[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /co/, lets write a letter to Alan fucking Moore I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: alan moore.jpg (9 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
alan moore.jpg
9 KB, 290x174
Ok /co/, lets write a letter to Alan fucking Moore
I'll start.

Dear Alan:
>>
Get a shave and a haircut you crazy kook.
>>
>>79667260
>Dear Alan:
>Get a shave and a haircut you crazy kook.
How long until you publish your next book?
>>
>>79667211
For Christmas Id like a pony and a train set.
>>
Niggers and Jews bad news.
>>
I read Watchmen when I was 11 years old and it has stayed my favorite book all the way into my 30's. My favorite character is Roarshack.
>>
>>79667294
>Dear Alan:
>How long until you publish your next book?
Faggot
>>
FISH RAPE
>>
Yous a bitch ass nigga
>>
I get that these threads are just shitposting, but what would you guys actually ask him given the opportunity?
>>
>>79667390
How can you unironically believe in magic?
>>
>Dear Alan:
>For Christmas Id like a pony and a train set.
>Niggers and Jews bad news.
>I read Watchmen when I was 11 years old and it has stayed my favorite book all the way into >my 30's. My favorite character is Roarshack.
>Faggot
>FISH RAPE
>Yous a bitch ass nigga
>I get that these threads are just shitposting, but what would you guys actually ask him given the opportunity?
>How can you unironically believe in magic?
Dick.
>>
>>79667390
Nothing the man is stubborn, entitled and unreasonable. I'll read his work, but fuck the man behind the curtain.
>>
>>79667390
How can you clearly adore the works of HP Lovecraft but completely misunderstand what makes them great?
>>
>>79667390
Why don't you and Morrison fuck already?
>>
>>79667390
I would probably ask him about his writing process desu. I'm not confident in my style and I'd like to know how someone who has spent his life writing goes through the processes of research, outlining, developing style, etc.

I wouldn't ask about his comics because he'd just shake his beard at me and waddle off
>>
>>79667390
has anyone asked him how he feels about Anonymous's identity spawning from V?
>>
>>79667463
Hate fuck is best fuck.
>>
>Dear Alan:
>I read Watchmen when I was 11 years old and it has stayed my favorite book all the way into >my 30's. My favorite character is Roarshack.
>Faggot
>FISH RAPE
>Yous a bitch ass nigga
>I get that these threads are just shitposting, but what would you guys actually ask him given the opportunity?
>Dick.
>Nothing the man is stubborn, entitled and unreasonable. I'll read his work, but fuck the man behind the curtain.
>How can you clearly adore the works of HP Lovecraft but completely misunderstand what makes them great?
>Why don't you and Morrison fuck already?
>I would probably ask him about his writing process desu. I'm not confident in my style and I'd like to know how someone who has spent his life writing goes through the processes of research, outlining, developing style, etc.
>I wouldn't ask about his comics because he'd just shake his beard at me and waddle off
Please stop.
>>
>>79667513
More of a guy fawkes thing than a v thing.
>>
File: horsecock.jpg (71 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
horsecock.jpg
71 KB, 500x373
>>79667456
>Did a fucking plus-face write this letter?
>Cunt
>>
File: The lich king.jpg (898 KB, 1500x948) Image search: [Google]
The lich king.jpg
898 KB, 1500x948
SOON.....
>>
Are we still doing this?
>>
>STILL liking Golem
>>
File: SCAN0161-1.jpg (81 KB, 639x501) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0161-1.jpg
81 KB, 639x501
>>79667461
He tends to look at things in a certain tint. With Neonomicom he was unable to divorce his himself from the comic, but he might not have been trying to.
>>
>Dear Alan:
>Faggot
>FISH RAPE
>Yous a bitch ass nigga
>Dick.
>Nothing the man is stubborn, entitled and unreasonable. I'll read his work, but fuck the man behind the curtain.
>How can you clearly adore the works of HP Lovecraft but completely misunderstand what makes them great?
>I would probably ask him about his writing process desu. I'm not confident in my style and I'd like to know how someone who has spent his life writing goes through the processes of research, outlining, developing style, etc.
>I wouldn't ask about his comics because he'd just shake his beard at me and waddle off
>has anyone asked him how he feels about Anonymous's identity spawning from V?
>Hate fuck is best fuck.
>Please stop.
>More of a guy fawkes thing than a v thing.
>SOON.....
>Are we still doing this?
>He tends to look at things in a certain tint. With Neonomicom he was unable to divorce his himself from the comic, but he might not have been trying to.
Thats the current letter
>>
>>79667647
Even that new one is awful though. And it's not just the sex stuff that ruins it, Brubaker's Fatale had sexual elements and a much better representation of Lovecraftian horror than any comic Moore.
>>
>Dear Alan:
>Faggot
>FISH RAPE
>Yous a bitch ass nigga
>Dick.
>Hate fuck is best fuck.
>Please stop.
>SOON.....
>He tends to look at things in a certain tint. With Neonomicom he was unable to divorce his himself from the comic, but he might not have been trying to.
>Thats the current letter

Sincerely, /co/
>>
Wait is it too late? I want to tell Alan he has a nice beard.
>>
Dear Alan,

You look like a homeless person.

