[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARROW TALKBACK #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 19
File: VW2WMAz.png (69 KB, 187x178) Image search: [Google]
VW2WMAz.png
69 KB, 187x178
Previous thread >>79164707

What did you think of the episode?

WHO'S IN THE FUCKING GRAVE
>>
Olicity relationship.
>>
>>79172424
Diggle's mom
>>
Did this shitty episode really deserve another talkback thread.
>>
>>79172424
Oliver. Anarchy killed him with his longchucks.
>>
Nothing about the grave scene makes sense.

Barry just shows up while Oliver was at the grave alone wearing a suit, says sorry that he couldn't make it to the funeral, then zooms off somewhere. Then Oliver goes and gets in the car which Felicity's already sitting in.

Why was Felicity already in the car? There's no reason for Oliver to be standing alone at Felicity's mom's grave when Felicity already went away if it's Felicity's mom, or anyone else who doesn't have a connection to both Felicity and Oliver, like Oliver's son or his ex-girlfriend.

If there's absolutely no more trickery involved, it's probably Thea or Diggle. The absence of Lance or Laurel in the scene makes me want to rule both of them out since they would most likely be there if one of them died or vice versa, plus I don't think Felicity would be that angry over Lance's death.

We have to take into account that Felicity is INCREDIBLY upset to the point of telling Oliver to murder the shit out of whoever did it. Nobody reacted like this when Sara died. Oliver didn't swear eternal vengeance on Malcolm after he got Tommy and Sara killed. He didn't kill Slade after he murdered his mother or even seem very angry at him compared to the grave scene.

I'm beginning to genuinely think that Felicity is the one who dies and that Oliver was just hallucinating her in the car. That's the only thing that fits the bill of something that would get Oliver more pissed off than ever before, even more than his mother's death, make Barry show up to show his condolences, and have Oliver standing alone at the grave. The hallucination thing of your dead lover telling you to kill the one responsible has happened multiple times throughout the series, so I don't think it's just me being delusional and wanting Felicity to die.

I would consider the absence of the wedding rings evidence of this, but I wouldn't put it past the writers to put more intolerable drama to make this happen if Felicity isn't the one who dies
>>
>>79172551
So she isn't dead yet?, fuck.
>>
>>79172424
ARROW IS GARBAGE
>>
diggles wife
killed by bbc
>>
So people who are still watching this: Is the new season better than the last one or is it still weak?
>>
File: MarkiplierPlatinumMad.gif (711 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
MarkiplierPlatinumMad.gif
711 KB, 250x351
>mfw everyone's anally annihilated that Felicity's still alive

Stay mad at a clearly Elseworlds story that has nothing to do with the actual comics.
>>
>>79172851

No, we're mad because Felicity is a shitty character at this point and they obviously were pulling a bait-and-switch so hard that it was insulting to the audience's intelligence.
>>
File: PlatinumMad.gif (155 KB, 248x319) Image search: [Google]
PlatinumMad.gif
155 KB, 248x319
>>79173044

Eh. Whatever.
>>
>>79173093
>YOU DONT LIKE SHIT CHARACTER? LOL YOU MAD BRO?
That's how you sound. That's what people think of you.
>>
>>79172714
better

felicity has moved back to being pep talk tech support

(except the past few episodes. but that past few have been kind of shitty with oliver being a retard in the crossover and pointless drama going on now)
>>
>>79172714
It's still bad but not as bad as last season. (At least it wasn't this episode really made a case for it being on par with last season)
>>
>>79172578
>thinking she would actually die
>>
I knew she would live. Oliver would obviously come back after the ra's al ghul fight, but can't they pretend for one episode?
>>
>>79172424
>WHO'S IN THE FUCKING GRAVE
Locke
>>
>>79172714
Didn't this "Elseworlds" actually get her current form into the main comics for a while or was that just Diggle?
>>
>>79172424
>watching arrow after season 3
>subjecting yourself to more olicity shit
lmao
>>
>>79173418
meant for
>>79172851
>>
>they actually paralyzed her like oracle
>>
>Flash is Felicity's friend, too

Not since the crossover he isn't. You'll notice past her kill-the-workd-freakout moment, Barry either avoids her or is very distant with her.
>>
File: Heath Ledger.jpg (43 KB, 421x300) Image search: [Google]
Heath Ledger.jpg
43 KB, 421x300
I have finally dropped this
>>
>>79172551

I mean, felicity was on the car and her legs looked fine.

that's probably it, she is dead
>>
>>79172551
100% agreed.

