[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It still makes me rage to this day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 16
File: latest.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1 MB, 1366x768
It still makes me rage to this day.
>>
I wonder if people who hate Courtney liked the episode because it gave them justification.
>>
File: 1404574228727.gif (3 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1404574228727.gif
3 MB, 540x300
>Courtney was the example by the book of flanderization
Dear god, what the fuck happened to her after island?
I blame Duncan
>>
>>79699903
The worst part is that she was getting better throughout All-Stars and it seemed like she and Scott were going to be the saving grace of an otherwise awful season.
Then this episode happened.
>>
>>79699903
>>79699939
Can an anon be spoonfed here for a bit? Watched all the seasons prior to all-stars. What went down between them?
>>
>>79700045
Courtney was actually becoming nicer throughout All-Stars. She rekindled her friendship with Gwen and started dating Scott.
In this episode, she revealed that she doesn't give a shit about them and even has a plan for the exact order of elimation to assure her victory.
>>
>>79700045
Courtney and Gwen became best friends after Court dunked Duncan as he got arrested

Then Courtney later revealed she was playing everyone like a damn fiddle and was more of a psycho crazy bitch ass brown latina wetback than usual
>>
File: eddy.jpg (14 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
14 KB, 184x200
>>79700154
>psycho crazy bitch ass brown latina wetback
>>
File: 180x180_profile_tdwt_noah_01.jpg (14 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
180x180_profile_tdwt_noah_01.jpg
14 KB, 180x180
TD thread? OK.

>Social outcast but doesn't mind it
>Monotone voice
>Likes Asian girls
Noah is literally Rivers Cuomo
>>
Just got through All-Stars and Pahketew.

Jesus Christ those seasons were awful. Every plot has either been done before or rushed.

>Scarlett's rushed plot
>>
>>79699629
Island was the best this series ever saw both in content and hype and everything else is pointless milking and ruins the satisfying ending to Owen winning season 1 and all the characters ending on a moderately good terms with the game over.

Prove me wrong.
Pro Tip:You might be able to. I haven't actually watched any of this show past TDI
>>
>>79700540
First half of TDWT
TDRI
TDRR
>>
And the shit thing about it, is that Mike's evil alter ego Mal could have EASILY planted the elimination plans, thereby making him more of a villain and saving face for Courtney (who, by the way, rightfully hated Gwen for being a damn boyfriend kisser.)
>>
File: dr-cox2_480x360.jpg (59 KB, 361x354) Image search: [Google]
dr-cox2_480x360.jpg
59 KB, 361x354
>>79701100
You just fixed the biggest problem of the whole fucking season right there.
If they had done that, TDA would still be the indisputable worst season.
It would still be second worst because of how hard it fucked Lindsay, Sam, and Sierra and the Mike vs Zoey finale that no one deserved to win.
>>
>>79701100
>(who, by the way, rightfully hated Gwen for being a damn boyfriend kisser.)
How long would it have been since World Tour, three years? She should've learned to let go of shit
>>
>>79701517
We know that RR takes place 3 years after TDI, so AS probably took place around 1 year after TDWT.
>>
>>79699629
Who cares
Sierra best girl
>>
>>79700540
well Action was garbage outside of Harold and Lindsay(who were great), World Tour was over all pretty decent(even if it did have a massive plot tumor involving Duncan, Gwen, and Courtney, and it was frankly ridiculous that Heather managed to make it past two or three episodes), Revenge of The Island was pretty good(had the best finale in Total Drama history in my opinion), All-Stars had some good moments but ended atrociously and made some really huge mistakes in terms of cast choice and elimination order, Pahkitew Island was decent but too short to develop it's cast properly, and Ridonculous Race is probably the best season since Island(which one is better is a matter of opinion)
>>
>>79701826
>Action was garbage outside of Harold and Lindsay
I liked Justin in the first half of the season.
>>
>>79701621
all that potential

wasted on just being a cody fan girl

EVEN WHEN CODY WASN'T THERE
>>
File: 1451114060319.png (67 KB, 750x568) Image search: [Google]
1451114060319.png
67 KB, 750x568
>>79700154
I want to fuck that psycho crazy bitch ass brown latina wetback
>>
I don't know what I hate more this or >>79700343
Fucking Fresh ruining my waifus
>>
>>79700540

RR is way better if we ignore the lackluster ending. I rewatched all the seasons and is by far the funniest and they toned down the fart jokes and unnecessary slapstick. The only problem is the lack of interaction between characters what TD is all about) and the ending.
>>
I still think a Courtney vs Zeke series finale would be a good idea to wrap the show up.
Courtney would be redeemed at that point and Ezekiel wouldn't be in goblin mode but still has the animal habilities that make him a strong competitor. Both characters who got so much shit throughout the whole show now have their moment of glory.
Also it would mirror the first elimanition ceremony for full pottery.
>>
>>79702200
What is wrong with the ending? The ending was great, with 2 of the objectively best characters in TD history winning and the Ice Fuckers getting 3rd. The only bad part of that season was the overdone cringe couple trope (Noah/Emma, Devon/Carrie, Ryan/Stephanie).
>>
>>79699629
Courtney should be called Cuntney because she's always a cunt, especially at Gwen.
>>
>>79700540
I think it's because TDI was a reality show made into a cartoon while the rest were cartoons made into reality shows. I haven't watched past World Tour because at that point I stopped enjoying the series and their constant attempts at flubbing up their character developments. Once the initial enjoyment came and went there was barely anything they could do and once they began to use the same characters over and over I figured they couldn't go much further.
>>
File: penn quote.png (494 KB, 937x762) Image search: [Google]
penn quote.png
494 KB, 937x762
>>
>>79701901
Justin had potential, but they kinda screwed the pooch there, also forgot to mention that Beth was pretty great overall, and Duncan was decent when Courtney wasn't around
>>
File: chris.png (357 KB, 661x475) Image search: [Google]
chris.png
357 KB, 661x475
>Still being salty over badly animated Canadian reality show parodies

