[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /co/, you get three wishes. Standard rules apply.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 34
File: genies-lamp-aladdin.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
genies-lamp-aladdin.jpg
62 KB, 1024x576
Alright /co/, you get three wishes. Standard rules apply.
>>
I wish for another genie in a bottle.
I wish for that genie to not have any rules on his power besides to obey my commands.
I wish for that genie to give me 100 wishes instead of three.
>>
I wish I could wish for infinte wishes

I wish for infinite wishes
>>
typical. you're given wishes and you spend them all on wishes.
what are you gonna spend THOSE on?
god it's like you make all this money and what do you spend it on? just making more money
>>
>>79145186
I wish the power to grant my own wishes without being turned into a genie.
I wish the genie to become a good, non-malevolent person (if it's an evil genie, or in case it's pretending to be a good one).
I wish the genie freedom.
>>
>>79145409
Well, yeah. What's the point of a one-time windfall if you can't find a way to turn it into an income stream?

And to answer your question, I'd basically go Fairly Oddparents with my power and just wish and unwish things as I go.
>>
I wish that my wishes could not be countered, prevented, nulled, overwritten, or otherwise avoided by other wishmakers. (Even retroactively)

I wish that they could NOT wish for more wishes.

I wish for indestructibility/complete immunity.
>>
>>79145409
I wish to be the best at ball in a cup
>>
i wish i never existed
>>
I wish for more money than I'll ever need.
I wish for a harem of sexy demon girls.
I wish for world peace.
>>
>>79145186
I wish I knew how to be happy
I wish my waifu was real
I wish for the genie's freedom
>>
I wish for the ability to wish for more wishes!

I wish for more wishes!

And then from there I'd just do it for minor shit, like getting a sandwich made.
>>
obviously the first wish would be for infinite wishes
so that takes away my limit
my next wish would be to have the power of time and space (also flight and invulnerability)
after that there's really no point in a wish system since i'd have the power to do whatever I wanted but i'd keep the genie around as a slave
after turning it into a sexy woman of course
i'd also probably raise the dead for kicks
and maybe some ice cream cake
MAYBE
>>
>>79145541
You get $1 because see below
Done. Although they are all have temperature of at least 1000 Kelvins because this is how demons are
Everyone including you are now dead and thus incapable of fighting
>>
File: 1446863893983.gif (980 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1446863893983.gif
980 KB, 500x367
>>79145518
Fuck off genie
>>
I wish to become a genie.
I wish for my own freedom.
I wish for a $20 gift card to the ice cream place on my street.
>>
File: 960.jpg (98 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
98 KB, 960x540
I wish for rick to give my T.V. infinite channels
I Wish to always be in good health
I wish for your freedom

Now let's watch some celebrities underwater
>>
>>79145186
I wish for this thread not to suck

I wish for people to get the point of the 3 wish limit is creativity, not just giving everyone something to wish away.

I wish to be able to mix and match comic book superpowers as often as I like.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/special:random
>>
mister williams come back
>>
File: 1439486019707.png (345 KB, 576x592) Image search: [Google]
1439486019707.png
345 KB, 576x592
>I wish for the full power set of the original parallax with full knowledge on how to use his powers with a similar energy source as Alan Scott with full control
>Second I wish for eternal youth
>Finally I wish for the ability to make my will come into existence with conjuction of my parallax power
I'm now the ultimate space wizard God
>>
>>79145473
>>79145572
>freeing an enslaved being
You two actually deserve wishes.
>>
File: 1452957278576.jpg (122 KB, 628x788) Image search: [Google]
1452957278576.jpg
122 KB, 628x788
>>79145777
>Disaster Inducement
I am Murphy's law!
>>
>>79145650

What the Hell, man? Its the Aladdin genie, not the monkey's paw!
>>
>>79145186
1. I wish for 1 million wishs.
>>
>>79145777
I wish people like you would get cancer and have to suffer through it much longer than most people who get cancer.
>>79145572
>>79145541
I wish people who have never had sex with a real girl in their lives would stop wishing to have sex with their "waifus" or "demon girls". It's not that hard to get laid guys...
>>79145186
I wish he was still alive...
>>
>>79145186
I wish that my wishes will have no negative consequences for me.

