect match in every way.
>>
>>79736186
She's a throw away character
>>
>>79738125
DETECTIVE
W
E
S
T
>>
>>79738125
Sure
Why was Barry a moron for half the fucking episode?
>>
>Barry about to go to earth 2
>has made it pretty clear its so he rescue Jesse
>has a quick talk with Iris before he goes
>"BARRY I KNOW WHY YOU'RE LEAVING IT'S BECAUSE YOU MISS PATTY AND THINK THIS WORLD HAS NOTHING LEFT! DONT GO ON A SUICIDE MISSION JUST BECAUSE YOUR HEART IS BROKEN, YOULL FIND LOVE AGAIN!!! "
Jesus Christ that was so bad. It's clear no one gives a shit about Patty anymore, she didn't matter and the writers completely fucked up with her. But they still have to go down the checklist and hit the missing patty box even though nobody cares.
This show is such fucking shit.
>>
>>79738345
AJK literally called her that at the Comic Con last summer. She was supposed to be that but was a lot worse. Added nothing to the plot. We didnt even get to see her be Joe's partner. And Barry had to be convinced to date her. At least he got Linda in his own.
>>
Night Stalker is a good villain
>>
>>79736186
>caring about Patty
>>
>>79736186
>hur dur hate pointless melodrama
>hur dur bitch bot a source of pointless melodrama being gone
>hur dur hurpty durdrpty hur durrrrrrrr
>>
Why do heroes keep secrets from close people?

The bad guys will end up finding them anyway, and now they have no idea someone has it out for them.

I'm sick of the Flash/Arrow cycle of everyone keeping secrets, realizing how bad an idea it was, then going back to keeping secrets.
>>
>>79739648
>Why do heroes keep secrets from close people?

Are you stupid?

No. Serious question. Are you stupid?

To prevent them from spilling the beans on their secret identities and getting themselves and other people fucked. Pretty goddamn obvious.
>>
>>79739077
>Added nothing to the plot.

This is the cardinal sin of the character for me. The entire romance cringe could have been shunted over to Caitlyn and Jay instead, as well. If you're not adding anything, at least give the two criminally underused characters something to do that invests them in each other.

So, we had two "romance" storylines for half the season, one with chars that will stay with the series for a long while that was completely sidelined, another with a Felicity jr. that (thankfully) left early. I could do without either, but if I absolutely HAD to pick one that should have been handled in depth, it'd be Caitlyn and Jay.
>>
>>79739053
Because he's a moron all the time.
>>
>>79739648
>The bad guys will end up finding them anyway, and now they have no idea someone has it out for them.

This.
>>
>>79737442
Barry has been a retard since season one. Can't keep his identity secret unless they already know
>>
>>79736236
I love you like I love superheroes.
>>
I have no idea how you people could possibly think Patty is the most useless or worst character when Jay "Seatfiller" Garrick exists.

I don't give a fuck if he's some sort of walking fanboy bait, he's possibly the most useless character in the whole CWverse since S3 Arrow Roy. He hasn't done shit except cry in the corner about how he can't go fast any more and how Harrison Wells is a big mean asshole.

Patty was basically wish fulfilment but at least she was an active participant in her own story. Jay is so useless they had to give him Speed AIDS in order for anyone to care about his storyline.
>>
>>79737442
>can't stop voicing his stupid ass observations out loud when he goes to Earth 2

that trope always pisses me off, be it with time travel, alternate dimensions or whatever, to the point I pretty much gave up on the episode when he says WOAH U R DETECTIB WEST IRIS SO DIFERENT WOAH, I'll just watch it again later when I have nothing better to do
>>
>>79741688
To be fair. Jay had helpful knowledge about several bad guys already. And he has also taught Barry a couple of tricks.

But yes it's true that he hasn't done much. But it's still possible to argue that he has done more than Patty. Who mostly tried to do stuff yet continuously failed at it.
At best one can argue that Patty has been emotional support, but considering how much she has contributed to emotional drama and turmoil it's doubtful how much that argument would stack up.

She may be an endearing character, but if we are talking about accomplishments she is pretty bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>79736239
>>
>>79741688
the second Recycled Felicity Plot left, we got:

Barry back to CSI
Barry back to Science
Barry has his head in the game again because he's not thinking with his dick
Siddenly something for Jay to do.

