[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever After High/ Monster High
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: dead.png (424 KB, 538x533) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
424 KB, 538x533
let's have a thread

what did you think of Dragon Games? Next book is about the o'hair twins.
>>
>>79603865
Ever After High by IDW when?
>>
So are Apple and Darling lesbians, or was the animation meant to be showing her giving mouth-to-mouth because choking and succeeding a bit too quickly?
>>
File: 1454060367863.jpg (179 KB, 1408x788) Image search: [Google]
1454060367863.jpg
179 KB, 1408x788
>>79607189
>choking
There are SO many holes in that. But I guess sensitive people gotta have something less the hard line soccer moms get involve and causes problems for the show.
>>
>>79607189

There is, by design, no right answer.

It could be CPR, which is funny to me because I made a joke on these threads ages ago about the students not being able to tell Raven giving a drowning Apple CPR apart from True Love's First Kiss, and will appease soccer moms.

It could work because the kiss of a princess is apparently supposed to break curses in this setting based on stuff in the books, although the webisodes and the books don't follow the same rules.

It could work because Darling is a hero at heart and cares about saving Apple, while Daring was not meant to be with her and couldn't give her True Love's Kiss because they're just friends and always will be.

Or maybe Darling's been carrying a torch for Apple all along, decided it was now or never, and took it.

There is no right answer. Believe what you want to believe.
>>
>>79603865
So how much screen time do you think Ramona is gonna get next special?
>>
>>79610903

They've been kinda inconsistent with new characters. Ramona could become a part of the regular cast, more or less, or she might sorta be around sometimes, like Rosabella.

Given that she's half-beast for all we know whenever she and Rosabella are not onscreen together they're hanging out together somewhere.

I am curious about some of the other new characters, though. I kinda wanna see Farah Goodfairy and Justine Dancer juxtaposed with Faybelle and Duchess for effect, since they're basically good versions of the two bad girls at the school...

Which is kinda funny since Faybelle and Duchess were already sorta warped reflections of Apple and Raven's worst qualities.
>>
I liked dragon games but felt like a lot of it was pretty pointless. You could've just called it something something mirrorland or something something return of the queen, taken out the dragons, and nothing would've really been different.

I know it's meant to only sell toys, but I would've enjoyed their quidditch outfits much more if they had done something with them. Like played in a proper game of quidditch. Made the evil dragons actually relevant to the plot or had some evil riders or something, or a high-stakes game for control of the school or anything at all really. The season's theme song could've also been incorporated better.

Way Too Wonderland was much more fun and well-thought out.
>>
File: dragon games Darling Apple.png (566 KB, 579x408) Image search: [Google]
dragon games Darling Apple.png
566 KB, 579x408
>>79610731
I agree on there being multiple answers that one can use. Though the idea of Apple choking after one bite and all that time being fine is just ridiculous to me.
>Or maybe Darling's been carrying a torch for Apple all along, decided it was now or never, and took it.
I can believe that: Apple finding herself alone in a room with Darling in the Wonderland movie; the secret wink when they played each other; Darling freaking out over Apple at the end there. There's also Darling liking of pure hearted people. And agree with Apple's view or not she's one of the purest characters of the show.
>>
>>79612037

Plus she's probably one of the people Apple knew outside of school, aside from Briar, Ashlynn, and Blondie. They did grow up thinking they were going to be sisters one day, after all.

Although my first bet for "childhood friend secretly carrying a torch" where Apple's concerned would still be Briar, the original third wheel in Poison Apple.

This whole thing has made it very hard for me to resolve things to my satisfaction without getting into four-square territory, and I feel like once you go past three-person pairings you might as well just throw your hands up and go full harem.
>>
>>79612460
Lets all just agree that no matter who it is as long as Apple ends up with a girlfriend its all good.

Or we could do a pro/con list of all potential
>>
>>79612517

I can dig it.

I won't do that right now, but I'll make a joke list just to keep things rolling.

Raven- Pros
>Go your own way in life! Screw mom!
>Very obviously first choice!
>Incredibly powerful!
>Light and Darkness aesthetic as double queens!
>Increasingly deep emotional bond!
>Challenges you and helps you grow as a person!
>Pet dragon!
Cons:
>Moody, stubborn, often dismissive of your interests
>Never helps with planning ahead, impulsive and disorganized
>Mean sense of humor
>Held hands with Dexter once.
>Can't drive.
>Touched Dexter willingly when he was wearing plaid shorts. Possibly colorblind?

Briar- Pros
>Childhood friend! Has loved you forever!
>Doesn't have to sleep a hundred years if you screw destiny together!
>Tall and sexy, good at reaching things you can't and asymmetrical docking.
>Has a pet unicorn
>Good study-buddy
>Never boring except when she falls asleep
Cons
>Narcoleptic
>Too extreme at times
>Prefers to suppress and avoid problems until she does something stupid as a panic response
>Snores

Darling-Pros
>Incredibly badass
>Knows how to treat a girl right
>Good at rescuing people
>Smart
>Can warp time with her hair
>Also childhood friend!
Cons:
>Not as close as Briar and Raven yet
>Hairstyle questionable
>Might possibly be ME, DIO

Blondie-Pros
>Also also childhood friend
>Super-cuddly
>Easily the cutest
>Well-connected, can help with future PR
>Can open any door
Cons-
>Assumes anything left lying around is hers
>Breaking and entering as a hobby
>Never takes lefts when traveling
>Likes porridge too much
>>
>>79609090
That looks exactly like an idiot giving mouth-to-mouth
>>
>>79603865
That cute werewolf dad, though.
>>
>>79612894
Wow, if that the quick joke list, I might be little scared to see a well thought out one.
>>
>>79605773
After the Hasbro merger I'm guessing, Mattel don't believe in comics
>>
>>79612894
You forgot another positive for Blondie, they are both blonde so they would be super cute together. I support Apple and Blondie as a one night stand, not permanently though.
>>
>>79612894
> Time to study
>>
File: tumblr_n8gjtlZy3S1ttz54go1_1280.jpg (108 KB, 1024x731) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8gjtlZy3S1ttz54go1_1280.jpg
108 KB, 1024x731
>>79609090
Dreams never come true.
>>
File: My hero.png (413 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
My hero.png
413 KB, 640x360
>>79612460
Yeah Briar/Apple is still an interesting pair, especially if Briar is more um hands on like she is in the book.

>Plus she's probably one of the people Apple knew outside of school
That's a good point. Apple, Darling and Daring could have been around each other as kids because of the whole arrange marriage thing. Regardless when Darling developed feelings, maybe she was inspired to become a hero because little Apple found herself in trouble a lot and needed one with Daring looking at himself in the mirror so often.
>>
>>79603865

this made my heart so happy

I like how no ones talking about the evil queen/apple blackmail plot. that scene where she brushes apples hair. I was hoping it would go full mindbreak and apple would become the new pseudo-raven.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-28-18h04m26s443.png (675 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-28-18h04m26s443.png
675 KB, 1280x720
>>79615879
>that scene where she brushes apples hair
Yeah I noticed that too. That gesture alone is such a mind messing moment and how is was the really Evil Queen and not Apple's mother doing it. I think in some ways the EQ likes Apple. She treated her worlds better than Feybelle who she also involved in her evil plan. I like how the recent movies have built upon some of Halle's material.
>>
There needs to be an episode where Darling is awkwardly avoiding Apple, whom still has no idea that Darling woke her up.
>>
>>79610903
one major problem I had with Ramona was that, if you got rid of her in that scene, nothing will change.
>>
>>79613792
>Hasbro gets Ever After High
>all the books become shit.
>>
>>79603865
replace this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32kRlB59zqQ

but with EAH girls
>>
I really feel sorry for Daring,
of course, I also think that the movie pretty much screwed him over, personality wise
>he's a little 'flanderized'
and he does very little,
but besides being trapped into the mirror-world
he also has to deal with his whole life living a lie

>this show makes me think back to that Butter-bot from Rick and Morty
>What's the meaning of life?
>You serve butter
the Royals love serving butter, they would do nothing more than to serve butter, happy that their existence has already been giving meaning
the rebels don't want to have predetermined destinies,
they think there could be more to the meaning of life than serving butter
>>
>>79617976
it's damn good butter.
>>
Do we have any fresh EAH or MH Femslash stories outside Love in the Loophole; which was good until the weird as fuck fighting arch and pregger aftermath
>>
I think my biggest hope for EAH is when all this OTP bullshit dies down. I know it'll never fully disappear but once Raven and Apple both have the boys of their dream and they both get hitched we should see a heavy decline in these disgusting theories.