She's either a hallucination, or she's E2 Felicity. This would explain her odd behavior since her counterpart wouldn't necessarily share her same emotions and feelings, and would also explain why she looks fine and not wearing a ring. E2 Felicity never hooked up with E1 Olly, and so she's just their tech person for reasons.
>>
Is this episode online anywhere yet?
>>
>>79174002
yeah as if they had soooo many scenes of flash avoiding felicity... I mean that's was the last time they saw each other, during the crossover
>>
>>79174340
And you didn't notice the change from "HEY! SO NICE TO SEE YOU!" to "I'm going to be polite but very distant now. Bye asap."?
>>
>>79174299
It's been up nearly 4 hours you twat
>>
Have they killed off this garbage fanwank Mary Sue yet?

I hate using that term, but Felicity has just because a hollow projections of fans and not an actual character.

Nevermind she took over Canary's role as love interest and Dinah doesn't even exist and Laurel is some giant trainwreck.
>>
LoT is gonna be 10/10 tomorrow and people will say they made Arrow and Flash shittier this week to sell it
>>
>>79174882
Xenos the fact that you ever watched this garbage makes me laugh at how pathetic you are EVEN MORE.
>>
Who was the armored guy in the trailer for next week?
>>
File: 891.jpg (61 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
891.jpg
61 KB, 500x702
>>79172424
It's Thea's stupid hunky boyfriend who nobody cares about.
>>
Why do people even bother watching the show if all you can do is bitch and whine about Felicity?
>>
>>79174257
>E2 Felicity
i highly doubt we'll see anything E2 related on Arrow.
>>
Isn't Roy coming back? He's obviously in the grave.
>>
File: 1447810511954.png (32 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1447810511954.png
32 KB, 321x322
>>79175591
Huh. Didn't think of that.

Yeah, definitely.
>>
>>79175683
No because even when actual members of the team died previously, Olly didn't give a fuck to the point of wanting to murder people. Hell, even when his mom died he barely gave a shit.
>>
>>79174257
Man I would be so happy if she's dead, but I guess the hallucination theory depends on who Felicity talks to besides Oliver.
>>
I wish next time Barry see's Zoom he's like, "You know who I really love? Felicity Smoak she lives in Star City please don't kill her she's all I have."
>>
>>79175732
Well, then who IS in the grave?
>>
>>79175791
"Oliver Queen is Alive" News Anchor
>>
>>79175952
Black Manta?
>>
>>79175952

No, not Black Manta!
>>
>>79175791
It's Captain Lance...
>>
>>79175791
Malcolm. With how much Oliver is sucking his dick instead of killing him, I'd say it'd make sense he'd be devastated.
>>
>>79175791
Im gonna guess thea
>>
>>79172424
i was happy at first when i thought it was felicity, then they had to ruin it

my guess is that its either felicity's mom, or thea, since there was a small rumour that arsenal is coming back
>>
>tfw wen is not felicity in the grave.

Thea bloodlust is fucking annoying as shit.
>>
>>79176193
roy is literally in the new trailer fäm
>>
File: ar223b_0125b.jpg (49 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
ar223b_0125b.jpg
49 KB, 768x433
>>79172551
>The hallucination thing of your dead lover telling you to kill the one responsible has happened

not another MUH SHADO deathstroke shit
>>
>>79176272
It's the only way for them to become friends again. They can discuss their girlfriend ghosts together.
>>
>>79176318
Can we have heroic Slade again?
Villain Slade was complete shit.
>>
>>79176193
>there was a small rumour that arsenal is coming back
That's not a rumor and it's not a permanent return
>>
>>79176386
Can we just have Slade again?
Season 1 and 2 Slade, not season 3 bunker Slade..
>>
>>79177101
Would be better than another pale imitation of Ledger's Joker in a Michael Myers mask.
>fucking Arkham Origins is the only thing outside of comics to do Anarky justice.
>>
>>79172551
I actually like this theory cause its getting rid of this show's Yoko Ono and at the same time probably implying that Oliver took some dank Mirakuru and is going down a darker path only to be saved by drugless Slade.
>>
>>79176130
But Thea died once before and he didn't react like this.
>>
>>79177234
This. Hopefully the character can change and become that, doubtful though.
>>
>>79172424