I wish for the ability to turn any type of dollar bill into any other type of dollar bill of my choosing.

I wish you were free. :3
>>
I wish for Michael Eisner to eat his cat
>>
I wish I'm cool
>>
>>79145339
The second genie turns out to be one of those ironic punishment genies but is so subtle about it, you don't realize until after the fact that none of your wishes turned out right.
>>
>Standard rules apply.
>thread full of people going "hurr, I wish for more wishes"

Did you plebs even see the damn film?
>>
>>79145381
The magic built up to contain the power of granting infinite wishes collapses existence.
>>
>>79145770
Wait would rick actually appear?
>>
I'll try for the maximum good for everyone.

I wish for all possible scientific knowledge to be available to everyone, including stuff that hasn't yet been discovered.
I wish for a universe-wide end to all involuntary suffering (no one can die or get hurt unless they want it).
I wish for the universe and its resources to last for as long as they're needed.
>>
>>79145996
I wish existence didn't collapse
>>
>>79145968
I wish for one million genies that will always obey me.
>>
>>79146025
Should have started with that.
>>
>>79145473
The genie, now a good person with powers freed from the shackles of servitude, removes your powers, for what good person would allow someone with no scruples about rewriting people's minds to have the power to grant themselves wishes if it was within their power to stop them?
>>
>eternal youth
>ultimate durability
>a human sized brain that can hold memories for millennia
>>
>>79145186
I wish the SJW's had never touched anything TV, cartoon & comics of any kind.
I wish for any series to not get cancelled, due to shitty marketing. Or just not giving a fuck as to what the viewers want. But if it gets stale or jumps the shark: wrap it up with a good ending.

I wish for a instant voice modifier software. Where anyone can sound like anyone. Dead or alive.
Still want Mako to voice as the great Aku?
Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny?
Tim Curry as Nigel Thornberry?
Now it's possible. Just hire a homeless man to read the lines onto a mic & pay him with $3.50 and bottle of schnapps.
>>
File: paintwithallthecolorsoftheBLEH.jpg (193 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
paintwithallthecolorsoftheBLEH.jpg
193 KB, 500x526
This is the you can't fucking get what you actually want genie,

Or the actual enjoyable genie?
>>
File: Spongebob_happy_640x360.jpg (214 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob_happy_640x360.jpg
214 KB, 640x360
>>79145186
I wish everyone who posted after me to waste their 3 wishes on wishing me a happy birthday 3 times.
>>
>>79145518
The end of the universe. All life is dead. There is nothing. Except you. Indestructible forever. Alone in a sea of nothing. Forever.
>>
for the steven universe hiatus to be over.
>>
I wish the genie to be a hot woman and to love me unconditionally.
>>
>>79146097
I wish retards would stop using apostrophes to pluralize words.
>>
>>79145541
You are given a penny. The demon girls immediately rip you to shreds. They then turn on the rest of humanity. Humans are gone. The world is at peace.
>>
File: 1381287104039.jpg (55 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1381287104039.jpg
55 KB, 524x468
>>79146119
I was already aware of this outcome.
>>
>>79145849
... you've never read the 1001 arabian nights, have you? The djinn were infinity more malicious there.
>>
>>79146025
You can't. You don't exist anymore. The universe collapsed.
>>
I wish to have a full understanding on not only the origin of the Universe, but its ultimate fate and absolute composition.

I wish to be able to grant my own wishes, even if they result in the alteration of the realities understood in the previous wish, without my becoming a genie.

I wish the genie free.
>>
>>79145186
I wish to divide by zero.
>>
File: ooh.jpg (783 KB, 2442x2976) Image search: [Google]
ooh.jpg
783 KB, 2442x2976
First and only wish: The genie's freedom with no drawbacks and no costs/switching places required.