Especially the ridiculous CRP bullcrap with that other girl
>>
>>79617976
>I really feel sorry for Daring,
of course, I also think that the movie pretty much screwed him over
I don't know. I found him in the mirror world screaming his head off hilarious.

>he also has to deal with his whole life living a lie
Nah, only his future with Apple was affected, which never really cared about in the first place with his wondering eye. He still gets to be a hero; he still gets a princess; he still gets to love himself.
>>
>>79618421
As long as Dexter ends with a noose, I'm fine
>>
>>79614350
Shame, it seems we can't have a normal couple that kids can look up to these day
>>
>>79618837
>Daring in the mirror world
that and Faybelle wanting Senpai to notice her,
as well as mira trying to fit in with the crowd
>what's down?
>>
>>79618421

At this point a male love interest for Apple would be worse writing than Korrasami, it would simply be given a pass because it's a straight pairing.

Daring was literally Apple's only male friend. Pairing her up with another guy would involve writing a new character who comes from out of nowhere and hooks up with her over a couple episodes as opposed to her getting with any of the characters she ACTUALLY INTERACTED WITH for the series run. Korra and Asami at least KNEW EACH OTHER for four seasons before Korra asked Asami out. A guy for Apple would just be pulling a new, forced love interest out of one's buttcrack at the eleventh hour.

>>79619678

You are aware Bunny/Alistair and Ashlynn/Hunter have been fairly prominent couples as this series has run, right?
>>
>>79620117
You mean like Ceris's new sister?
>>
>>79620169

We have pointed out that wasn't exactly a sterling example of writing for the series. I sure as hell wouldn't give it a pass if they pulled that shit again to force a ship.
>>
>>79618837
>his wondering eye
They pretty much both realized that because they were meant to be together in the end, who they saw and what they did up to that wouldn't really matter
They explain that in like the first few episodes
>>
Does anyone have the viewing order of Webisodes and Movies again? I have enough time to actually re-watch everything in order today.
>>
>>79620230
Also, it's wandering
>>79620253
I don't really think it matters, but the wikia should provide some information
>>
Do they take the knot?
>>
>>79620117
>Bunny/Alistair
Courtley already has plans on tapping that riddle-solving ass
I feel so sorry for Alistair, he's the only wonderland-guy at EAH
>Oh god, it rhymes
>>
>>79620457

Courtly will merely complicate things before Bunnystair inevitably sails on. We know how that song and dance goes.

Admittedly, a sexy jester-girl flirting with you in that appealing accent is a nice problem to have...
>>
>>79620608
I think Courtley is a little older than Bunny and Alistair

>I'm still holding out for more Wonderland guys to join eah
like March Hare's son
>>
>>79620668

Some more male characters would be nice, yeah. Particularly some cool ones.

We really need more guys like Daring, who are both heavily flawed and extremely likable because their flaws are funny and endearing.

Dexter and Alistair and Hunter are just...very bland at times (Dexter's annoying when he's not bland) while Sparrow and Hopper get on my nerves, although Sparrow's funny sometimes.

I happen to like the /u/ ships this show provides but I could really dig some more straight ones I can get behind, too. Maddie or Courtly getting with the March Hare's son is something I could dig, and I would like to see Chase transfer to EAH, he seemed pretty cool.
>>
Do we have a archive for 4chan again? I think there was a viewing order posted a couple threads back.
>>
>>79620801
>Maddie/Hare
that seems like a no-brainer
>assuming Hare likes to party just as much as Maddie
what would be better, brown skinned Hare with blond hair, like in the Disney-animated movie or brown skin with brown/black hair like regular hares? (with blond highlights to symbolize straw)

>Chase
yes, we need more Chase, besides with the portal open again, I don't see why they can't have exchange students
>>
>>79621281

I'm leaning a bit towards the latter, since multicolored hair seems to be more typical at EAH.

Well, Maddie's ideal guy is someone that likes madness and tea as much as she does, so the next March Hare seems like a good fit.

It might be kinda funny if he DOES like all that stuff and is still a wonderlander but is extremely laid-back about it compared to how high-energy Maddie is. Sorta a yin-yang thing in that he seems like the normal one until you notice he thinks crazy things and nonsense are normal and sensible things are weird.
>>
>>79620230
For a guy who around the girl he was "meant to be" with, he spends very little time with her. He isn't even there to support her hobbies or work as school president and editor.
Raven's a completely different person from Apple but even she manages to spend time with Apple outside of being her roommate and support her.
>>
>>79621486
>>79621281
>>79620801
>>79620668
I wonder if March Hare is related in some way to the hare from 'The tortoise and the hare'
>>
>>79621890

Well, to be fair, they hang out and go to the movies sometimes, it's just they were simply friends who were in an arranged marriage. Apple took no interest in dating because she knows she's supposed to marry the prince of her destiny (who was believed to be Daring but is apparently actually Darling) while Daring was free to play the field until it was storytime, which was OK since he and Apple weren't a couple.

Both of them do have their own circle of friends, though, as Apple spends a lot more time with Briar and Raven and Daring tends to hang out with the guys and Cerise.
>>
>>79622095
I'm just saying that if Daring is into anything Apple or his future with her he would at least hang out with her sometimes like her friends. He doesn't have to go to the spa--don't think he'd mind that--or any girl activity with Briar, Blondie and the others, but at least show them together on screen more.
Ironically, it took both Apple and Daring's core nature being twisted by magic for them to spend time together.
>>
File: 20zw7ti.png (282 KB, 444x423) Image search: [Google]
20zw7ti.png
282 KB, 444x423
>>79620801
Hunter has some potential at least. Barging in on Cerise's family picnic and fucking with Cupid's arrows was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>79620169
What are you talking about? Mary sue's daughter will be meta as fuck
>>
Where's the best site or channel on YouTube to watch all of EAH? Because the Offical YouTube Channel is a bit confusing and they have them in every single language known to man

Is this also the proper order for viewing?

1. First Two episodes
2. Continue season 1 until "Catching Raven" episode
3. "The Tale of Legacy Day" episode
4. Rest of season 1
5. True Hearts Day
6. Rest of season 2, Thronecoming is in there
7. Spring Unsprung
8. Season 3 up until the most recent episode, except for the episode I mention in #10 below
9. Way Too Wonderland
10. "What's in the Cards for Courtly Jester?"
11. Dragon Games
>>
I like how everyone is completely ignoring that Apple and Raven both have boyfriends and they even devoted an entire episode to Raven and her boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80-TFIJa1HY

Stop pretending guys.
>>
>>79623939

Apple very blatantly doesn't have a boyfriend. She's not, and never was, dating Daring, and he is basically the only guy she actually interacts with at any point in the series.

As for Raven, if that's her taste in men she's either insane, desperate, or in the closet because holy fuck Dexter is terrible.
>>
>>79624019
Actually it is mentioned, at least once, that Apple is dating Daring and that they were going on a date, GRANTED, it's off screen but to have a story involving one of the girls getting a special invite to some party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K6jTYrnTFI

Go to 1:30

It's like you guys are so deep into your OTP's and myths that you can't even see the reality of things.
>>
>>79624106

Apple has also told one of her closest friends, to her face, that she and Daring are not dating. The books specifically go out of their way to mention that she and Daring are just friends. Daring very openly dates and flirts with girls who are not Apple on a regular basis, and Apple does not care because they're not together.

