[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crying and singing don't make for entertaining programming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: unpopular.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unpopular.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
Crying and singing don't make for entertaining programming and anyone who says else wise is wrong
>>
American Alien is the best Supes/Clark story in years.
>>
>>79718847
You're wring anon. Drama and music are fundamental staples of entertainment and have been for all of human history.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 580x435
>>79718847
Isn't the Hulk smashing sins the definitive unpopular opinion thread?
>>
>>79718847
Preaching to the choir.
>>
>>79718847
if you don't use an SU related image, the bait is no good
>>
Greg Rucka is not a great writer, most of his output is mediocre with a few gems. He's also not a great female character writer.
>>
LGBT individuals deserve representation in media, as do black people and strong independent women.
>>
>>79718847
Simpsons had crying and musical numbers. you're wrong.

as for my unpopular opinion.

With the exception of the original trilogy. Anything star wars is boring, childish and idiotic.
>>
MCU was a mistake
>>
I like/dislike/am apathetic towards/have never heard of Steven Universe
>>
Gay and lesbian ships are trash.
>>
>>79718847
>not liking Steven Universe
>an unpopular opinion on /co/
Good joke.

That being said, I agree with you. I more or less like the show, but it's so annoying that they force singing and crying every other episode. I mean, the crying isn't always awful, but the fucking songs are just obnoxious. It's a cartoon, not a musical.
>>
>>79719015
>>79719015
>>79719015
>>
"Supergirl" TV show is better than Snyder's "Man of Steel"
>>
The tumblr boogieman is greatly overstated and the Anons on /co/ are like retarded peasants during the Salem witch trials.
>>
>>79720981
Pre-Existing characters should not be race or gender swapped to fill some imaginary quota to appease LGBT/minorities as it is unfair to both them and the original audience for said character. Instead attempts to make well written characters to represent LGBT and Minorities.
>>
The Buu saga was more interesting than the Cell saga.
>>
>>79718847
Psychicpebbles is an annoying cunt. Most of his work has lost its charm as time has gone on, and listening to him SleepyCabin talk about quality of humor and animation, and then scream nigger into the mic, is unbelievably hypocritical.

Speaking of which, Chris and Zach's fans are the main reason that I no longer enjoy their vids as much. Nearly 4-5 years later and they still spout off quotes from the videos in a vain attempt to be funny.

Bee and Puppycat is also shite. Even the pilot is bad. And to watch them try and put excuses as to why it is taking forever to come out is hilarious.

People who say Rick and Morty is Reddit just need to stop.

Transformers and TMNT have never been good. Complaining about the Michael Bay movies is just wasting your breath

AT is meh.

Camp Lazlo is good.

I honestly do not understand why /co/ hate Shadman so much

As much as I hate to say it, The Reward will never really go anywhere. Maybe a few more 10-30 minutes video, but no series.

All I got ATM
>>
>>79718937
oh come on, that's hardly an edgy opinion
>>
>>79721391
>>79721391
>I honestly do not understand why /co/ hate Shadman so much
I like his arts. Very sexy futagirls.
>>
>>79721339
I agree actually. I still consider Cell to be the better antagonist though.
>>
>>79718847
Anyone who constantly reaffirms that they dislike something is a pathetic, insecure piece of shit.
>>
>>79721320
And people should stop using every instance of bad writing as a reason not to represent LGBT and minorities
>>
>>79718847
Tumblr is a great reason for not liking something
>>
>>79718847
Isn't that every musical ever
>>
Batman is the worst self-insert character in comics. Jason Todd/Red Hood is close behind, though
>>
/co/ is slightly less shitty of a comics community than CBR, which is a step ahead of Tumblr and ComicVine. Reddit is the least shitty.
>>
Stephen Universe is 100% estrogen.

Estrogen is carcinogenic.

Therefore, Steven Universe is cancer.
>>
>>79721579
>Batman is the worst self-insert character in comics.
Yeap.
>>
These kinds of threads are always shit

Hopefully, this isn't an unpopular opinion
>>
File: 1454264515926.png (46 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454264515926.png
46 KB, 557x605
>>79718847
Garfield is not that bad

It just got old, but overall there is plenty of worse comic strips

At least Garfield managed to explore new media and characters after all those years
>>
>>79718847
I like China IL the show over the shorts
>>
It's called pandering when /co/ doesn't like it but fanservice when they do.
>>
Anons bitching about threads they don't like (insert X general here) cause infinitely more problems than the threads themselves.