Alan Moore looks like a homeless person.

...That's all I got.

Yours truly, Anonymous
>>
>>79668156
>Dear Alan:
>Faggot
>FISH RAPE
>Yous a bitch ass nigga
>Dick.
>Hate fuck is best fuck.
>Please stop.
>SOON.....
>Thats the current letter
>Sincerely, /co/
>P.S. Wait is it too late? I want to tell Alan he has a nice beard.
> P.P.S. You look like a homeless person. Alan Moore looks like a homeless person. ...That's all I got.
>>
File: tumblr_nh7w8t30q11se02yzo1_1280.jpg (112 KB, 696x696) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh7w8t30q11se02yzo1_1280.jpg
112 KB, 696x696
>>79667211
The Unknown God has been quietly gathering strength in the age of magic machines we pray to work correctly. There are those on 4chan who have rallied behind the serpent SICP and the spider's totem to keep it from their minds, but it's a losing battle. How do we balance the forces?
>>
File: 000_YC2 p34-35.png (679 KB, 2048x1595) Image search: [Google]
000_YC2 p34-35.png
679 KB, 2048x1595
>>79667461
Why do you think he doesn't understand them? He's a proponent of reinventing old properties, not preserving them.
>>
>>79667390
Are there any comics published this century besides yours that aren't shit?
>>
>>79667211
Dear Alan,
When am I getting my acceptance letter to Hogwarts?
Regards,
Anonymous
>>
>>79667211
Dear Alan,

I really like your stuff. When are you going to write Captain Britain or Swamp Thing again? I'm still waiting for my Rorschach ongoing, too. Can I have a THC-soaked piece of your beard?

Hugs,

Jonah Sparklepony
>>
>>79668959
Because if he isn't misunderstanding them then he is intentionally making bad comics.
>>
>>79667390
I'd ask him why he never shuts the fuck up about superheroes. Media evolves, and the fact that they've gotten more serious and accepted by adults is not indicative of a coming apocalypse.

Also, fish rape.
>>
>>79667349
>My favorite character is Roarshack
MISTAH KOTTAH
HYUUUUH
HYUUUUH
HYUUUUH
>>
>>79667390
>what would you guys actually ask him given the opportunity
is your daughter loose, in each sense of the word
>>
File: cbD15g5.jpg (64 KB, 750x723) Image search: [Google]
cbD15g5.jpg
64 KB, 750x723
>>79669016
>When am I getting my acceptance letter to Hogwarts?
>>
I rooted for V until I realized how wrong he was. How wrong you are.

P.S., thanks for getting anarkiddies to love a raging Authoritarian Catholic nutjob.
>>
>>79672647
>He doesn't want to restore a Catholic monarchy in England
>>
>>79667260

Do you wanna get cursed, cuz that's how you gonna get cursed.
Alan Moore is a fucking wizard.
>>
>>79667211

You look like a serial killer from the 1860s.
>>
>>79667211
You got cucked by a woman
>>
Dear Alan Moore,

Rasputin called. He says he wants his school janitor serial murderer look back.
>>
>>79667211

The Dark Knight Returns is better than the Watchmen.

Grant Morrison is better at writing Alan Moore shit than Alan Moore.
>>
Mr. Manson, please, there's no race war messages in Helter Skelter. I listened to the damn song on repeat and even backmasked it yet still found nothing.
Why did you really do what you did?
>>
What do you think about manga?
>>
>>79667211
Are you so flustered all the time because the drugs fried your brain?
>>
>>79667390
Wanna come back to my flat, put on some tea, and smoke a spliff the size of a table leg?
>>
>>79667461
Are there comics that do Lovecraftian horror well?
>>
>>79667390
Why he got rid of his Green Lantern script as soon as he found out it was an All Star title, and if he'd cut it out with all the rape.
>>
>>79679016
Wait, there was going to be an all star GL?
>>
>>79678581
Alan Moore's Providence
>>
>>79667211
Satan wants his lunch money back, with interest. He's too afraid to tell you himself because he's afraid you'll beat him up again.

P.S. Fish rape.
>>
>>79667591
It could be decades monster. You could be old before he goes.
>>
>>79667211
Dear /co/

Fuck off.

Love,
Alan Moore.
>>
NEONOMICON
>>
>>79682975
P.S. Americans are dumb
P.S.S. Capeshit is dumb
P.S.S.S. Read my shitty fishrape comic
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.