Point still stands he is not and never was her boyfriend. They had an arranged marriage, and they were friends. That was it.
>>
File: Faybelle.png (525 KB, 856x438) Image search: [Google]
Faybelle.png
525 KB, 856x438
>>79624106
Semi Off-Topic, nice detail the creators did with Faybelle and her opinions to the Royals and Rebels.
>>
>>79624209
Yeah but books are separate from mini/movie verse. They might as well be spam how irrelevant they are.
>>
>>79623939
And yet Dexter and Cupid ended up lab partners in a more recent movie rather than Dexter/Raven or Dexter and some random character. Great progress there.
>>
>>79624106
Hopper is always so adorable

>>79624301
>not rebel, not royal
she's an opportunist
whatever is convenient
>>
File: Duchess's Secret.jpg (147 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Duchess's Secret.jpg
147 KB, 720x1280
>>79624319

She's still said they're not a couple in the webisodes as well. They do things together, because they're friends and their fans expect it of them, but Daring doesn't have romantic feelings for Apple when he clearly does for Cerise and Lizzie. It's one of the reasons his kiss doesn't do shit when she gets cursed.

>>79624301

Faybelle is technically a Royal in that she loves her destiny, she just doesn't like Apple and Raven.

Her bestie Duchess claims to dislike them as well but some sources claim otherwise.
>>
>>79624579
Where can I find a decent YouTube Channel for English Webisodes? Because the one I was going to is outdated and trying to go to the main YouTube Channel is tedious sifting through all the other languages.

Also, where can I see this Winter Trailer everyone is talking about or did it already get released?

Lastly, and this is for people talking about Apple and Daring. Well Daring is being paired with Beauty and the Beast daughter for the Winter Toy Set from what little I've researched.
>>
>>79624702

Daring's kind of an interesting case in that he has been paired up with Cerise, Lizzie, and now Rosabella, all three being presented as viable ways he might go.

Webisodes seem to prefer Cerise/Daring, Books seem to prefer Lizzie/Daring, not sure where Rosabella's gonna come into it. But the guy's gonna have to make a choice sooner or later.
>>
File: 1452721475341.gif (3 MB, 273x206) Image search: [Google]
1452721475341.gif
3 MB, 273x206
Serious talk here. No holds bar bullshit or OTP theorizing.

Who honestly has a good chance of being gay (both sex types here)? Raven and Apple seem to just be just really close sisters from another mother and nothing more.

I can't see any of the guys being gay to be frank and the only woman I could see MIGHT be gay is Darling. That's it.

Woman in real life are really fucking close to one another, even sharing intimate moments to reassure their friendship but not being full on gay, maybe borderline bi-sexual. Apple and Raven are properly just really close to one another.

I'd be really happy and surprising if EAH actually did introduce a few, legitimate gay characters into their line up instead of tip-toeing around the subject, especially now with Barbies new line of dolls.

ESPECIALLY with the likes of Netflix.
>>
>>79623564
Yes, and the official site everafterhigh.com is the best place to watch. There is a box down on the left that will let you choose which season to watch.
>>
>>79625141
I always saw Apple as gay,
I don't ship her with anyone really and I see Apple's and Raven's relationship the same way you do
but I have to admit while she did go to a date with Daring;
he's pretty much the school-bicycle I'm pretty sure he flirted/dated/danced with every single girl at least once
>he has a long waiting list
and besides this they do spent very little time withe ach other
>>
They made these characters way too sexy to be high schoolers, it's kind of pedophilic. Gross.
>>
>>79625141

Realtalk, then.

Apple and Raven have a lot more chemistry with each other than is presented with any of their other options, but it's a bond that is not intentionally presented as romantic. It'd probably go to one of those Japanese "most important person" things we don't really have a good word for in English. Raven's established relationship is canon, it is merely so terribly written I prefer to ignore its existence because Dexter seriously makes me cringe every time he speaks and his inclusion in the series is clearly an afterthought.

Apple honestly makes sense to me as a gay or bisexual character as she is presented, however, and this development with Darling does open a window for them to have a gay couple while still holding up Raven/Dexter, Ashlynn/Hunter, Bunny/Alistair, and Daring/Whoever for conventional romances. When the gay romance is outweighed five to one by straight romances, I don't think people have much cause to get offended, but I'm a moderate like that. It also makes Apple and Raven sisters, which is at least an equally valid way to view their relationship as a very close friendship or outright romantic tension.

I don't think Poison Apple is canon, I just think it would work if it was and I like it because it's cute. Certainly there are canon pairings lesbian and otherwise that have had far less believable buildup and chemistry.
>>
>>79625141
>Who honestly has a good chance of being gay?
Blondie and maybe Briar if we go by books, both for Apple.
Darling, not sure, doesn't hang around any guys for being into the physical stuff they do. The kiss and the stalking another girl in armor didn't help.
Don't think Apple's gay. Will be interested in her reaction though if someone tells her who really woke her up.
Everyone else seems clear cut.
>>
>>79625550
>Don't think Apple's gay

It must suck to be so alone, still i agree it would be very interesting to see Apple's reaction. Sadly i doubt it will come up
>>
>>79625141
Apple is the only one I honestly saw as gay, I know the fandom started saying Darling was too but that was just Butch-Lesbian stereotyping.

Apple just seems more interested in girls and being with girls. The only boy she regularly hangs out with is Daring and thats by obligation
>>
>>79625141
Apple probably not. My gaydar does go off when she's on screen but Mattel wouldn't make her lesbian, end of story. Raven is straight and also she pretty much sure to end up with Dexter at this point so she won't be with Apple, ever.

Blondie is a potential lesbian, this could be why no guys are 'just right' to her. If they're going to make any character lesbian I feel she would be the safest pick, or one of the newer characters who don't have a personality yet. Briar has shown no interest in any guys in the series and given her personality I'm sure she's at least open to experimenting. Poppy strikes me as super duper gay although Holly is straight. All of the Wonderlandians are straight except pansexual Courtly.

Darling I feel confident is straight. Her expression right before she gives Apple CPR seals it for me. Duchess and Faybelle are both straight but they have sexual tension between them they will never resolve.
>>
File: scully.gif (866 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
scully.gif
866 KB, 500x232
>>79625935
So Apple is a lipstick lesbian and Darling is a butch lesbian

It's like poetry
>>
>>79626267

I always thought of Poppy as a bisexual, personally. Probably a result of her whole thing being "I like both, so I'm not going to choose."

The only guy she appears to like does get on her nerves, though (She thinks Sparrow could be cute but his attitude annoys her), based on her fluff, so she is probably girl-leaning by that interpretation. Wouldn't surprise me, Poppy's stylistic design REALLY reminds me of my little sister's lesbian friends.

I would say that your view of Briar and Blondie makes sense to me. I feel like Briar would probably only experiment with someone she was close with, but I wouldn't think it ridiculously out of character if she and Blondie ever tried it out. They've known each other and Apple since they were babies, and Blondie probably cares for Briar as much as she does for Apple.
>>
>>79626267
So ultimately what we're looking at as a possibility for an actual confirmed lesbian or gay character is for them to not be one of the more prominent and famous characters everyone likes but also not an actual, literal background character that would have potential like Jasmine or one of the others we've seen over the course of the franchise.