^This is what all the lame, cliche OLIBURRR!-tier romance filler took from us. We dodged a bullet there. Good riddance.
>>
>>79743993

>Recycled Felicity Plot

She's nothing like Felicity, you faggots can't whine every time a cape show has a romance in it. Superheros are not sexless robots.
>>
>>79744040
Girls are icky!
>>
>>79744040
>you faggots can't whine every time a cape show has a romance in it. Superheros are not sexless robots
I mean, sometimes they are, but even then we aren't complaining about the sheer fact that there's romance in the flash
We're complaining that the show isn't well written in terms of this department

Stop being such a fucking faggot it
>>
Who the fuck was that retard with the iron mask at the end?
>>
>>79744040
>quirky nerd girl
>emotional albatross for main character
>creepy fucking stalker
>omniscient levels of 'figuring things out' compared to the rest of the cast
>Her presence requires changing how the writers write everyone else to justify it
>This subplot has literally ZERO relevance to the series plot

Yeah, no, she's Felicity to a T. The only "difference" is she's a cop not a hacker. What she and Barry had wasn't romance, it was insecure nerd girl living the princess dream and stalking her crush.

I'll take Eddie/Iris over her any day. That, at least, led to something glorious in the finale.
>>
>>79744040
Superheroes also have to take a shit, but you don't have to show that on TV.
>>
>hal on speed dial
>not alan
YOU HAD ONE JOB
>>
>>79744167
That is Iron Mask.
>>
>>79736273
Patty is the only non-psycho female on The Flash. Even if she had little impact on plot and her exit made Barry look mentally challenged, she injected some much needed sanity into this season.
>>
>>79738125
I thought it had some cool moments but overall a bad episode.
>>
>>79744058
It's true.
>>
>>79745073
if you call stalking non psycho
>>
>>79739053

Because it's easy to imagine there being an alternate universe where everyone looks the same, but is different, and another thing entirely to step into your own alt-universe's shoes and treat all those differences as normal / not shocking, especially when you're a person who tends to be very emotionally-driven like Barry. Barry thought he could handle it, but he obviously couldn't--something Harry called him on repeatedly to no avail.
>>
>>79739793

I can understand thinking that way the first time, but eventually you'd think they would wise up to the fact that keeping secrets NEVER ends well, even if they had good intentions for keeping them. Ollie for example has no god damn excuse at this point for not being open and honest with the people close to him.
>>
>>79736186
Good! One whiny bitch less
>>
>>79745340
But Barry didnt want to tell Patty in the end. And instead of accepting it as her little secret she lied and revealed that she was close to the flash.
God was Patty annonying.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (144 KB, 1440x1780) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
144 KB, 1440x1780
>Fags implying Barry will ever do better than Patty Spivot
>>
>>79736186
She's working on another show. It was either let her leave, or kill her.
>>
>>79745460
Further evidence
>>
>>79745491
Bazooper
>>
File: tumblr_ng1l6hd67h1qh0nwmo4_250.gif (428 KB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng1l6hd67h1qh0nwmo4_250.gif
428 KB, 245x145
>>79741411
"Secret" identity Barry.
>>
>>79745460
>Some bland moderately fit girl

He's already done better with Linda, faggot.
>>
>>79745474
What is with all these actors bailing out?

Tommy, Roy, Wildcat, Bronze Tiger, Robbie, Patty, Waller

Are contracts just not a thing?
>>
>>79736273
Back the fuck up, son. Felicity was a shallow, cringe inducing caricature from day one. It's just that the tumor grew enough for you fucks to notice it instead of her ass. Felicity is the source of drama. Her whining and selfishness stem come purely from within

Patty, at least, was not the source of the drama surrounding her. Barry was. Patty asked for something simple, honestly and love returned. Since Barry apparently has learned nothing, she was tossed to the side

Which reminds me, last episode was great and all, but I can only take so much of two supposed scientists being surprised that an alternate universe is the same, but different
>>
>>79739793
Considering how many people just walk into Star Labs, that excuse doesn't fly. So many people know who the flash is that it's not even funny as a joke anymore
>>
Why do autists here only care about plot?

Character interactions and development can be neat too, and the chemistry between Patty and Barry was great until they went full retard with Barry "muh secrets" Allen.

I shudder to think what you fags would think of mad men.
>>
>>79745980
>Patty dindu nuffin

Except stalk a guy, arrest her ex over a misdemeanour, repeatedly try to kill people, totally misuse her badge for personal means and fake an emergency for attention.