Ollie is in the grave. He has to go back in time to stop himself from dying. That's why Barry is there.
>>
It's obvious that William will die.
>>
The quality of this episode and Flash yesterday has me very worried about LoT
>>
>>79172551
It's Felicity's old grave. They revived her but kept her grave so people wouldn't suspect anything about why there's an empty grave of the mayor's wife.
>>
>>79176221
>>79176620
ah that explains, i dont watch trailers cuz i like to be surprised, but thats my own fault
>>
>>79179632
>he's surprised by anything that happens in Arrow at this point
>>
I'm convinced it's Oliver's son in the grave. Would explain Felicity waiting in the car and Why Barry would try to be there, the funeral was in Central City.
>>
File: finally.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
finally.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
It's either Felicity, or Felicity's mother in the grave.

Felicity is in the car because she's Earth 2 Felicity. And Barry is there because it's Felicity. Or Barry is there because it's Felicity's mother. They only kept Felicity in the car because, 1. She's upset. And, 2. They wanted to reveal her at the end of the episode to reveal she's still alive. Although this could just be bait for Earth 2 Felicity, because "kek mayors wife dead all of a sudden?"

I'm still butthurt Felicity isn't dead though. She's such a shit character. And I dread the day when they kill her off;
>several episodes of edgy oliver being retarded

I wish Zoom would go back in time and kill her as a baby. Then everyone can just forget about her.

Webm related. This gave me an erection.
>>
Nth for Supergirl is better that Flash and Arrow this season.
>>
>>79179941
>Every episode they're using words like, "Epitome of White Male Privilege"
That's sure a great tv show you have there, tumblr
>>
>>79179963
>gets triggered by words regardless of context
>calls other people 'tumblr'

kek
>>
>>79179996
>context
>I hate that guy, he's the epitome of White Male Privilege
They were being serious, friend.
>Triggered
Not the same thing, but tumblr doesn't understand it.

It's terrible writing, and easily pandering.
>>
File: Green Arrow (2011-) 037-008.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Green Arrow (2011-) 037-008.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>79173418
Not that anon but yeah. She was utter shit there too.
>>
>>79180146
You are aware the show treats SJWs and feminism as one big joke, right? In that very episode, a character who's established to think of the entire movement as dumb as shit uses that crap to manipulate the person who says it into doing things her way.

That's a pretty accurate portrayal and if you think it's a positive one, you're really missing the context there.
>>
>>79180262
Oh, fucking please. He doesn't manipulate shit. And in the end of the episode, she shows him up, humiliates him, then has him put in fucking prison.
>>
>>79180287
...I'm talking about Cat, you fucking retard.
"Hey, girl power, right? Yeah, awesome, huh! We should totally do this girl thing."

This from a character who has called the entire SJW and feminism thing in, not so many words, idiotic repeatedly.
>>
>>79180349
I know who you're talking about. And she's the one who says it. Multiple times.

Do you honestly think the shows creators give a shit about continuity? And the last time she says it, she's gloating to the others about how they beat him.
>>
>>79172424
Maybe....maybe Felicity IS dead.

Maybe he's just nuts now and sees and talks to her all the time.

Oh please...
>>
>>79180452
That's what I'm hoping. Or, like another anon said, maybe that's Earth 2 Felicity. Which is why Barry is there. He is the one that brought her there.
>>
>>79180379
>He, him, him
>I know who you're talking about, lol

Yep, you are certainly a credible representative of your views.

Context:
Lane is talking about her father (who is an asshole) and buying into the entire girl power shtick that Cat uses as a tool.

Cat makes a living out of manipulating other peoples' perceptions and she'll use and say anything to do it. The only thing Cat believes in is her own power trip. This is consistent throughout the series. What you lament as 'inconsistency' is the consistent portrayal of a manipulative egomaniac who doesn't care about anything not directly related to her. She's telling Lane what she wants to hear so she can use Lane in the future. Same as she tells her board of directors, same as she tells anyone, even Supergirl. Cat's using everyone else to get ahead and she gives no fucks what she has to say to do it. That's it.