While it seems like you'd want to wish for protection before letting it loose, it seems to me like any imposed rules through wishes wouldn't mean jack shit once it was free. You could wish for it to not be a cunt to you before setting it loose, but then if it's truly, 100% free, it'll have free will and thus be able to still fuck you over.

Besides, from a purely-mercenary standpoint, it offers big potential benefits to overwhelm the genie with kindness. Having your first and only request be freedom for the genie seems like it'd win you big selflessness points and a huge amount of gratitude, even more so than setting it loose after two other wishes. And, if the genie in question is nice, they might just offer to help you out and/or be friends with you in gratitude for being released, again especially if you wasted no time breaking their shackles.

However, if they're a jerk and you're fast enough about it, they might be stunned too quickly to decide upon how to fuck you over for their own amusement, and wind up running for the hills to enjoy their new freedom/change their minds and be friendly instead.

A genie who's both completely-free and considers you a good friend is a powerful ally to have, especially if the genie in question is willing to keep working "off the clock" as a favor and/or is a bit frisky depending on if it's the gender you're into (or even has a defined gender it cares to maintain, could just become whatever technically if it's fine with that).
>>
>>79145186
I wish everytime I died the entire universe would reset to a different existence and I will be reincarnated as a good looking dude/woman of any race and intelligence but not at the idiot level.
>>
File: 1451540651885.jpg (17 KB, 284x200) Image search: [Google]
1451540651885.jpg
17 KB, 284x200
I wish I was happy.
I wish I wasn't such a wreck.
I don't think I need a third one.
>>
>>79145186
Wouldn't you be able to get the wishes you want with computer logic
I mean, let's say it's a tricky genie that gives you crazy wishes and using the AND operator technically is two wishes

can't you say like
I wish that
if X or if Y
else Z
then whatever your wish is

Isn't that technically just one wish with a lot of stipulations?
>>
>>79146095
You are reduced forever to the mind and body of an infant. Forever young. You are forever durable. Your body will never deteriorate. After a millennia passes, you will have a millennia worth of incomprehensible infant knowledge in your head.
>>
>>79146209
You should probably have wished for the capacity to comprehend/not go insane from the knowledge as your first wish.
>>
>>79145186
I wish I had some more legally obtained bookshelves

I wish fantagraphics would publish Catherine Jeffery Jones' work in a new collection

I wish that you the genie would be stuck re watching I Dream of Genie on repeat for all eternity with no bad repercussions on me.
>>
>>79145186
I wish I could get away with anything no matter what, meaning I could shoot a gangbanger in the face and nobody would do a thing to me at all.
>>
>>79145186
I wish for the ability to voluntarily undo any wish at any point, even from beyond the grave.
I wish for you to grant the intent behind my wishes rather thsn the literal meaning.
I wish for a device that will grant me infinite wishes at my command.

Then I just repeat the first two wishes.
>>
>>79145609
You are granted more wishes by the genie. After wishing for two sandwiches, the genie informs you that you are out of wishes. You wished for more wishes, so he increased your total wishes allowed by one.
>>
>>79146246
>Untramindbaby: Stardate S2qD-280912
WHY WON'T THIS FUCKIN' SQUARE FIT IN THIS GODDAMN ROUND HOLE!? I SWEAR I DID IT YESTERDAY.
>>
>>79146222
>Having your first and only request be freedom for the genie seems like it'd win you big selflessness points and a huge amount of gratitude, even more so than setting it loose after two other wishes.
Agreed. In fact, I would go so far as to say that if you used the first two wishes for selfish means, you might not even be wise in freeing the genie after, as the fact that you exploited them at first would put a serious damper on your relationship with a now uninhibited genie. Freeing them on the first wish on the other hand, is going to send a clear message, and probably pay off bigger down the line, assuming they're not a complete jackass.
>>
>>79146321
Why would he waste two wishes on two sandwiches when he could just wish for the ability to summon freshly made subway sandwiches?
why wouldn't he just ask how many wishes he has left
>>
>>79145186
I wish for the talent and drive to make the comic I want.
I wish for a cure for multiple sclerosis that repaired the damage already done. It's for my mom.
I wish for the genie to be free so long as he/she is good.