And she got away with all of that, because Patty is innocent, pure and totally not a shallow, cringe inducing caricature of the very same personality type as Felicity Smoak.

As for not being the source of drama, lawl. "This guy I pretty much JUST met won't tell me all his secrets. I'm going to break up with him!" Good riddance to that line of thinking.
>>
>>79745690
Linda has nothing on Patty physically.
>>
>>79745690
Serious contender for faggot of the year right here.
>>
File: 1430146638265.jpg (62 KB, 410x391) Image search: [Google]
1430146638265.jpg
62 KB, 410x391
best girl incoming
MY FUCKING WAIFU
>>
>>79737852
>Better just decide to tell her, get interrupted, and never say anything ever again

Seriously this shit was so fucking retarded

>I'M GONNA TELL HER :DDD
>get interrupted
>I can't tell her, I'd rather sacrifice my relationship than tell her!
>>
File: dj-megan-daniesl1-300x160.jpg (59 KB, 459x608) Image search: [Google]
dj-megan-daniesl1-300x160.jpg
59 KB, 459x608
>>79746309
>>79746311
It's like the moment something is blonde you guys completely lose it. Patty's not even that hot in terms of blondes.
>>
>>79746351
Caitlyn is based but her relationship with Jay is fucking irrelevant and hogs too much screentime
>>
File: 1454547282527.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454547282527.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
>>79745690
Buddy. Linda is dust next to Patty.
>>
>>79746496
>average gym body is somehow impressive

You need to get out more.
>>
>>79746548
I probably spend more time in the gym than you do senpai. How much muscle do you want on your girl bro? She's definitely fit, and certainly more fit than Linda was. She's way fitter than whatever the average girl is.
>>
>>79739853
Yeah, I didn't really mind Patty much and even kind of liked her, but she had no real reason to be included in the show. I think about what would be different at this point in the plot if she was never there and Joe just had some other random partner, and there's pretty much nothing.
>>79739648
I'm not confused as to why all superheroes do it, but Barry really doesn't have much of a reason to. Patty can clearly handle herself in dangerous situations, and even when she figured it out he didn't admit it. He just let her leave for no real reason.
>>79741688
You know, at the beginning of the season I was really hyped about Barry having Jay as a mentor to teach him more about the speed force and his powers, but Jay really has done fuck all.
>>79744265
>>omniscient levels of 'figuring things out' compared to the rest of the cast
What? It really wouldn't take a genius to figure out the things she figured out.
>>
>>79746351
Caitlin needs some actual character development beyond being thirsty for Jaydick.
>>
>>79746721

I can find bodies like hers literally everywhere. Unless your country is morbidly obese, she is nothing special. I can find girls like her all over town. I go to the club, there's an entire fucking dancefloor full of Patties, and a lot of them are hella more attractive in terms of face, too.

Now, I can't speak for the actress, I don't know her, but average body isn't a decider. On the other hand, the grating personality of her character and the cringeworthy levels of psychosis she displays are two definite turn-offs for me.

>I probably spend more time at the gym than you do

If you did, you wouldn't be so in awe of a fairly bland girl, dipshit.
>>
Oh please, Patty was a boring basic white chick. I'm happy they got rid of her, Iris has been great this season.

She was a less annoying Felicity and when you are anything like Felicity-Sue you are going down the wrong path.

The show needs less new characters and start to develop the characters they have already.
>>
Wait people actually cared about Patty? She was just a lame eye candy girl who gives a fuck!? The show is much better now that we are back to superhero stuff and less tween romance shit.

Patty just took up screen time that could have been used for much more important shit.
>>
The only time Barry should have thought with his dick was in the new episode when he goes home with Iris
>>
>>79746909
Im not in awe of her, but I like the character and she's definitely not unattractive. My whole post was that she was just hotter than Linda.

Like yea, you see girls as fit as she is at the gym, but she's definitely more fit than like 70-80% of females. I never had a problem with Patty's character. But other than her fat ass, I was never a huge fan of Linda.

Iris is the hottest Flash girl if you ask me. And I prefer Thea looks wise over any of the girls in either show if I had to choose.
>>
>>79747068
>Patty's personality

Man, she flags several crazy ex bells for me. Don't stick your dick in a girl batshit enough to arrest her boyfriend for drinking to much, especially if she reads up on murders for the lulz. It's unhealthy.