Characters being happy = boring/undramatic
>>
>>79702330
Kity didn't win.
>>
File: arnold.png (369 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
arnold.png
369 KB, 720x480
>>79703820
>>79704160
A TD thread can only go for so long before you come here and ruin it.
Welp, pack up guys, time to go.
>>
>>79704160
there's a point where the drama goes too far and just becomes annoying and unpleasant to watch, All-Stars was one of those examples
>>
File: Noah+Bridgette.png (575 KB, 846x635) Image search: [Google]
Noah+Bridgette.png
575 KB, 846x635
>>79700218
Noah just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>79703711
Watch RR if you haven't already, it's fresh and surprisingly more "realistic" than Island.
>>
>>79704552
The problem with All-Stars wasn't the amount of drama, it focused too much on a single story and the writers didn't give a shit about anything else. If anything, I think it lacked genuine drama from other characters, since they were all just walking plot devices for Mike and Zoey's boring storyline.
>>
>>79704373
>Kit(t)y didn't win
Nail on the fucking head.
>>
>>79702330

Boring challenges, boring location, (New York could have been great but it was just a fucking grey city) everything came down to who was faster in a foot race , not all the losers were able to say something.

Also I'll fite you, Ice Dancers best team.
they should have lost in 4th, their 3rd place had less drama compared to what happened in Bahamas
>>
File: rfcn7inl.png (431 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rfcn7inl.png
431 KB, 640x480
What suprised me about All-Stars as the lack of 'stars' in the contestants. Could Jo, Sam, Mike and Zoey be considered All-Stars? Past winners like Beth and Owen were missing, and fan favourites seemed absent.
>>
>>79704860
well there's different kinds of drama, and All-Stars used a really bad kind

>>79705135
they really should have waited another season or two before doing it, actually that's a good hypothetical, in a world where the All-Stars we got never happened, and instead we got a full season length version of Pahkitew Island, and then after that they decided to do an All-Stars season(one that would be a full length season), who would you pick as contestants(it'll be 22 contestants like Island)?

Hard Mode: only one or two of the following characters can be chosen(the ones not brought back you have to explain why Chris didn't or couldn't bring them back despite being obvious choices); Duncan, Gwen, Courtney, Heather, Alejandro, Owen, Izzy, Bridgette, Mike, Zoey, Lightning
>>
File: 17234534.png (233 KB, 486x336) Image search: [Google]
17234534.png
233 KB, 486x336
>>79705380
All-Stars should have had all the winners (both variations) and popular fan favourites for the cast.

Howe big would an All-Stars cast be?
>>
>>79705760

If we do from Island to PI (ignoring AS)
We would have for sure
>Owen
>Gwen
>Duncan
>Beth
>Alejandro
>Heather
>Cameron
>Lightning
>Sky
>Shawn

So that's 10, we could shove in 10 more as fan favourites. I'd say:

>Courtney
>Harold
>Lindsay
>Cody
>Scott
>Brick
>Dawn
>Ella
>Jasmine
>Max (? aside from shawn I dunno what other guy was popular from PI)

It can be easily divided by winners vs losers.
>>
>>79705876
A pretty good list.

Who wins?
>>
>>79705905

Probably both winners are from the loser side.
Being a waifufag I want to say Courtney or Ella, but I think a good one would be Brick and Lindsay, both great characters (at least in Action for Lindsay) who were unjustly kicked out.
>>
Max is asleep, Post Scarlett.
>>
will she ever be happy?
>>
>>
>>79705760
originally I was going to suggest 22 campers, but dividing that evenly between all three generations doesn't work, so I'm bumping it up to 24(which can be divided into 3 teams of 8), here's my thoughts(following my hard mode rule from >>79705380 so certain characters are restricted);

Team Wawnakwa Island
>Alejandro(unanimously voted off at the first opportunity by the rest of his teammates)
>Eva
>Cody
>Harold
>Katie & Sadie(count as one contestant)
>Lindsay
>Beth
>Sierra

Team Boney Island
>Anne Maria
>Cameron
>Sam
>Dakota(zoid)
>Dawn
>Scott
>Lightning
>Brick

Team Pahkitew
>Samey
>Ella
>Shawn
>Jasmine
>Sugar
>Scarlett
>Max(both him and Scarlett are brought back by demand from the network, Chris isn't happy about either of them being allowed back)
>Rodney
>>
>>79699686
>>79699903
>>79699939

OP here. I love how I could post this with no context and everyone knew just what I meant, because it's so collectively despised.

>>79700343
Pahketew was one of the best seasons though

>>79703820
Nobody pushes this meme except you

>>79704160
Being less boring isnt a reason to be shit
>>
>>79700343
It's a shame because Scarlett was actually an interesting character with internal conflict.
>>
File: Eva Cute Outfits.png (2 MB, 3520x1000) Image search: [Google]
Eva Cute Outfits.png
2 MB, 3520x1000
bumping with some cheesecake
>>
Ridiculous race had the best cast yet
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.