[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which had the better intro? Which was the better show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8
File: daredevil-and-jessica-jones.jpg (113 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-and-jessica-jones.jpg
113 KB, 672x372
Which had the better intro?

Which was the better show?
>>
Jessica Jones

Daredevil
>>
>>79070889
Netflix fucked up royally not using Beautiful Crime
>>
Daredevil

Jessica Jones
>>
And remember, if you don't choose Jessica Jones, you're secretly a misogynist :^)
>>
>>79070889
>Better intro
Jessica Jones.
>Better show
Don't really think like that, both are good in different ways. JJ had better rhythm throughout the series than DD and DD had more riveting scenes that I connected to.

Did people pull this "I like 'x' better so 'y' is shit" for Arrow and Flash and Constantine?
Is this an autism thing?
>>
>>79070889

the music from the Daredevil intro was saying ''Daredevil, Daredevil, Daredevil, the man without fear.''

JJ is just noise
>>
>>79070889
Daredevil
Daredevil

both very good in both regards however
>>
>>79070962
I wish /pol/ would go strawman on /tv/ where they belong.
>>
DD for both, not even close.
>>
File: 9svBZ5H.png (63 KB, 643x499) Image search: [Google]
9svBZ5H.png
63 KB, 643x499
>>79071012
HIGHLY SUSPECT
I
G
H
L
Y

S
U
S
P
E
C
T
>>
>>79071147
>posting a picture of some random layman projecting makes my strawmanning okay and doesn't make it look like I have too much time on your hands sifting through the opinions of people as retarded as you at all
>>
>>79070889
>Which had the better intro

You meant the beginning of the show? Daredevil's made me cry and feel fucking hyped. JJ's made me cringe a bit.

>Which was the better show?
JJ. Easily. Trish >>>>> Foggy and Karen. Purple man was GOAT. Luke Cage is GOAT. With the characters and scenery it felt like it was actually set in a world opposed to 3 dark sets.
>>
DD had the better visual intro, JJ had the better music for the intro.
> Muh 80s have the god damn patent on guitar scores.
SUCK MY FUCKING DICK!

Up to Killgraves's escape from the old hospital the series was equal, but past that JJ started to meander and drag slightly in comparison making It the worse series.

JJ is still really great, while Daredevil is 95% perfection.
>>
By intro you mean first episode's right / opening scenes? Not MEANINGLESS opening graphics that no one cares about?
>>
>>79071254
>found the misogynist
>>
>>79071012
>>79071254
Are you the same person from the JJ season 2 thread? Did you just learn the word strawmanning today or something? Also, it looks like your posts are bait, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just too dumb to see the joke. That's still better than actually being such a sad being that you live your life trying to troll on 4chan in such an unfunny and obnoxious way.
>>
>>79070889
Jessica Jones had the better intro, Daredevil was the better show. Carrie-Ann Moss is still hot.
>>
>>79070987
>Did people pull this "I like 'x' better so 'y' is shit" for Arrow and Flash and Constantine?
Are those the only things in the world you know? Go take your ritalin, re-read your post and calm the fuck down with the assburgers.
>>
Daredevil's intro was better

Jessica Jones as a show was better in regards to most things except the fight scenes. But that's not in any way supposed to imply Daredevil wasn't good
>>
>>79071147
Jesus christ, just went to that guys twitter, the fuck is a goddamn manhating piece of shit, if he hates his gender so much how about he really commit and just cut his dick off or better yet kill his fat bearded sjw self.
>>
File: blrugh.png (149 KB, 317x291) Image search: [Google]
blrugh.png
149 KB, 317x291
>>79071147
I can't even shit in the woods without being a misogynist now?
>>
i definitely preferred the JJ intro, that guitar solo in particular was bitchin

DD was the better show tho
>>
>>79070931
WE FIGHT EVERY NIGHT FOR SOMETHING
>>
>>79073315
>shit in the woods

what are you, the fucking pope? just shit in the DESIGNATED shitting streets like a normal person
>>
>>79073522
WHEN THE SUN SETS WE'RE BOTH THE SAME
>>
>>79070889
Neither was good in any way

DD was more watchable, but all characters were insufferable idiots in both
>>
>>79070889
Daredevil
Daredevil
>>
>>79073540
But I don't identify as a male or female.
>>
>>79073522
which marvel netflix series would this song fit best as the opening intro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIFppHs7XKw
>>
>>79073562
HALF IN THE SHADOWS
>>
>>79070889
Daredevil

Daredevil

Come at me scrubs, I am ripped.

Although, I liked that David's Kilgrave more than Vincent's Kingpin. Both were absolutely amazing, but David made Jessica Jones.
>>
>>79070889
Daredevil
Daredevil. I'm hoping JJ gets better in season 2. It felt like it was hinting at some changes I think I'll like
>>
>>79073576
>DD was more watchable, but all characters were insufferable idiots in both
At least the main character in DD was really attractive

and to a homosexual gay man like me that's all that matters
>>
>>79074256
>and to a homosexual gay man like me
As opposed to a homosexual straight man
>>
>>79074371
you mean a heterosexual straight man
>>
>>79071147
Boy oh boy how low can Faraci go
>>
File: Cobra_movie_poster.jpg (132 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
Cobra_movie_poster.jpg
132 KB, 300x451
>>79073611
90s Xmen if they got the rights back and did a srandalone series set in the 90s

Or 90s Punisher if they did it kinda like Sylvester Stallone in the movie Cobra.