I'm a simple man with simple wants and needs.
>>
>>79145720
You become a genie. Once you are a genie, you are reduced to a slave trapped within a lamp. Your second and third wishes go unheard, unfulfilled.
>>
>>79145186
I wish that human personalities had no connection to their DNA at all and were pure will.
>>
>>79145186
I wish I was undeniably handsome.
I wish I was a magnificent artist.
Genie, I wish you free.
>>
File: 1452470547074.png (169 KB, 969x305) Image search: [Google]
1452470547074.png
169 KB, 969x305
>>79146222
>>
>>79145770
The universe becomes filled with infinite broadcasting studios broadcasting infinite channels. All energy in the universe is consumed in an instant. The universe ends, not with a bang, but with dead air.
>>
>>79146417
But he gets tv from other dimensions
>>
>>79145777
Your post vanishes. The thread's quality improves. Without your post, the other two wishes are never heard, never granted.
>>
1. I wish for the power to undo my next two wishes and all of their effects by uttering the phrase "I now hereby nullify my last two wishes and all of their effects" after this moment.

2. I wish for the ability to fully cure a living being of any and all diseases and illnesses by touching the afflicted being(s) with one of my hands and uttering the phrase "heal".

3. I wish for the genie granting me these wishes and all other genies such as that one to be transformed into completely ordinary humans with no mystical powers whatsoever.
How'd I do?
>>
>>79146450
The universe is, by definition, all of existence. All dimensions must therefore exist within a single larger universe.
>>
>>79146362
It's really easy to ask for things after the fact.
>>
File: get a load of this guy.jpg (9 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.jpg
9 KB, 183x200
>>79146417
>All energy in the universe is consumed in an instant.

Don't skip high school physics next time.
>>
>>79146392
>I wish I was undeniably handsome.
doesn't mean people are attracted to you
>I wish I was a magnificent artist.
The only medium you use is poop sculpture
>Genie, I wish you free
Now bend over, I haven't been laid in over 10,000 years
>>
>>79145875
I'm not trying to get my dick wet, I just want my idea of perfection to exist.
>>
>bigger dick
>more dicks
>more blood to engorge the dicks with
>>
>>79146513
Why wouldn't you just wish that you had all of the social skills needed to convince literally anyone to sleep with you

And then try it out on the genie
>>
I wish the genie in question had the ability to fully understand my deepest dreams and wishes.

I wish to live in the perfect version of life, as according to the aforementioned dreams and wishes.

If the genie wants to be freed, I wish their freedom.
>>
I wish I could control relationships meaning I can make anyone like me or any chick want to fuck my brains out instantly, I can also make people hate eachother or even cause civil wars or possible global wars depending on my power. It is also not limited to humans meaning I could make animals kill people, I could enslave human beings, and do so many things with this power.

I wish I could give any human being any fetish I want, so I would give a bunch of girls an autistic shutin fetish.
>>
I wish the genie was free

not really concerned about making any other wishes. nobody deserves to be a slave

if there is no genie and this is just 3 wishes out of nowhere then I wish nobody else could make any more wishes and leave it at that. Nobody deserves to be god either.
>>
>>79145186
the magic ticket from the movie last action hero would probably be the only thing
>>
>>79146379
do you like tang? because that's how you get tang.
>>
1. I wish for the ability to traverse different timelines, that basically means travelling to alternate universes and times of what could have been.