The times we see Cat being honest are with her mother, who actually IS the cliche SJW hardcore feminazi you lament the show supposedly portrays in a positive light. She's shown to hate her fucking guts, want nothing to do with her politics and that feminist icon is even portrayed as a terrible mother to make her unsympathetic to the audience.

Supergirl isn't a feminist show. It isn't an anything show. It's a story about supergirl that is complex enough to realise different people have different characters and even politics. But it's not pushing any particular agenda.

If that's what you're looking for, go watch Captain Planet or G.I. Joe.
>>
>>79180489
>Telling Lane
She says it a few times by her and only herself.

You're reading too much into a shitty show.
>>
>>79180544
You're inventing shit that didn't happen now? Cute.
>>
>>79180572
>implying
Beginning of episode 8 after the board meeting.
>>
>>79180572
Anyway, I gotta to check my privilege. So have fun, /tumblr/
>>
>>79180614
>Dirk Armstrong is going to pounce all over it. He's as twofaced as they come.

So, let me get this straight: Anytime someone insults a guy, it's 'feminist'?
>>
>>79180686
Not that anon, but I just checked it. It's actually during the Board Meeting. That Dirk Armstrong after backing her on the board meeting says he read the leaked emails, the one about him says;
>The walking personification of White Male Privilege
>>
>>79172424
ollivers kid damn
>>
>>79180789
Yes, that's a slur when speaking to an unknown third party and attempting to discredit Armstrong using popular buzzwords. This is a case example of Cat using this bullshit she doesn't actually believe in to further her own goals, but it doesn't mean she actually believes a word she's saying.

It's not Cat talking to herself (which actually does happen...) or Cat talking to someone she trusts and is honest with (Kara). In both cases, she speaks very differently and runs a very different set of politics than tumblrite.
>>
>>79180877
Dude -- little overreaction there. I'm even the same guy. I'm just stating that it does happen.

You seem to be reading a little too much into this. Either way, just adding my two cents. Enjoy arguing about two different tv shows.
>>
>>79172424
33% Ollie's kid
33% The Black driver
33% Cop Canary

so 66% chance there will be only one ok actor next season.
>>
>>79180227
This
>>
>>79180906
Dude, you're tossing around 'le tumblr' and acting exactly like tumblr, by taking things out of context and getting hung up on buzzwords. I'm dealing with what's actually, yanno, in the fucking show.

But hey, we'll talk when you've finished school and actually understand things like 'context', kay?
>>
>>79180906
I'm not** even the same guy
>>
>>79180956
See;
>>79180962
Not the same guy, bro. I wasn't tossing around anything.

Seriously, you're over reacting. Like full on fanboy mode.
>>
>>79180977
>typing coherently in full sentences is overreacting

K. Better?
>>
>>79180997
It's more or less that you're going "full fanboy" and getting upset anyone has any kind of complaint against your show. And the way you defend it, you're seriously reading too much into it.
Like it or not, I don't care. I watch it myself and enjoy it, but you're stating things that clearly aren't there.

You know those stupid as fuck lore threads where people make massive leaps in logic? That's what you're doing.
>>
>>79180227
Holy shit, you could literally crop her out of that page and it would still make sense
>>
File: blacked.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>79181130
Kek
>>
Her legs were crossed in the car, does that mean she get's her walking abilities back?
>>
>>79181223
Earth 2 Felicity.

That's why Barry is at the funeral.
>>
>>79172424

I liked the episode. Glad we are getting Vixen, Roy and Nyssa soon. While Dahrk and Anarky are cool I'd like to see more Merlyn, Slade, Vertigo and Brick.
>>
Earth 2 Felicity would be a way to get S1 Felicity back without all the baggage.
>>
>>79181379
No. She needs to be gone. Oliver is supposed to be with Laurel
>>
File: IMG_20160120_194519.png (98 KB, 925x399) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_194519.png
98 KB, 925x399
>>79181601
>>
>>79181048
1. I'm not upset.
2. You're saying "Cat is not a powerhungry bitch who'll say anything to anyone to get ahead. That's not in the show! It's literally all she does but it's not in the show!"