Who was Briar and Poppy again?
>>
File: Apple gang.jpg (73 KB, 951x534) Image search: [Google]
Apple gang.jpg
73 KB, 951x534
>>79625706
>It must suck to be so alone
Hey I like Rapple any other healthy shipper. People seem to forget though that Apple has a real, compelling reason for interacting with Raven. She wants her destiny as much as Raven doesn't want hers.
Raven on the other hand has nothing to compel her to interact with Apple. And has all the reasons in the world to avoid her.
Outside of convincing Raven to play her part, Apple's seen away in web episodes with her own responsibilities like student president, editor and certain pet projects. She treats Raven pretty normally and she has her own circle of friends to hang with.
The outcome of the kiss--if they do address it--throws more into question but overall Apple's been more conservative in her views and into herself as much as any other character.
>>
File: Childhood Friend Trio.jpg (70 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
Childhood Friend Trio.jpg
70 KB, 500x273
>>79626464

Briar is Apple's best friend. Fairly major character after Apple and Raven, actually.

Poppy and Holly O'Hair are the twin daughters of Rapunzel, who are more minor characters that tend to support often. Poppy's big thing when she was introduced was that she was "Roybel," or believed in embracing aspects of both the royals and rebels.
>>
>>79626527
Few questions then. Who is Ravens go to gang then? Because majority of episodes to me show Apple and Raven together with all the secondaries popping up when needed.

A few people are suggesting Blondie might be gay but what leads you to that theory?
>>
>>79626267

>Duchess and Faybelle are both straight but they have sexual tension between them they will never resolve

Ballerinas are usually in INSANELY good shape if they're pros. It wouldn't surprise me if despite her unwinning personality Duchess has got the goods to set off some gay panic every now and then.
>>
>>79626636
>Few questions then. Who is Ravens go to gang then?

Cerise and Maddie I guess. But you're right, she is seen with Apple more than either of them. The books do a better job of showing the divide between Royal and Rebel
>>
File: Black_Swan_Movie_Scene.png (213 KB, 526x240) Image search: [Google]
Black_Swan_Movie_Scene.png
213 KB, 526x240
>>79626702
I feel like there's some missing potential with Duchess senpai
>>
>>79626750
I'm surprised that they're not more prominent. I haven't the slightest clue to where to read the books but I feel like they should show the divide more often like in the books you claim they do.

Almost every webisode has some sort of focus around only Apple or Raven or start off with them some how being in it and then leading off to a secondary character to focus on to just bring it back to focus of ether Apple and Raven saving the day.
>>
File: Blondie Cupcake Dress.png (1 MB, 1280x915) Image search: [Google]
Blondie Cupcake Dress.png
1 MB, 1280x915
>>79626636

Raven's closest friends are Maddie (her best friend), Cerise, and Cedar, although she does hang out with Apple on a fairly regular basis.

I'm on the fence about Blondie but I think it'd make sense given that a huge aspect of her character is how much she cares about Apple and craves her approval (Raven can in the books convince her to open secure locations by claiming she thinks Apple's on the other side on one occasion) and how she tends to interact exclusively with other girls. When she gives Raven some date advice her thing is mostly pointing out how every boy she sees is not right for her, which is obviously a joke on her "just right" thing but also seems to indicate Blondie doesn't find boys interesting. Her +1 to the super-exclusive forest party is also Poppy O'Hair, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>79626892
>Her +1 to the super-exclusive forest party is also Poppy O'Hair, so make of that what you will.
Kek, I forgot about that.
The thing about Blondie is I kind of feel like if she was lez we'd know it already, she has kind of a pushy and brutally honest personality and I don't really think she could keep something like that a secret or want to.
>>
>>79627180
What is she is doing it but subconsciously with telling everyone it's not just right?
>>
>>79626636
>Who is Ravens go to gang then?
Honestly, I'm not sure. Dexter is far more interested in pursing her than she is of him so she might date Dexter for a while but that's it. Raven's been evolving as person and she'll look to someone stronger if Dexter doesn't get his act together.

>A few people are suggesting Blondie might be gay but what leads you to that theory?
She has the whole "please notice me sempai" vibe with Apple and have busted through several lockdoors and crossed great distances like an excited puppy at the mere mention of Apple being somewhere. On the web-epsiodes she has gusted over Apple; offer to test for poison for her; and looked for approval from Apple when discussing her family line. Even Daring didn't have a fraction of that effect with his famous spellbinding smile. She says she only wants to be royal but only really cares what Apple thinks even as she's technically already Apple's friend by a guide.
>>
File: latest.jpg (338 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
338 KB, 740x416
>>79626702
>>79626794

>Justine Dancer and Duchess Swan are pretty and graceful but secretly /fit/ as fuck

Man, now I just want to see them have a dance off or kung-fu fight even more.

Farrah Goodfairy and Faybelle can have a cheeroff/hex battle for leadership of the cheer squad, too.

I want to see some friendly and not-so-friendly sparring, even if it's not what this show is about.

>>79627243

>Blondie controls most of the school's media, delivers the majority of its news

Good lord, her coming out of the closet to ask someone on a date when the penny drops would be like a bomb being dropped on the school's servers.
>>
>>79627393
Whoa, you're image, is that fucking Tiana? Because there are no legimate black princesses in history.
>>
>>79627393
Just think about it. Blondie is telling everyone else their relationships aren't just right when shes really just talking about herself and projecting it on to others.

Fuck, /co/ EAH we should be idea guys for EAH
>>
>>79620393
>knot
they don't but their mom sure did
>>
>>79627393
>Blondie controls the school's media
Pretty sure she just has a mirror cast. Apple's the editor of the paper and the student president. So there is some control against Blondie.
>>
>>79627393

>I want to see some more friendly and not-so-friendly sparring

Darling exhaled slowly, facing Duchess. Everything told her this should be an easy match. Duchess never fought, just picking on easy targets...but she was standing with such confidence.

"Keep Duchess on her toes, Darling!" Faybelle called, making Duchess roll her eyes.

"Don't do that, Darling! She's a dancer! That's where she's at her strongest!" Raven called out.

>>79627450
>>79627504

I'm not sure if I like the idea of the penny dropping and Blondie doing a huge mirrorcast to come out and ask somebody out or the penny dropping and Blondie deciding she has to tell someone right away.

Even though it's the dead of night and she has to use her unlocking powers to break into their room.

>Apple rubbed her eyes muzzily as someone shook her gently, sitting up with a yawn.
>"What...time is it?"
>"It's a little after three. That's not important. Can we talk?" Blondie asked, sitting at the foot of Apple's bed.
>"...Blondie, how did you get in here? Raven locks the door with magic."
>"That's not important right now. I think I've figured out why I've never met a boy who was just right for me."
>"Blondie, I would love to talk with you about this but Raven is going to kill us both if she wakes up."
>>
>>79627728
Better yet
>"It because I don't like gu-"
>"*yaaaaaawwnnnn* Raven wakes up
>Before Apple can even turn her head back to Blondie she's gone

End episode there, never have it resolved, make everyone foam at the mouth until the show gets shut down.
>>
File: 1407865858460.png (279 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
1407865858460.png
279 KB, 500x274
>>79623939
Gary, please go.
>>
>>79628234
Realistically none of the woman in this show have any potential what so ever to be gay, maybe, MAYBE Poppy with her Roybel bullshit and pixy lesbian haircut.
>>
>>79628345
Nah, Apple is so gay, she subconsciously rewrote her destiny so only a girl could wake her up
>>
File: 8tgiy.jpg (455 KB, 1203x1280) Image search: [Google]
8tgiy.jpg
455 KB, 1203x1280
>>79628345
Nah, Apple's a total lesbian.
>>
is there gonna be any more webisodes before the fall special
>>
>>79627504

>"Blondie, about your submission for this week's cast..."
>"Yes, Apple?"
>"I just have a couple questions about the title. "Poppy, I think you're really cool. I like you a lot! Maybe we could hang out or something?" is...well...is there something I should know?"
>"I think she's really cool and like her a lot, Apple."
>"I'm happy for you, Blondie. I just...think maybe you shouldn't ask her out in front of the entire school, that's all. She might feel somewhat pressured."
>"You think so?"
>"Listen, how about we have a study group later? Briar and I can excuse ourselves and you can talk for a few minutes."
>"Are you sure that'll work, Apple? It seems to lack...pizzazz."
>"Let's call it plan A over printing "POPPY DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT SOMETIME" in the school paper's ads."
>"But you will hold onto the ad?"
>"...Sure."
>>
>>79628673
Probably
>>
>>79625141
Yeah Raven and Apple do just seem like real close friends, but that can be turned into an actual relationship, and the princess getting with the villain who turned out to be good is a nice thing. Also Apple being part of the group that is literally anyone but Dexter is a better choice for Raven than her current options.
>>
File: Little BoWhoa.png (115 KB, 261x327) Image search: [Google]
Little BoWhoa.png
115 KB, 261x327
Shieeeet, I think I found our only actual confirmed lesbian couple.