Would watch the shit out of either, multiple times.
>>
File: Crank Fastle.jpg (140 KB, 648x911) Image search: [Google]
Crank Fastle.jpg
140 KB, 648x911
>>79074618
>Or 90s Punisher if they did it kinda like Sylvester Stallone in the movie Cobra.

will an OC Donut Steel knock off do?
>>
File: one is the loneliest number.jpg (193 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
one is the loneliest number.jpg
193 KB, 1366x768
>>79070889
Daredevil
Daredevil
>>
>>79070889
>better intro
daredevil. jj had good visuals but the song was really bad up until the middle when the guitar picks up.
>better show
i think jj held my attention better. dd really only picked up the pace after the russians died, a few scenes aside.
>>
>>79075180
>the song was really bad up until the middle
>disliking Jazz
are you 14? But yeah, daredevil still had a better intro.
I liked both shows equally. Both aren't perfect, but both kept me entertained for different reasons. Fancy that!
>>
>>79070989
>the music from the Daredevil intro was saying ''Daredevil, Daredevil, Daredevil, the man without fear.''

god dammit
can't unhear
>>
All of you who said Jessica Jones is a good show need to be dragged out and shot.

Daredevil is okay at best. The tone was at least good, outside of Fogey scenes.
>>
>>79075509
They should've removed the fat sidekick and karen from the show, maybe it would have been better
>>
>>79075509
>need to be dragged out and shot
Alex is that you
>>
>>79075509
The opinion police are here, everybody scram!
>>
>>79075576
Who's this Alex guy?

I know I should lurk more, but I keep seeing the name mentioned in Jessica Jones threads. Presumably someone who hates JJ way beyond a reasonable degree?
>>
>>79071147
Am I supposed to know who this is?
>>
>>79075558
Are you a literal 12 year old
>>
>>79073611
Iron Fist
>>
>>79075626
New worldfilter turns A.N.O.N. into Alex.
>>
>>79075658
Not unless you're /pol/ or an SJW.
>>
>>79075687
Why?

It isn't an overused term like f.a.m. or t.b.h, it's just how people refer to each other on the site.
>>
>>79076029
Relax and have a little fun, Anon senpai.
>>
>>79076029
shits and/or giggles, Alex
>>
>>79075509
Yeah, Jessica Jones is some of the worst stuff I have sat down and watched in ages. The main character is a terrible person and the action is below mediocre.

I'm not even interested in how it ends.
>>
>>79075600
I objectively have better taste than you do.
>>
>>79076321
Prove it.
Favorite movie, book and album.
>>
>>79071147
What the fuck
>>
>>79074109
Tennany was literally only good thing in JJ
>>
>>79075626
A guy that's butthurt because mods delete his Steven Universe threads, so he dedicates his time to shitposting in live action threads and rages about "C-list characters".
>>
>>79075658
The glorious Devin 'Gamers are worse than ISIS' Faraci
>>
>>79071147

>show portrays all men as evil

>show turns their antagonist into a cardboard cutout

>she acts terribly at times, under or over acting against grain of the scene

JJ has some interesting moments but the show is literally misandry given form. Every single guy is evil in some way.

Cop is a killer, secret killer, and ten other kinds of bad things

Junkie is a secret spy working against her

Cage is a mindfucked plant who is also noble negro when he isn't busy fucking her over

and.. what other guy oh kg

the little part of his background that tried not to make him a one note villian..

"nope" he was a super bad guy rapist all along.
>>
Daredevil on both counts. I can't even remember Jessica Jones's intro. And while Daredevil is just a passable action show (I got the same vibes from it as I did from most '90s vigilante/fantasy shows), I found it more interesting than JJ, which was basically "Baby's First Noir Mystery". Can't believe people try to prop JJ as the better show because "it's so personal" - even garbo shows like Brimstone had a "personal" story, and that was a cape show in everything but branding. It just goes to show how low standards are for stuff like this.
>>
>>79074472
I feel that you don't know what a joke is
>>
>>79077201
It's like I'm on bizzaro tumblr.
Kudos on being a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>79071313

JJ feels like it should have been 8 episodes.

JJ also should have had Purpleman be fucking Purple and they shouldn't have had her Jewel costume show up just to make fun off it.
>>
Both were good, though I felt that Daredevil was better.

JJ got carried by Kilgrave a bit, I don't think they wrote the lead as well as they could have.

Oh, and Daredevil's villains were more interesting and multi-faceted despite not having any superpowers.
>>
>>79078171
>were more interesting and multi-faceted despite not having any superpowers.
>despite
Think this is true often enough that you should say 'in lieu of'.
>>
Daredevil was a fun action show with great action, endearing characters, the story is alright even if it starts dragging halfway through and it didn't waste my time.