Honestly, either you're the same guy or you're clinically retarded. Pick one.
>>
>>79181629
www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/01/20/whos-in-the-box-unearthing-arrows-grave
>>
>>79172424
Wheredouyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>
>>79181601
They can change stuff in an adaptation, you know.
>>
I saw the showrunner say that last night included Felicity questioning her effectiveness and contributions to Team Arrow. Was it as bad as I imagine it was? I'm assuming it was, and that is why OP used olibur.jpg
>>
The Felicity we know was from Earth 2 all along
>>
>>79174257
Odd hebavior? She's acting exactly the way I expect Felicity to act after a funeral. Angry, sobby, and demanding. Not that that rules out hallucination or E2, but I'm just saying she's acting pretty normal.
>>
File: 1452674178634.png (167 KB, 765x772) Image search: [Google]
1452674178634.png
167 KB, 765x772
>Felicity lives
>>
>>79172714
It's probably about as good as season 1. Not as good as season 2, but a lot better than Season 3 so far. Though I didn't many have problems with the first 1/3rd of season 3 either so well see what happens.
>>
It's Roy in the grave.
>>
Does anyone have the diagram showing how Thawne exists and wasn't erased from existence
>>
>>79172537
no
>>
>>79172714
started better but Felicity is making it worse every ep
>>
>>79175492
no felicity wouldnt give a shit. if it were thea on the other hand...
>>
>>79175529
cause we keep thinking we are watching a Green Arrow show not Felicity and Oliver cause we're stupid
>>
>>79179354
Nah. If anything LoT is probably why the quality of Flash and Arrow have taken a dip. They're all more focused on that.
>>
>>79175529
This senpai i don't mind if people are complaining but when flash gets praised for a bad episode but arrow gets shitted on when its an actually good episode it makes me mad and i love both shows
>>
Not a comic savvy by any chance, but what was that "A" symbol on this latest episode? You know, when Olie opens that closet.
>>
File: IMG_20160121_180923.jpg (208 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_180923.jpg
208 KB, 682x1024
>>
>It was a Thea episode
>>
>Diggle has a family and the end of the episode shows him getting closer with his brother

Guys, his story arc is coming to an end.
>>
>>79172551
I think it's either Roy or diggle, but you might just have a solid theory too.
>>
>>79186517
I want this too. How the fuck
>>
File: Shoehorn-800.jpg (67 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
Shoehorn-800.jpg
67 KB, 800x540
>>79181130
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mnnzpqcXFW1qz4rgp.png (109 KB, 400x373) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mnnzpqcXFW1qz4rgp.png
109 KB, 400x373
>>79172424
It's clearly Diggle. He's the one person who would get Felicity and Oliver both that upset, draw Barry out, and he's been has this boring arc about reconnecting with his brother.

Clearly Andy is going to betray him at some point and either kill him or lead him into a trap.
>>
>I must find Damien Dhark by any means necessary
>Damian Dhark's on the patio
>I'm just going to let him walk away

What the actual fuck?
>>
I really don't like Thea's new boyfriend. I miss Roy

Also I hold out hope he is somehow evil
>>
>>79192946
I kinda hope it's Diggle.

I met him at a convention where he showed up late and was kind of a dick and since then I've never been able to really look at him the same way.

And I chose to meet him over Jason Momoa, which is even worse because I hear Momoa is super chill.
>>
I miss Roy

and Tommy
>>
>>79195676
I thought Dahrk would turn around and Oliver would shoot at his back.
The wife being in on the play was a nice touch though
>>
>>79172424
Am I the only one who doesn't care who's in the grave? It's Arrow. It's written for children. They'll be resurrected two episodes later in any case.
>>
File: uuPMPZp.jpg (254 KB, 2868x900) Image search: [Google]
uuPMPZp.jpg
254 KB, 2868x900
rofl budget
>>
>>79196281
It's 2016 anon; time to move on

Never forget
>>
>>79175591
Thirded
>>
>>79196071
was this calgary comic con?
>>
File: 1444408315202.jpg (4 KB, 193x228) Image search: [Google]
1444408315202.jpg
4 KB, 193x228
>>79202250
Nah, C2E2.

Don't tell me he did it to you too.
>>
File: 1446189885074.jpg (202 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1446189885074.jpg
202 KB, 980x1040
>>79189883
kek
>>
Man this version of Anarky gets my fucking DICK hard.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.