Was re-watching the entire EAH series and low and behold the only two girls together, in the Valentine Day episode.

Sorry for the shit quality I'm watching this on 360p on another site. 16:25 time on the True Hearts Day Episode
>>
File: Let'sDance.gif (934 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
Let'sDance.gif
934 KB, 250x190
>>79629625

Huh. Looks like Bo Peep asked Poppy for a dance at Thronecoming, too.
>>
>>79629706
I also wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaken and there are other female characters sitting in booths on that episode but not as close as the woman sitting next to Bo. In fact, not even the major players of the show sit that close.
>>
File: latest.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>79629927

I'll have to take another look at that episode.

It's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it thing, I imagine, but I like playing "Where's Waldo" with Bo Peep anyway and that seriously does look like that's sitting close enough to raise eyebrows beyond "what good friends." Particularly given this is a valentine's dance they're at.

Boy, Lilly gets invited to a lot of parties.
>>
>>79630092

It still cracks me up that Briar was THERE when Ashlynn got the invite to the Forest Fest but still beat Ashlynn there without ever mentioning she was invited too.

Of course, Faybelle probably didn't fuck things up for Briar when she set out. Although it's pretty odd she didn't try to convince Briar to take her as a +1 since Briar doesn't have a significant other and her best friends are otherwise occupied or already going.
>>
File: 1453908682079.gif (2 MB, 380x213) Image search: [Google]
1453908682079.gif
2 MB, 380x213
>>79630092
Who's Lilly?

Also, I want to see more of Piped Pipers daughter.
>>
>>79630389

Bo Peep's official name is apparently Lilly Bo Peep.
>>
>>79630435
Oh shit, interesting.

I really wish we got more info on these back characters. Maybe they're just there for reserve until needed for more profit or they think they're going to go under?
>>
>>79630464

I think they're a mix of extra dolls and bonus characters they can draw on when needed.

Some of them, I believe, are OCs of the animation crew they threw in for a laugh.
>>
>>79630568
That's both neat and also sad. They should at least get one or two episodes of what happens in the background of the show.
>>
>>79629625
>>79629706
I'm not seeing how this makes Lilly gay. What am I not seeing, do I need rose tinted glasses or something?
>>
>>79628756
I imagine that given her love of intruding and trespassing, and general lack of boundaries, she'd be very casually sexual aggressive, Poppy should watch her back.
>>
File: poiu.jpg (91 KB, 991x504) Image search: [Google]
poiu.jpg
91 KB, 991x504
Super Saiyan bump
>>
>>79633628
I just watched this and I think the Evil Queen was peer-pressured to be evil and broke thanks to Apples Mom.
>>
>>79633675
You could be right, Snow definitely reminded me of Apple's attitude at the beginning of the series
>>
>>79633675
I can see it, Snow White in the show is far more of a manipulative bitch then Apple could ever possibly be
>>
>>79633675
Shit, i'd believe it.
>>
>>79633675
>>79633783
>>79633832
>>79633914
Not only do I see it but I think, maybe, that their destinies were switched? Hard to explain but you know how Raven is all about changing destiny and going her own way? What if their Moms did something similar, not going their own pathways but literally switching their roles?

Granted maybe not but I still think Snow White really fucked with the Evil Queens mind. In the first part of the movie we clearly see that Ravens Mom didn't do horrible things while she was in school, she might have done mischievous things but nothing horrible like she does/did when she's in her older form.
>>
>>79603865
Netflix should totally release each special on DVD/bluray, combing the episodes into full 90min movies, maybe even include the related webisodes as bonus features.

I have Thronecoming and Spring Unsprung on DVD, so I want Way Too Wonderland, Dragon Games and Epic Winter too.
>>
>>79635001
You're lucky, Region 1 doesn't have any DVDs at all except I think Spring Unspring was packed in as a bonus feature on a Monster High movie.
>>
>>79619628
>As long as Dexter ends with a noose, I'm fine
dexter should end up with Hopper
>>
>Epic Winter is about worst girl and Briar
I'm glad for more Briar but Ashlynn is so dull.
>>
>>79636226
Ashlynn was okay in the beginning but they resolved her conflict and now she has no other reason to exist
>>
>>79635836
That sucks, if you're talking about Boo York, here in Aus we only got both Apple and Raven's tales as the bonus features on that.

Spring Unsprung and Thronecoming was released as a double pack, with those same bonus features.

You never know though, for some time Scaris wasn't available on DVD in the US, but I believe it is now.
>>
>>79636040
hopper doesnt deserve that
>>
>>79636270
So no Raven or Apple? That sucks.
>>
>>79609090
Is that the scene everyone on tumblr is going on about? A girl giving mouth-to-mouth to another girl? I don't see how that looks like a kiss. You don't pinch their nose, concentrate, and blow into their mouth when you kiss.
>>
>>79633675

I kinda got the impression that Evil Queen and Snow White were friends back in the day, for some reason.

But Snow chose her destiny and the fame and fortune that came with it over their friendship and Evil Queen never forgave her for forgetting about it.

I dunno, I just feel like "it's better to be feared than forgotten" is coming from somewhere in EQ's past.

Also creates a pottery moment where ultimately Apple and Raven are able to succeed where their mothers failed and remain friends rather than get pulled apart by their destinies.
>>
>>79637452
I really hope Raven doesn't still become the Evil Queen after all of this is over. Its the one thing I hated about Wreck it Ralph.

That we can't choose what we want or who we want to be.
>>
>>79637514

I feel like it's not gonna go that route. Apple and Raven already destroyed the storybook of legends, which means fate is no longer written in stone. Now it's more about how society survives the aftershock of that and where Raven and Apple fit into that, which is a big part of the conflict in Dragon Games.
>>
>>79637361
>Is that the scene everyone on tumblr is going on about? A girl giving mouth-to-mouth to another girl? I don't see how that looks like a kiss. You don't pinch their nose, concentrate, and blow into their mouth when you kiss.
but it counted as true love's kiss to wake her up. that's what they are going on about. that apple's "true love" is darling

>>79637514
considering "THE ROYAL" Apple White said fuck destiny, id say no one is gonna force her, unless Snow White kidnaps and brainwashes Raven to be evil, so Apple can have her story.
>>
File: 768866876.png (498 KB, 588x359) Image search: [Google]
768866876.png
498 KB, 588x359
>>79637361
Perhaps.
>>
>>79637693
>>79637695
Oh boy, lets see how bad the writers handle this
>>
File: Happy Dog.png (110 KB, 423x250) Image search: [Google]
Happy Dog.png
110 KB, 423x250
>Your face when you realize Dubstep Apple was acting like Snow White when she was in school
>>
>>79638001
that's good though it means it makes a complete 180 in personality for her to be that awful and that heterosexual

>>79637893
hopefully better than they handled cerise's sister
>>
File: Raven_queen.gif (723 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
Raven_queen.gif
723 KB, 500x276
>See my future
>I end up in jail for life for something I'm supposed to do
>"Hey yo, I don't want to do this"
>YOU SELFISH BITCH
>>
>>79638090
When was Cerise's sister even introduced? She just randomly appears ina scene in Dragons Game for me. Granted I was only half-paying attention and haven't watched the newer webisodes
>>
>>79637695
>but it counted as true love's kiss to wake her up. that's what they are going on about. that apple's "true love" is darling

I remember reading about how in the books it's said that a sleep curse is broken by either true love's kiss or the kiss of a prince/princess. I honestly don't remember which book but I'm gonna look for it.
>>
>>79638101

They're pretty unclear on that. She's the 8th-generation Evil Queen, so obviously she doesn't get sent to jail forever or die. From the sounds of it she's supposed to do some time as a slap on the wrist then retire to her fucking castle and have a kid like her family's always done. She just resents that she's stuck with her family's bad PR and isn't supposed to do what she wants with her life.