JJ is just a fucking cesspit of a show that drags out a story for 10 hours when all it needs is 3 hours, the characters are pure cardboard cutouts, the protagonist is a huge asshole that I wouldn't care if she dropped dead and the villain is not really interesting in the slightest.
>>
>>79078090
>bizzaro tumblr
so a bizarro bizarro 4chan, then.
>>
>>79079240
In the past 2 or 3 years, sure. But I'm not new like you so I still get to complain about the faggotry.
>>
>>79074256
Yes, that fits into the watchability. The girl wasn't too shabby either.
>>
>>79079240
Wouldn't bizzaro tumblr just be Facebook?
>>
Both shows are overall great with a few issues here and there. Daredevil starts off amazing and slows down a bit before a decent finale. JJ starts off slower but has lots of "oh shit" moments in the second half.

Best side character: Wesley

Best relationship: JJ/Trish

Best scene: DD hallway

Best dead black guy: Ben
>>
>>79076436
>Favorite Movie
Goodfellas

>Book
Dune

>Album
Fulfillingness' First Finale
>>
>>79074490

A "Shit Faraci Says" would never be starved for content.

I regret not saving those Tweets(?) one of his neighbors sent out complaining about how hard it is having to live near him.
>>
File: 1380427859782.jpg (48 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1380427859782.jpg
48 KB, 320x400
>>79070889
>>79071147
>>79070962

I'm a misogynist, I liked Jessica Jones more than I thought I would.

To me it's Mom's Spaghetti. I actually hate Spaghetti but my mom makes it in such a way that I end up really liking it. Mom's Spaghetti is something you normally don't like but if done well enough, it becomes palatable. The exception.

Jessica Jones had a lot of elements I normally don't like, was way too feminist friendly for my liking, however it was well written, well ACTED for sure, and well produced enough to be enjoyable.

It's biggest weak point was the written and writing some of the characters to do things I think were out of left field or totally stupid of them. Also how violent it was, there was just a trail of dead and mangled bodies lining up in the show and half the time the characters were like "lol okay lets just chill on this rotting corpse for a while."

But overall it was like a B-/C+ show. Daredevil was an A+.
>>
>>79077201

this come's from the same board the circlejerks over cerebus

anyway

One of JJs main themes is overcoming your own personal flaws. Each of the characters, wether they're male or not, are deeply flawed. It is true that all of the male characters have been mind controlled by kilgrave to go after JJ, however this is due to the plot working out like that rather than any kind of hidden misandry.

Each of the male characters other than kilgrave are people. Some more flawed than others, but flawed nonetheless. Even kilgrave's a person, if not a monstrous one. Cage is probably one of the best "people" in the show, if not THE best, and him acting against his own will when taken over by kilgrave was just that; him acting against his own will. Doesn't mean he's in any way a bad person.
>>
>>79081436
*comes

>>79081426

>I'm a misogynist,

this is a meme right

right

and im pretty anti feminist
>>
>>79081426
did it make your knees weak, arms heavy?
>>
>>79080345

Trish is best girl for sure.She kind of saved the show for me because I get tired of Jess' tough girl bullshit. But Trish balances her out. She brings the feminine, nurturing, caring side to things.

Kilgrave was right, he choose the wrong sister.

>Oh, come one, it's Patsy!

I don't know why I laughed so much at that.
>>
>>79080981
>>Favorite Movie
>Goodfellas
>>Book
>Dune

Fedora-tier.

>>Album
>Fulfillingness' First Finale
Not bad.
>>
>>79070889
Overall I like Daredevil better but Tennat's Killgrave is the best thing from the Netflix series
>>
>>79081472

No? I just say I'm misogynist because I have no qualms being called one for whatever insignificant thing you're going to get called one over.

And in context of that post, I'm saying I'm anti-feminist "red pilled" or whatever and I still found Jessica Jones to enjoyable. I don't... let me views get in the way of creatively enjoying something. If that makes any sense. That's the point in saying it.
>>
Quit comparing apples and oranges.
>>
>>79081598
>

No? I just say I'm misogynist because I have no qualms being called one for whatever insignificant thing you're going to get called one over.

so you're not actually a misogynist? just making fun of tumblrinas? ok

>red pilled

lol
>>
>>79081650
simbly euphoric
>>
>>79081712

lol

>redpillers

>not the true fedora

nice meme, i guess whoever disagrees with you is a funny hat now

sorry im not going to treat women differently than men for literally no reason, or in some weird way to try and get sex out of them that doesnt actually work

woops
>>
>>79081598
There's a difference between hating SJWs and hating women\minorities in general, despite what people here would like you to believe, but you seem like you just like being antagonistic rather than having any sort of views as an individual so whatever.
>>
>>79081832
You're just as retarded, like someone who would show up on troper tails.
>>
>>79070889
I liked JJ's intro. Just wish it had something thematically to do with the actual show.

Daredevil because it doesn't have an idiot admitting to dumping a body to total strangers.
>>
>>79081955
what the fuck is that

also im really quite anti feminist, but just as much if not more so anti sexist

i have no problems with jokes or whatever the fuck, that's why i was clarifying to see if he was joking
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.