>Iris is the hottest Flash girl if you ask me

Agreed.

>Linda

Linda's decently attractive. She's not /fit/, but she more than makes up for it by being emotionally stable and knowing what I wants. She is a hell of a lot more mature than Patty.
>>
>>79747068
To add to that...Like how fit do you necessarily want a girl to be? I look at most of the girls on either show (since CW has a tendency to cast models mostly anyway) and while none of them are super duper fit, theyre all at least pretty fit.

Unless you're after muh high test or very muscular or fit chicks I dont really see any problem at all with Patty's body. Shes got a good ass, flat stomach with nice abs and nice everything else. Her face is 7/10 though. So ill agree with you there.
>>
>>79747156
>by being emotionally stable, seeming pleasant enough to talk to for someone in a lower age group than I am and knowing what she wants

The text somehow fucked up there.
>>
>>79747156
I think the whole bit about her reading murders was moreso because she admired Barry's work as a CSI because she wanted to do the same thing herself. Her obsession with Weather Wizard was definitely meant as a parallel to Barry and his dad, it was actually a shame they only had that drama for like an episode or two because it was honestly something the two could connect over.

Not saying Patty is very mentally stable but going by that I dont think Barry would be either and neither strikes me as unhinged. The only time Patty was, was when she was going after Mardon, and she ended up making the right choice.
>>
>>79747196
Dude, I would've gotten up and left the table when she mentioned arresting her ex. No matter what he said, that shows a willingness to abuse her badge in a relationship I do not want to touch.
>>
>>79746404
YOU WANTS SCREEN HOGGING?
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH ONE MORE EPISODE OF FAMILY MATTERS WHEN WE SHOULD BE FOLLOWING THE
>A Plot: monster/problem of the day (Killer Frost/Tar Pit/Reverse Flash)
>B plot: Stop monster of the season (Zoom and the ongoing Wells/Jesse plot)

BUT NO. WE FUCKING INCINERATE TIME ON THE OMEGA PLOT OF
>I wonder how Iris feels today? Is Iris upset? haha, stupid question, but WHY is Iris upset today? Gosh, I hope Iris feels better by the end of this episode. Holy shit, I just blinked. I didn't miss some important Iris progress, did I? Maybe we should just shoot the rest of the show picture-in-picture so that we can always have Iris on the screen.
>>
>>79746548
you need to stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>79745807
>Are contracts just not a thing?

Most of them are only guest stars, man.
>>
>>79745980
>but I can only take so much of two supposed scientists being surprised that an alternate universe is the same, but different
to be fair, an alternate universe is a pretty fucking big deal. Eating an alternate universe sandwich is probably exciting
>>
>>79736273
>all love interests are bad
Fuck off, anon. Patty was one of the better written characters of the show.
>>
>>79736186
>>Patty Spivot written out
She was a garbage character when she was introduced, and she was a garbage character when she left 3 episodes later. This meme really needs to die now.
>>
>>79748349
>Not Joe
>Not Cisco
>Not Harry
>Not Snart
>No, it's PATTY

Waifufaggots, everyone.
>>
>>79748349
>Patty was one of the better written characters of the show.
Yeah, felicity 2.0 being quirky was great, wasn't it.
>>
Ep 11 was the best this season
Holy shit
>>
>>79746386
>that ugly ass face

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>79747301
She also saud she wanted to be a cop so she can get revenge and possibly kill Mardon.
>>
>>79745690
Linda was fuck ugly.

Patty is actually very attractive.
>>
>>79748438
Not as great as samefagging a thread, I see
>>
File: No Gabagol.jpg (16 KB, 494x458) Image search: [Google]
No Gabagol.jpg
16 KB, 494x458
>>79748422
Harry is easily one of the worst things about season two, anon. It's a desperate attempt to keep Cavanaugh on the cast, but with a completely different dynamic, resulting in nothing but dull and tensionless scenes.
>>
>>79745807
Roy fullfilled his contract and decided to leave.
>>
>>79748444
That makes 4 good episodes out of 13
>>
File: LaughingGoji.png (122 KB, 256x195) Image search: [Google]
LaughingGoji.png
122 KB, 256x195
>>79736239
>>
>>79748813
You know, except for his chemistry with the rest of the cast which is great. Just because it isn't the same character doesn't mean it's a shit character.
>>
>>79748779
Was my first post, but keep trying, waifu faggot.
>>
>>79748444
It would have been if it made sense in any possible way.