It's pretty implied since the storybook in the webisodes is a fake that Raven and Apple saw what they expected to see.
>>
>>79638181
>I remember reading about how in the books it's said that a sleep curse is broken by either true love's kiss or the kiss of a prince/princess. I honestly don't remember which book but I'm gonna look for it.
daring's kiss didn't work though and >>79637711
apple had the heart when she woke up
>>
>>79638135
>When was Cerise's sister even introduced?

She just randomly appears ina scene in Dragons Game
>>
>>79638360

I mean, on one hand yeah it does make sense now why nobody was freaking out that there's no "child of the big bad wolf" since that's like one of the top five fairy tale villain slots, but on the other hand if Cerise had an older sister why is she not in the locket? Or ever mentioned before this in books or other fluff materials?
>>
>>79625421
That actually works in context of fairy tales
>>
>>79638464
They had a whole episode dedicated to Poppy.
>>
>>79638332
Darling didn't kiss her though, it was CPR.
>>
>>79627450
We are Steve
>>
>>79638695
it counted as "true love's kiss"
>>
>>79638831
We really don't know that though. When Daring first kissed Apple they got the whole glow thing same with Darling's CPR. Also people seem to be ignoring another possible explanation for why her "kiss" woke her. She went into cardiac arrest and the mouth-to-mouth dislodged the apple chunk in her throat.

Hell the original story had Snow White waking up because the apple piece fell out of her mouth.
>>
>>79640024
The apple and everything disintegrated the moment she took the bite. It was the dark magic and the coming in contact with Apple that was important. Not the object itself. That was what came out when she woke up. There was no chuck of apple and a magic curse cannot be broken by doing the Heimlich maneuver.
>>
>>79640024
I never got that part of the old story, wouldn't you still be dead? You know from the lack of oxygen

Also what this anon said >>79640940 Apple was under a curse so CPR isn't going to work.
>>
It's kind of a pity Gaston is exclusive to the version of Beauty and the Beast EAH isn't drawing from.

I feel like Daring and the child of Gaston would have a hilarious bromance that might have the "you're supposed to be enemies one day" twist.

Besides, Daring might even be able to do things like Gaston.
>>
>>79641237
>I never got that part of the old story, wouldn't you still be dead? You know from the lack of oxygen

Well the apple was enchanted so maybe the fact that it was in her mouth was enough.

>Apple was under a curse so CPR isn't going to work.

Okay even if the whole "kiss from my prince" is what ultimately explains the scene. It doesn't make them a couple of anything. It just means that Darling as the White Knight (or whatever she's called in armor) will be the hero to Apple's story. The one who saves her from danger and Apple can marry whoever she wants (which I guess is Daring).
>>
>>79641268
Now that I would like to see. This series needs a male heterosexual life partner pairing. Maybe they can watch Corey and Shawn from Boy Meets World for inspiration.
>>
>>79642015

Hey, who knows, maybe Chase and Daring can be heterosexual life partners when he transfers to EAH.

I also kinda liked that idea someone had a while back about Gilgamesh and Enkidu's kids, although that's more epic legend than fairy tale and Cupid was already a grey area.
>>
>>79641907
>The one who saves her from danger and Apple can marry whoever she wants (which I guess is Daring).
She only "wanted" daring because he was her destined true love. Except he isnt. Literally the only time she was lovey with him was when she was dubstep apple
>>
>>79642373

Even dubstep Apple was mostly using Daring as a pawn, like the other people who got personality-flopped.

I do wonder what would've happened to Raven if she got her personality inverted.
>>
>>79642664

>Inverts personality but not mental capacities

So Raven's main things are that she's contrarian, temperamental, brave, and spontaneous/artistic.

So flip-flopped, Raven would be a timid, quiet doormat who tends to agree with others in hopes of gaining their approval and not take risks, I'm thinking.
>>
>>79641907
>(which I guess is Daring).
You know the reason everyone calls Apple gay is because she never shows any actual interest in Daring. That and all her feelings and stuff are always aimed at girls, heck she gave her true heart thingy to Ashlynn in "True Hearts Day".

Say what you will about Apple's sexuality but the chances of her ending up with Daring is nill. The only other guy she has ever even seemed to like was Humphrey, and that was only in the first Shannon Hale book.
>>
>>79646057

And even with Humphrey, that was mostly her applying some charisma asking for his help when she needed something done.

I do wonder if they're going to do anything further with Humphrey bonding a little with Duchess.
>>
>>79646407
I think Humphrey would be good for Duchess, she needs a nice boy
He's only begun to heal her
>>
>>79646641
>>79646407
well, Sparrow is out of the picture so might as well go with Humphrey
>I always thought Humphrey came from Wonderland too because Humpty Dumpty appeared in the looking glass
>I didn't know he came from an old rhyme
>>
File: What_am_i_reading.jpg (59 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
What_am_i_reading.jpg
59 KB, 526x300
>Go to EAH-wiki
>Humphrey has a pet chicken called KING Bendict
>'He's capable of laying eggs'
>'HE'- King- a chicken
the fuck?
>>
>>79647464
As expected of the average /co/ poster

Chicken is the species, hen and rooster are the gendered terms
>>
>>79647464
eggs benedict
>>
>>79647483
He's capable of laying eggs! I don't think Roosters are able to lay eggs
>>
>>79646641
>>79646407
I will never let go of my Birds of a Feather/Love Birds ship
>>
>>79647687
Anything is possible if you truly believe.

Jesus was always telling those idiots that, I always took that to mean that as long as you truly believed with no shadow of doubt you could shoot lighting at people who piss you off in traffic.
>>
>>79620668
>>79620801
>>79621934
>>79621486
>wanting the March Hare's kid to be a boy

My nigga. Wonderland desperately needs more males aside from Chase and Alistair. Him and Maddie would be cute together.

If he does ever become a thing, I hope he's named July or August.
>>
>>79648696
isn't July a girls name?
I'd go with Mars
>>
We need some cute Asian woman in EAH.
>>
>>79647464
that was actually touched upon in the Pirouette story
>>
>>79646057
>You know the reason everyone calls Apple gay is because she never shows any actual interest in Daring.
Neither has Raven Kitty or Brair.

>That and all her feelings and stuff are always aimed at girls
Not true, Apple flirted a bit with Alister to the point that Bunny went jelly. And anyway that's gonna be true with such a large female cast.
>>
>>79651560
It certainly is annoying how many people think majority of woman in EAH are gay when they haven't shown any sign of it. Hell, there's more evidence for BOPEEP to be a lesbian then there is anyone else and she only has two images to suggest sucha thing.
>>
File: 1454116740491.png (566 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
1454116740491.png
566 KB, 800x603
>>79651789
I think some of it is more having fun with shipping in general. I'm a huge Apple shipper and pair her with several girls. But I honesty never saw her, Raven or Brair as gay. It's still fun to image that relationship angle because of the strong connections many of these characters have. And I encourage it to get some good art and greentext, lol.