2. The ability to traverse near, and infinite distances instantly.

3. Immortality.
>>
>>79145186
Genie, I wish my close friends to be happy and resilient in the face of adversity.
Genie, I wish humanity's goodness to overtake human greed and suffering.
Genie, I wish to take your place as genie of the lamp[/Spooper]
Treat me well, okay buddy?
>>
>>79146617
>I wish the genie in question had the ability to fully understand my deepest dreams and wishes.
Doesn't mean he'll grant the wishes the way you want them to be

>I wish to live in the perfect version of life, as according to the aforementioned dreams and wishes.
You are now a dog whose only want in life is more treats and belly scratches
You are also now overfed and die young while in the arms of your master, not comprehending your own impending death

>If the genie wants to be freed, I wish their freedom.
thanks nerd
>>
I wish my family wasn't cursed with cancer.
I wish my older brother had never been paralyzed.
I wish the genie to be free.
>>
File: 1451244348383.jpg (176 KB, 1114x574) Image search: [Google]
1451244348383.jpg
176 KB, 1114x574
The ability to give people any disease I wish them to have with a mere thought but I can cure it if I wish
The ability to make luck absolute zero
The suffering of all mankind till the end of the earth
>>
>I wish for the ability to stop and unstop time, excluding me, the air, or anything else i will to be.

>I wish for the ability to sense danger at will.(disasters, violent crimes, ect.)

>I wish to be able to stop and continue aging (again, at will).

Travel a frozen world every once in a while saving lives.
>>
I wish human morality could be switched back and forth meaning you literally control how good or how evil you are meaning if you want to be a psychopathic edgelord then you will yourself to be one.
>>
I wish all the people that hate me, lived a much shorter lifespan and have the worst of luck.

I wish the people that love me to live long and prosper.

I wish I always have just enough time and money to enjoy whatever pursuits in life.
>>
>>79145186
wish 1: shapeshifting
wish 2: mind reading
wish 3: get back in the fucking lamp.
>>
>>79146734
>I wish my family wasn't cursed with cancer.
Now cursed with diabetes, autism, and MS thanks to an ancestor choosing a different wife

>I wish my older brother had never been paralyzed.
Now your father or whomever took care of your household got paralyzed
enjoy poverty

>I wish the genie to be free.
thanks nerd
>>
File: pick up lines.jpg (1 MB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
pick up lines.jpg
1 MB, 800x1000
>>79146509
>tfw nobody cares about my wishes
>>
I wish I was a kawaii dick girl causing no negative consequences

I wish I had a really cute new wardrobe to match also no undesireable consequences

I wish I was dead
>>
I wish anything that exists will obey me without command including abstract concepts like time and space.
>>
>>79145339
>>79145186
>>79145186
I wish to be more motivated in life
I wish I to be content
I wish you're free
>>
>>79146804
you have a tiny tiny dick

you have a cute new wardrobe, or rather, it would have been new 50 years ago
but it's new to you

can't kill, sorry m8
>>
>>79146779
>I don't know how genie wishes work, I just say whatever because hurr durr, asshole genie.
Not that anon, but not only is that wrong: Genies gave the first three wishes on good faith, but it's illogical because the genie has nothing to gain by being a dick and more to lose for being a dick. It's not only illogical, but dangerous. Like being that asshole that yells at a gunmen to shoot them if they're so tough.
>>
>>79146860
You're more motivated to kill yourself

All of EA's latest games release a new custom skin that is based on you

thanks m8
>>
File: danhalen.png (229 KB, 425x368) Image search: [Google]
danhalen.png
229 KB, 425x368
I wish I knew the location of every genie lamp in existence

I wish for the power to teleport

I wish you free, good job bro.