/co/ has become just as bad as /v/

Reddit has caused more harm to the 4chan community than tumblr ever will

Comics are a dead medium that was strangled to death by nepotism and mismanagement

Live action shows and movies (regardless of their origin) don't belong on /co/. though I just hide them rather than make threads to whine about them or go in the thread to bitch like some of you cunts
>>
>>79721391
>I honestly do not understand why /co/ hate Shadman so much

Pathological liar, hypocrite, and a pussy.
>>
all new inhumans > uncanny inhumans
>>
The Cramps Twins was a funny slice of life show.

The Drawn Together Movie was just average, not that bad and don't deserve all of this hate.

Shaggy with a red shirt is pretty cool.

the dramas in the simpsons is fucking annoying.

The Avengers movies are all complete shit, like more generally the entire MCU.

the Nolan Batman movies are boring and too serious for a ridiculous concept not supposed to be taken so seriously.

the annoying orange is fun.

Teen Titans have a crappy weeaboo like artstyle.

Multiracial couples are fucking forced, especially in action cartoons.

The Shipping destroy every fucking cartoons.

Courage the cowardly dog was more sad than really scary.

Shrek 3 was not that bad after all.

Cars 2 was not that bad after all, viewing various new sport cars was interesting.

when Pixars try childish humor this is fucking annoying.

Disney songs are fucking annoying most of times.

South Park use now the excuse of political satire for justifying trash humor.

actual seasons of South Park are pure shit.

most of Family Guy cut-away gags are hilarious.

American Dad is a boring and bland show.

Beavis & Butthead-tier humor is more fun than clever humor or soft humor which "adults who watches cartoons" loves so much.

Adventure Time is not creative, people thinks that just because this is childish noodle arms smile faced colored characters with shipping, dramas and gentle soft humor.

mean-spirited characters are best characters for humor.

there are things more important than the plot in a cartoon.

gross stuff isn't a real problem.

Drawn Together was a top tier show in the last decade.

Hanna-Barbera cartoons were not that bad, very cheesy but not that bad.

Ducktales was a boring show, the duck comics are better.

Ralph Bakshi movies weren't that bad, some of them are pretty cool actually.

Brickleberry isn't that bad.

Powerpuffs girls sad scenes or anger scenes are ridiculous.
>>
File: 1244350779304.jpg (195 KB, 1000x548) Image search: [Google]
1244350779304.jpg
195 KB, 1000x548
>>79722052
>THE SHIPPING
>>
>>79722052
I'm torn between saying this is 100% bait and agreeing with like 60% of what you said.
>>
I want to split from the cartoons, I don't understand why we're together in the first place. I'd like nice slow board for discussing comics. Live action should be sent to /tv/.
>>
>>79722149
yeah i hate that.

>>79722160
these are my impopular opinions, you're not supposed to said this is bait because i perfectly knows most people don't agreed with that.
>>
Frank Cho's art isn't really that stellar.
It's pretty lifeless and has a huge problem with sameface and similar body types.
>>
>>79722182
this
>>
File: b9vfl4b63oi509i7ZR2GWKiGo1_500.jpg (35 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
b9vfl4b63oi509i7ZR2GWKiGo1_500.jpg
35 KB, 500x323
>>79722271
learn2english
>>
>>79722545
*doesn't agreed with that, are you happy now fish & chips eater ?
>>
>>79722734
you have no clue, do you?

Putting THE in front of random words is considered the purest example of engrish, you did it thousand of times, along with many others wrong inflections and nouns

also, you like annoying orange

fuck off
>>
>>79720981
Thats fine as long its not forced down everyone's throats.

I think its better if you dont know a character is gay at first than boom like 3 or 4 episodes in they reveal it and keep it as a small theme through the rest of the series.
>>
FoP's season 10 > Steven Universe

Also, FoP Chloe > We Bare Bear's Eileen Ripoff
>>
File: retard.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>79719321
>Drama = melodrama
>>
I honestly think petunia X handy is a better pairing than anything with flippy
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.