Seriously, that shit is nonsensical. Seriously this show makes bullshit Doctor Who time travel rules seem logical.
>>
>>79744495
Alan would be on Jay's speed dial.
>>
File: the-flash-season-2-zoom.jpg (92 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-season-2-zoom.jpg
92 KB, 620x420
>>79736239
The fuck did you just say to me, bitch?
>>
>>79749779
Fuck off.
>>
>>79736186
You just mad cause that fat white Patty ass is gone, bruh. If he let some nigga ride off on the train you wouldn't care.
>>
>>79751319
I would miss best waifu Iris as well.

If patty is gone I hope this show stops fucking around and makes Barry/Iris finally happen.
>>
>>79751420
Well apparently bein on E2 and seeing Iris is that Barry's wife is honna push him to do something after thinking it through.
>>
I didn't like Patty that much, but Jesus fuck that final episode was so cringey. Not even Barry's refusal to tell her what's going on, but rather her seeming to try and hinge her decision to stay in Central on Barry admitting he's the Flash. Like, the bitch was adamant about returning to finish college, then she figures out he's the Flash and everything changes? It was retarded and I'm actually glad he said nothing.
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WAS THAT A LATERN RING
>>
>>79753902
legion of superheron ring
>>
Dat patty ass
>>
>>79736239
Top fucking kek
>>
>>79736383
I wish a girl was obsessed enough with me to do this.....
>>
File: Super Heron.png (202 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
Super Heron.png
202 KB, 378x378
>>79753951
>>
>>79739793

Except for Barry's revealed his identity to his ex-girlfriend, to this random coffee shop girl Cisco has the hots for... pretty much anyone as long as the plot calls for it.
>>
>>79758848
plus in the end, he let her in on it anyway. So... there's not even a secret anymore. And they broke up because... long distance relationships don't work?
Except he could jog to her house in less time than most couples probably spend driving to meet up.
>>
I like Linda more than Patty. So I'm fine with her gone.
>>
>Goes thru the breach
>sees old skool flash and supergirl
no they fucking didn't, they actually showed the old skool flash. that's fucking amazing.
>>
Who is your DC TV waifu? Mine used to be Thea, but then I saw this.
>>
>barry gets to talk to his mom
>barry starts to cry
>sad music
fuck you DC that's painful.
>>
>>79745460

I'd be pissed if I was Grant.
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 555x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 555x605
I'm watching "Welcome to Earth-2" right now and everything about this is great.

>Mayor Snart
>Deadshot is incompetent cop that even load a revolver
>>
File: conradveidt.jpg (5 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
conradveidt.jpg
5 KB, 204x247
>>79736239
>>
>>79736235
Did you watch the same episode I did?

Because the episode I just saw involved Barry spinning his wheels, getting alternate Joe killed, and generally wasting his time interfering with alternate Iris' life instead of doing the thing he came to Earth 2 for.

It was the "The Lady of the Lake" of Flash.
>>
>>79739053
What half of the episode was he not a moron? Was my download missing a part?
>>
>>79736186
When has keeping secrets ever led to anything not-terrible in the CWverse?

They just keep doing it over and over.
>>
>>79759544
The main thing was the relationship wasnt strong. It never was, i wish they shown it more but from Barry constantly having to be reminded he had a gf and their two minute scenes where nothing happens and Patty having to track him down. It wasnt written to be strong.

I wish the writers had Patty comment on it when Barry decided not to tell her. A "I guess we werent as cool as I thought" or something.
Why waste effort on a dying relationship.
>>
>>79763055
>The main character isn't allowed to make mistakes

Go watch Olicity.
>>
File: 1416296470527.jpg (52 KB, 416x432) Image search: [Google]
1416296470527.jpg
52 KB, 416x432
>>79736239
>>
File: Candice-Patton.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Candice-Patton.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
>>79760029
1. Iris
2. Thea
3. Patty
>>
File: fla213a-0482b-168557.jpg (219 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
fla213a-0482b-168557.jpg
219 KB, 800x533
>>79760029
>>
>>79760029
1. Linda
2. Liv
3. Cupid

Plastique was smokin' hot as well but no one remembers because her episode was shit. You know what, put Plastique at the top of my list and move everyone else down one. Nyssa can round things out as #5
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.