>Travel the world, freeing and befriending an army of magical gods.
>>
>>79146894
>but it's illogical because the genie has nothing to gain
if anything it would be fun to mess with mortals, but if that doesn't count, nothing to lose either
>>
>>79146899
Come on genie man. First one doesn't make sense and second one's pronounced differently. I wish I had Robin Williams instead of you.
>>
>>79146933
>nothing to lose either
Two asshole misinterpretations and they can wish your powers away. Two misinterpretations and they can wish you out of existence or so far away you're irrelevant to the rest of existence. You ever been to the end of time? You and your lamp are going to be there for the rest of your nonexistence.
But do things right by them? Well, now they'll probably listen to your request for freedom. Being a dick here doesn't pay off.
>>
>>79146865
>you have a tiny tiny dick
I said no negative consequences
>you have a cute new wardrobe, or rather, it would have been new 50 years ago
but it's new to you
Again I said no undesirable consequences
>can't kill, sorry m8
Well you really should have because now I'm taking you to fucking judge judy for not honoring your end of the contractual obligation on the first two wishes.
>>
>>79145186
I wish that /trash/ was made sooner and uses as a containment board instead of making multiple containment boards.
>>
I wish I could find the only answer to my all time favorite television cancellation of the species specific blood type of people who never felt the twin seeds tower full of hope and dreams.
>>
>>79146898
>Yeah I gotta admit I dropped the ball putting New Jersey on there. Hell, begining of last year I saw on the news about how a security guard got arrested for having a gun unloaded locked in a box and the ammo in a separate locked box in the trunk. If you read the NJ gun laws it's almost impossible to not accidentally become a felon when transporting a gun outside your house, even for work.
That's really fucking stupid, no wonder they have a massive deer problem. They can't do proper population control through hunting like the rest of us do.
>>
>>79147012
>I said no negative consequences
it's not a negative consequence to everyone with a bigger dick

>Again I said no undesirable consequences
there's nothing undesirable about new old clothes
it's retro
>>
>>79147178
Alright then I use my last wish since you didn't actually grant my third wish to make you into a powerless human with a dick smaller than mine.
>>
>>79146998
>Two asshole misinterpretations and they can wish your powers away
whose to say I wouldn't make that another asshole misinterpretation wish?
who says I don't love being inside my lamp?
you realize that the lamp isn't really just a lamp and I can make the inside as big as I want
Also, even if you could be incredibly specific and wish me out of existence with an uncorruptable wish, why wouldn't you make an incredibly specific wish in the first place

>>79146946
>I wish I had Robin Williams instead of you.
I'll give you a free wish
you now have the corpse of Robin Williams
>>
>>79147259
I am now a powerless, yet extremely gorgeous human female with a dick so tiny you can't even register it with scientific equipment, but I still have a vagina that is extremely good at what it does

Also I'm super rich and famous

thanks anon
>>
>>79147262
>This whole post
a 100% accurate representation of how literally no one understands how the mythology or narrative of genies go. Sorry anon, but you're just bad at it.
>>
>>79147360
The nature of Genies depends on whoever writes the story
Sorry I'm not completely accurate to the ancient tales of old
I'm just having fun
>>
>>79147418
Not even the ancient ones. Your evoking the very recent "Norm the genie" types, which are just sort of stupid. There's no story for them. Nothing interesting. No twist that made the person regret what they wished for. Just results faster than achievements for clearing the tutorial. It might as well just be "I grant your wish, but slap you with my genie dick afterward."
>>
File: Shenron.jpg (96 KB, 1021x573) Image search: [Google]
Shenron.jpg
96 KB, 1021x573
>Wish for all seven dragon balls
>Use those to wish Robin Williams back to life
>Spend several days deciding what I should do with the other two genie wishes and the second dragon wish
>Probably end up wasting them on comics and video games
>>
>>79147481
I'm just having fun, but if there was a moral to the genie doing all those twist wish things, it would be "wish for less selfish things"
instead of wishing for your family not to have cancer, why not wish for a cure?

but even then, I'm just having fun
>>
>>79147306
Beauty, wealth, and fame are all forms of power which you are no longer allowed to have.
>>
>>79147678
he didn't specify which type of power and I don't necessarily have to grant the wish so that it includes all types of power
I just gave up my magic powers
>>
File: Chaos_&_Mirage.jpg (25 KB, 510x380) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_&_Mirage.jpg
25 KB, 510x380
1. Mirage
2. A shit ton of wine.
3. Weed LMAO
>>
File: HoistedOnPicard.jpg (49 KB, 619x529) Image search: [Google]
HoistedOnPicard.jpg
49 KB, 619x529
>>79147481

>It might as well just be "I grant your wish, but slap you with my genie dick afterward."

Now see, that'd actually be more interesting than any other "jerk genie" or "monkey's paw" stipulation being used in recent memory. Awful mishaps and consequences for not wording shit properly/wishing at all are one thing and a giant cop-out in most cases, but the simple cost of getting slapped with a face-full of magical, likely unnaturally-long and wide cock presents a tangible problem (assuming you're not into that).