However I think the waking kiss is the closest the show can come to suggesting femslash. Cpr the best written way to give Darling a reason to try to wake Apple.
Realistically, there are probably some girls at EAH that are gay. Not expecting the series to even hint at that with it's audience though. Which is why the waking kiss in Dragon Games threw me for a loop.
>>
>>79648696
>>79650807
After shit like Meeshell Mermaid and Mattressina Peaprincess, I'd expect him to end up named something bland like Harrison March.
>>
Let me put this question out there: what did everyone think of the Evil Queen as a villain? Did you see why she was so feared?
>>
>>79637695
>Snow White kidnaps and brainwashes Raven to be evil, so Apple can have her story

That would make a fantastic movie.
>>
>>79655450
not really
>>
>>79651022

Some Japanese fairy tales joining the cast would be pretty neat.

I always thought it'd be kinda funny if the child of the Inch-High Samurai joined the cast and became best friends with Tiny the Giant.
>>
>>79637695
>>79655607
I like the idea of the Evil Queen using her last card and just spelling Raven to be Apple's villain. The end result is Raven tries to kill Apple behind the scenes in a mustache twisting Dastardly fashion before eventually giving that up in frustration and running into the cafeteria, screaming madly, and throwing magic bolts at Apple, trying to hunt her down.
>>
>>79637452

>Snow White and Evil Queen were close friends in high school, but both of them signed their destinies and their friendship gradually disintegrated as Snow got wrapped up in her career and EQ was hurt Snow prioritized her PR over staying friends with her and jealous of Snow's destined success
>Apple finds some evidence of this after Dragon Games and tries to investigate, since she's worried she and Raven might go down the same path if they aren't careful
>Snow denies that she and EQ were more than frenemies because on some level she is guilty about bailing on their friendship, and tries to focus on how people grow apart over time to make it seem inevitable and not something to regret
>EQ, after hearing how Snow framed things, tells Apple she and Snow were together in high school but Snow got cold feet and dumped her for fear of scandal.
>This is a blatant lie, as both of them were straight, but EQ admits to Raven later she was just messing with Apple. It's boring in the mirror world and she has to entertain herself however she can.
>Besides, Apple can now never unsee the mental image of her mom smooching Raven's. Point to Evil Queen!
>>
>>79650807
July is a dude's name. You know since it's the month named after Julius Caesar? You're thinking of June.

>>79653917
I think the Matressina thing was a fake trademark.
>>
File: tumblr_nrpkudwjcM1tqfm7ao1_1280.png (745 KB, 834x1019) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrpkudwjcM1tqfm7ao1_1280.png
745 KB, 834x1019
How fit would Darling have to be to do the shit she does?
>>
During the climax of DG, Apple said she'll find and achieve her own happily ever after her own way, doesn't that mean she can just choose NOT to be with Darling?
I mean, let's face the facts. They threw femslash shippers a bone with Darling's kiss of life awakening Apple, but there's no way Mattel is going to allow Apple or any character be openly gay. If they spend anytime explaining what the kiss means for their destinies at all, Apple and Darling will likely decide that they don't want to be together happily ever after, thus exploring new ways in which Apple will get the life she wants.
>>
>>79660224

It would be fairly in keeping with the show's message that destiny trying to change the game still doesn't mean you have to go along with it.

That said, I don't think it's IMPOSSIBLE. Is it unlikely? Yes, but on the other hand depicting a few gay characters in a high-school setting is not nearly as controversial as it was a few years ago, and is arguably more accurate to the high school environment many members of the target audience will actually experience nowadays. Safe money's still on marketing not taking risks but it seems like a lot of the times a gay character's inclusion in something children watch is something that's obviously impossible until it suddenly isn't.

I do feel it was probably meant more to depict Darling, a princess, doing something normally reserved for the handsome prince; rescuing a princess. That said, I don't have a problem with people who want to interpret it differently.
>>
I don't know about you guys but I want to see a young Snow White that flirts, gropes, and backs against a wall to Raven for delicious age-gap.
>>
>>79660224
>>79661678
I feel like the Writers/Artist and Producers of the show wouldn't mind, or aren't bothered if they did add a few gay characters but probably can't due to Mattel.

We can clearly see this with BoPeep to a DEGREE, there's no proof besides the few images we have, when they were taken and what the main topic of the episode was.
>>
I hope Best Boy Daring gets a good end.
>>
>>79662702

Oh, I'm sure he will. He just realizes now he's gotta work at it and happily ever after won't fall into his lap.

As the only boy who is not a sad sack or a wimp, he will work hard and be an excellent king.
>>
>>79662778
As long as he doesn't end up with Rosabella I'll be happy.

>As the only boy who is not a sad sack or a wimp, he will work hard and be an excellent king.

It's really sad to see that Daring is the only guy that doesn't fit in that category. I think Sparrow and Chase have potential though.
>>
>>79663133

Yeah, I think I might've been hasty there, actually. Guys in EAH...

>Daring: Best boy
>Dexter: Sad Sack, Wimp, Betamax, holding all of the recessive genes that might otherwise have tainted Daring and Darling
>Sparrow: Jerk, kind of a wimp, but has potential
>Hunter: Boring
>Alistair: Boring, but has potential.
>Hopper: Sad Sack Wimp
>Humphrey: Wimp, but might be good for Duchess
>Milton Grimm: Shady alcoholic, too old. Brony tendencies give lingering tastes of sad sack and wimp, but might simply be a unicorn enthusiast.
>Giles Grimm: Too old.
>Chase: 2nd Best Boy, tragically never seen after WtW
>Mr. Badwolf: Too old and knotty.

And...I think that's every male character in the series, right?
>>
>>79663373
Jack B. Nimble is a qt, but he's a teacher. I don't think teachers count. Rumplestilskin and Pied Piper are also teachers.

I don't think the Snow King will count either since he's a parent and he'll probably be a great husband/father, but again too old.

Alistair would have potential but his cheesy romance with Bunny is what's shooting down all the potential with me. I really hope they do something with Sparrow. It was great how he told off and tricked Duchess for being a bitch.

I want to see Chase again too.
>>
>>79663502

There is some hope in that Courtly would like Alistair to fall down her rabbit hole, so take a clown-shaped wrecking ball to the stale, cheesy romance and make them develop a bit. Hopefully.

I still kinda want to see Courtly, Duchess, and Faybelle form a bitchy triumvirate that is at odds with itself over various things. Courtly bullies Bunny, Faybelle sticks up for Bunny (because she's the one who has to deal with Bunny when they go back to their rooms) and Duchess doesn't care but considers catching Alistair's rebound if Courtly breaks them up.
>>
>>79663622
Nah man I want Duchess to remain pure and stay with Humphrey. Or maybe Humphrey can get with Jillian.

I'm still wondering what they're going to do with Amber Midas and the Cari Pillar trademarks.
>>
>>79663686

>Mythology and epics might be fair game for EAH

Hell yes.
>>
>>79663782
I think it was always fair game when Cupid transferred to EAH and no one questioning why the daughter of Cupid attends their school. Maddie didn't even question it when she went into Cupid's story book.
>>
>>79663894

>The Daughter of Odysseus arrives at EAH
>She was supposed to start the year with everyone else, but she explains it took this long for her dad to drop her off for her first day.
>>
>>79603865
Cowards pandering to girls and doing the old "kemono male and nekomimi female" bullshit.
>>
>>79663966
>she explains it took this long for her dad to drop her off for her first day.