Anyone can come up with ways to avoid or weasel out of wish consequences, but assuming the cockslap rule is final and immutable, there's no getting around a big faceful of mystical schlong at high speeds unless you're gay and will enjoy it. Even then, there's a chance the genie will catch on either after the first time or before you even make a wish, and just thrust a massive, disgusting, roast beef-esque vagina into your face instead.
>>
File: 1996-08-05.png (268 KB, 296x450) Image search: [Google]
1996-08-05.png
268 KB, 296x450
I wish a Draw-fag can draw me a sexy genie.

Please and thank you.
>>
I wish I knew what to wish for.
>>
>>79147784

You wish to be a faggot.

There! You are a faggot.
>>
File: Porunga.jpg (43 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
Porunga.jpg
43 KB, 600x459
>>79147576
Why not wish for the namekian dragonballs, then spend the second genie wish on speaking namekian?
>>
>>79147815
he didn't actually wish for that
you just gave him a free wish
>>
I wish everyone I knew felt the same way about me as I do them
Oh and I wish to be the most attractive guy in any room I am in
Oh and superspeed would be cool too
>>
File: image.png (28 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28 KB, 420x294
>>79145186
Just one.
>>
File: 1360870163992.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1360870163992.png
39 KB, 200x200
>>79147815

>implying that's a change from how he was beforehand
>>
File: Green with it.jpg (99 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
Green with it.jpg
99 KB, 500x344
>I wish to be a shapeshifter with perfect control over my powers.
>I wish that mankind will invent and implement technology by the end of the year to halt and reverse all environmental damage around the world
>I wish for humanity to prosper and expand out into space, forging peaceful relationships with any alien lifeforms it may encounter

Bam. I got one selfish wish TG fetish and two selfless ones, so I think that balances out the cosmic scale.
>>
>>79147733
Not him, but i think that was a metaphor.

> Select all images of a Business Front
What?
>>
>>79148164
As him, I think it's hilarious enough to work.
>>
>>79147900
Those two first wishes would be conflicting.

Everytime you are in a crowd, you instantly drool over EVERY straight female, and get very jealous of alot of straight men.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 970x582
>>79145875
>its not hard to get laid
>>
File: _relaxing.png (115 KB, 246x238) Image search: [Google]
_relaxing.png
115 KB, 246x238
I wish that everyone in the world were anthropomorphic animals, myself being an anthropomorphic mouse in particular

I wish the Great Schism never occurred and that Protestantism died out before the 17th Century

I wish WWI never happened and no war of its magnitude ever occurred since

I'm completely serious too, I would wish for these things if I had the chance
>>
I wish for a delicious sandwich that I can eat. I would also like a tasty pizza with my favorite toppings that I can eat. I also wish for a Diet Dr. Kelp.
>>
>>79145186
>write down a list of things I want to have or have done
>"I wish for you to grant me the things listed on this paper"
>still have two wishes left for whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>79146163
Jawohl, mein Kommandeur
>>
I'd wish for
>Hitler should've won
>To get a Stand
>Genie freedom
>>
>>79145186
>Standard rules apply
I wish they didn't.
>>
>>79145186

I wish I wasn't a procrastinator
I wish for a mechanical pencil that won't run out of lead

I'll wait on my third wish
>>
File: 213.png (13 KB, 287x181) Image search: [Google]
213.png
13 KB, 287x181
>>79145186
I wish that the rule only applies at the word "wish"
I wish that splork has the exact same meaning as wish
I wish for infinite splorks
>>
>>79145186
>1. Environment damage restores.
>2. People of this world can make fewer stupid mistakes.
>3. Become a ghost when I die, so I can do a lot of cool things, like, dating a cute ghost.
>>
>>
File: JHONNY (6).jpg (127 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JHONNY (6).jpg
127 KB, 400x400
I'd wish for

>people on /co/ stop shitposting
>caramel bacon ice cream
>2 more wishes
>having a lots of money
>Genie freedom
>>
Ignoring the "wish for more wishes" fags, let's break this down.

First wish is easy, all purpose time manipulation, going back or forward in time, starting and stopping time, you get it. Not only is this incredibly practical, it also allows you to go back on a wish you might regret without having to be a faggot that wishes for more wishes.

The other two wishes don't particularly matter really. With time freeze you can steal however much money you want and never get caught, so that's not a worry. You can even retroactively break other rules by going back in time to fix any relationship mistakes or save people who are going to die. It's ridiculous how overpowered it is. Your other wishes do not matter, you can set your genie free after one wish.
>>
1: I wish that I had the passion I had when I was younger.
2: I wish all of my friends were successful and happy.
3: (I can't make this wish because my passion is dead and I'm an alcoholic at this point)
>>
That's easy.

Shapeshifting powers.
A bottomless bag of weed and shrooms.
Genie you are free.
>>
1. To be effectively immortal, my death being something entirely at my own discretion, maybe with some sort of 'self destruct' sequence to enact.
2. To have access to a pocket dimension whose size/appearance is dependent upon my wants/needs, and whose entrance is something I can conjure at will, and from which I can exit to anywhere I desire as well.
3. Third wish gets saved for a rainy day, because with the first two at my disposal, there's not much else I couldn't attain on my own with enough time.
>>
I wish I could learn the answer to any question I think of, whether they have to do with past/future events, or regarding information that is near impossible to find with research (such as other people's thoughts.)

That's the only wish i really want, so the others would be that I want to have the ability to compose amazing music and the ability to dance excellently, and then I can dance to my own theme music as I dig up buried treasure and cure cancer.
>>
>>79145186
I wish I'd become accomplished regarding mental stability, (meaning free of depression, self-crippling hesitation and procrastination and able to pursue my goals fully and stop wasting time on pointless shit, all that. It'd also encompass being free of making retarded romantic choices out of fear and insecurity).

I wish for endless good fortune in trading (especially stocks), so my choices would always result in great profits (not so much the authorities would get suspicious) and I would never get shafted by my clients or accomplices.

I wish for the ability to heal, mind and body, both myself and others. This would encompass being able to keep myself looking (and being) young and fresh and healthy. It'd also encompass being able to sense tumors and such and sort of straighten the cells out. Not with a McGuffin artefact or anything, the power within me.

Something like that.
>>
1) I wish for immortality
2) I wish for the combined power of the infinity gauntlet.
3) I wish that my wishes cannot be undone
>>
>>79145186
I wish that the genie can't fuck me over with the Ol' "monkey's paw law" when i make a wish, no matter how stupid it is.

I wish that for ever negative thing to happen to has something twice as positive happen to me to balance out the negativity but with a positive boost.

I wish the genie freedom but only when it forgets about me.
>>
I wish that all Genies were free.
>Inb4 "YOU FOLL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"
>>
>>79151052
>FOLL
*FOOL
>>
File: 1452275719155.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452275719155.gif
2 MB, 500x500
1) That the the average IQ of human beings is now 140
2) The ability to become rapidly proficient in whatever I pursue
3) Set genie free
>>
What if I wished to always make the best decisions?
>>
I wish that mankind as a whole embraced the tenets of Pacifism.
I wish to have all of powers of Superman.
I wish for the Genie to be free.
>>
I wish the earth would fall into the sun.
>>
File: 1137cbTHUMB-god-man.jpg (237 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
1137cbTHUMB-god-man.jpg
237 KB, 600x336
>>79145186
I wish that none of my wishes can damage me in any way or turn me into something did I didn't intended to be.
I wish for the (per-retcon) Beyonder's powers
I wish for Mr Myxlplyx powers
>>
I wish that you will never be free
I wish that no one can reverse my wishes nor wish to reverse my wishes
Okay bye
>>
>>79145186
My wishes would not be /co/ related
My wishes would be /pol/ related
Many people would be shocked by my wishes
Probably best that I don't have a genie, or super powers. I would be a super villain.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.