That's hilarious. I'll also laugh if her name is Odessa.
>>
File: latest.jpg (193 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
193 KB, 640x360
>>79664014

To be fair, the mother is 100% human while the father can look like THIS and presumably did when the girls were conceived.
>>
>>79664107
The Big Bad Wolf is a wereman.
>>
>>79664107
Someone needs to shop Ramona in the back
>>
>>79663966
>The she kills everyone with a spear
>>
>>79665298
Does this mean she can transfer to MH and lez out with Casta since she's Circe's daughter?
>>
>>79664107
>>79665115
My guess is that Ramona is the younger daughter, and she wasn't born yet at the time of this picture. Why she wasn't anywhere in the picnic episode, dunno, maybe she was late, like someone previously theorized. Or she had a class in that exact time and said to her family "Don't wait for me, I'll have it for a while".
>>
>>79666109
I think Ramona is older than Cerise.
My personal theory on why it was Ramona chosen to be the BBW's daughter is because she was born with the ears. Then when Cerise was born she too had ears and well hell. Since Red needed a kid to continue her story they decided Cerise will take that role.
>>
>>79666259

I wonder if Hunter ever had an awkward conversation with Cerise trying to confirm whether or not they were half-siblings.

He was probably so relieved when Cerise reassured him they were not that he didn't press the matter any further than that.
>>
>>79648285
worst pair ever
>>
File: Sparrow Forgot the Safeword.png (798 KB, 544x630) Image search: [Google]
Sparrow Forgot the Safeword.png
798 KB, 544x630
>>79668976

I don't mind their dynamic, personally.
>>
You have a chance to bring to this world one girl and adopt her. Who would it be
>>
File: Blondie.png (2 MB, 1024x1201) Image search: [Google]
Blondie.png
2 MB, 1024x1201
>>79669852

I'd probably say Blondie, even if I'm sure her tendency to keep anything she finds lying around or assume any door she can open (read: "any door, anywhere") will be some trouble.

Cedar would be a good daughter, too.
>>
>>79669852
Do they keep their powers?
>>
>>79663782
>>79663894
EAH should diffidently branch out to Myths, Epics, and Poetry or something.

They've already stated that there are different planes of existence/realms that people can travel to.

There's so much fucking potential.
>>
>>79670383
Yes
>>
>>79671622
Raven or Faybelle
>>
>>79617976

>they think there could be more to the meaning of life than serving butter

And yet the biggest Rebel, Raven, gets closer and closer to her destiny of serving butter, how her decision mattered at all?
>>
>>79672017

Ramona's appearance has also closed the loophole that Cerise's inheritances were mutually exclusive. That's...troubling.
>>
>>79636226

But Briar and Ashlyn are really boring, holly shit, i really hope there is some Apple, Raven, Maddie, Duchness, Faybelle or Daring in the upcoming special.
>>
>>79672569
Briar's not that boring, she does the whole extreme sports thing. Going on a wintery adventure not having to be tied to Apple's shenanigans gives her a chance to showcase her more adventurous side.
Agree about Ashlyn, though. Her whole shtick is loving shoes and dating Hunter. If Epic Winter can't find a new way to make her interesting, than it's hopeless. I think the only reason they keep her around is because she's the daughter of Cinderella, who not only is one of the most famous fairy tale characters, but is reportedly the most popular of the Disney Princesses, so they're building off familiarity.
>>
>movie has Briar and Ashlyn but no Apple
Why would they do that? Why break up the three amigos?

Anyone know the premise of the movie?
>>
>>79672078
can we pretend Ramona doesn't exist?
>>
>>79603865
don't even watch this garbage and won't ever bother but damn that is one fuckable werewolf.
>>
>>79673662
Snow king goes crazy and wants to bury that world in a blizzard, Daughter goes to EAH to get help to cure her dad, apparently she is BFFA with Ashlynn and Briar.

What I dont know is whether its apart of the Netflix 12 episode deal, I dont think it is as going by the commercial rips on you tube it looks like a single episode, probably like Thronecoming. Plus it doesn't seem to feature Apple and Raven
>>
>>79673908
Nah, she is too cute for that, I'm just going to pretend she was always there.

>>79673931
>don't even watch this garbage and won't ever bother

Sucks to be you
>>
>>79674120
actually, if does feel rather satisfying to miss out on something I choose to completely ignore
>>
>>79674241
But why, might as well choose to stab yourself
>>
>>79647687

Chicken is from Wonderland.
Done.
>>
>>79666259
>>79666109
their wolf-genes make them grow up really fast
>>
>>79663782

You mean like half the cast of Monster High then? Why has there never been an official crossover? It seems like something that should have happened a while ago.
>>
>>79669271
I'd rather them just be friends and Sparrow wind up with Poppy or Melody.
>>
I wonder who Chase's real parents are.
>>
>>79678756
Lancelot and Gwen's son, given how bound by honor he is
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
Which is better

This
>>
File: tumblr_n1jddpkn2e1rcmvc1o1_1280.jpg (430 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1jddpkn2e1rcmvc1o1_1280.jpg
430 KB, 1280x960
>>79680728
or this
>>
>>79677089

>Melody/Sparrow

That might be kinda interesting, actually.

I do wonder if Melody ever lays down a hypno-boogie if someone stiffs her on a DJ gig.

>>79680735

Dexter's style and mode of speech irks me either way, but at least with a better voice actress and the same level of attention to detail they give to the other princesses they might be less annoying.

Plus, there are occasions when a plaid skirt is actually very stylish. There is NEVER a fucking excuse to wear plaid shorts.
>>
>>79676902
>Why has there never been an official crossover? It seems like something that should have happened a while ago.
Because they are waiting for the reboot first. They are setting up for a crossover in the last monster high movie at least.

>>79680735
>>79680728
Neither. All versions of dexter a shit.
>>
Let's get down to business, to defeat the Queen.
Did they send me princes, when I asked for Princesses?
>>
>>79680728
Best ship
>>
>>79623564
I think a more correct order should place "Ginger in the BreadHOUSE" and "Save me, Darling!" right before Spring Unsprung.
>>
>>79673082

Briar is boring because she does almost nothing in the EAH animatic universe, yes she does extreme sports, but we never see that, she is one of AppleĀ“s BBFA but we amost never see them interact, and while she has this thing about she not liking her destiny anymore and Hopper having a one side crush on her, that has still to going to somewhere.
>>
>>79682834
Cupid deserves better.

It's not even anime level of oblivious, at least then he would have an excuse (you know, worrying about the lives of others and not the penis)
>>
>>79668976
You're forgetting Apple/Daring
>>
>>79669852
Cerise, because I wouldn't have to worry about her getting into (too much) trouble, she is smart and independent enough to think for herself and avoid peer pressure. She is also super loving towards her family.
>>
>>79683713
She likes him though. Cupid deserves whatever her heart desires.
>>
>>79683085
It's kind of not fair that Hopper hasn't had anything done with him. Like literally nothing. He's always freaking out in the background and turning into a frog.
>>
>>79683085
They really dropped the ball with Briar in WTW. I was expecting her to try and sabotage the mission or something to keep them from finding the book. But her arc resolved with nothing interesting happening.
>>
>>79684649
He doesn't even look good in pink, though.
>>
>>79687083
Yeah, she doesn't do anything in that except tell them about why she threw away the Storybook of Legends.
>>
>>79688084

I did like that there wasn't a lot of forced drama about that, although it did kinda mean Briar was just sorta...there for a lot of the special while Apple, Raven, and the Wonderlanders did things. Would've been better if they'd at least included something like Briar being the first one to find the Storybook and enabling Raven to use it for her comeback against Courtly before her confession and what almost happened to Lizzie convinces Apple they should destroy the book.
>>
>>79682256
Makes sense. Her and Apple were doing the most damage in the battle against the EQ until the end there.
>>
>>79688368
she, raven and Apple share a destiny together;
of course everybody else was completely useless
>also, dragons prefer maidens
>they don't like guys
>>
You know with all these new characters coming soon to Eah. It is a kind of a missed opportunity that Mattel has crossed over Mh with Eah yet. Since most of Monster High can moonlight as Fairy tale villains. I mean not Ariel could use Kala as her not Ursa. Mh is pretty much the Saturday morning cartoons villains school but everyone is mostly not evil.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.