[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saturday night, the lights are dimmed and the wine is poured.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: eighth doctor's tardis 5.jpg (98 KB, 690x466) Image search: [Google]
eighth doctor's tardis 5.jpg
98 KB, 690x466
Saturday night, the lights are dimmed and the wine is poured. What series do you read?
>>
File: STK644356.jpg (279 KB, 630x904) Image search: [Google]
STK644356.jpg
279 KB, 630x904
>>79047872
Ironically, the wine is probably what helps with ignoring the Bendisspeak
>>
>>79047872
>willingly reading comics
I fucking hate comic books. It's all a bunch of stupid bullshit for nerds.
>>
I'm reading real books to be honest family.
>>
New mutants vol 1
I am planning to read issue 10-1200 tonight
>>
>>79047872
Usagi Yojimbo.

And what a great adventure I am having while drinking my sake <rice wine>.
>>
>lights are dimmed
>read

You fucking savage.
>>
Robinson's Starman. There will never be another DC run that long which isn't about a Justice Leaguer.
>>
>>79048523
>having bad eyes
>>
>>79048546
it saddens me that that is probably true
>>
>>79048563
Reading in the dark will make good eyes bad anon.
>>
>>79048546
>There will never be another DC run that long which isn't about a Justice Leaguer.
Good. C-list garbage shouldn't have its own book.
>>
>>79048639
B B B B A I T
>>
>>79048651
>opinions that aren't mine are bait
Starman fucking sucks. But go ahead, stay in denial because it makes you feel special. Filthy hipster.
>>
>>79049071
Are you implying that it is impossible to have a good comic that focuses on someone that isn't part of the big 7?
>>
>>79048596
>looking at things in the dark makes you blind

That's bullshit though, even when we talk bout tiny things like letters. Otherwise we would go more and more blind every time there is no strong light source. And we do not, even though nights take half of our lives.
>>
>>79049136
No. I'm outright stating it. If you're not A-list, you are filler that does not deserve focus. That is a simple fact that applies to both fiction and real life.
>>
>>79049278
>does not deserve focus
so Starman should be around but only so he can job to some villain and call in Superman to sort them out?
>>
>>79049350
Yes. Superman is a name people actually give a shit about. That's why he's the hero and Starman is just some poser in the background barely anyone has ever heard of.
>>
>>79049457
>barely anyone has ever heard of
so the measure of somethings worth is how well known they are.
so the Tripfags here on /co/ are the best posters and the rest of us shouldn't have threads and should only contribute to theirs in ways that make them look good
>>
>>79049563
>So the measure of somethings worth is how well known they are.
Yes. If you've ever done anything worthwhile, people would've heard of you by now.
>>
>>79049611
ok nice to know I have been posting with a troll for past 20 minutes. I'm out
>>
>>79048282
1-120? Or was the zero only accidentally added to the 120?
>>
File: bendis-dialogue.jpg (101 KB, 604x508) Image search: [Google]
bendis-dialogue.jpg
101 KB, 604x508
>>79047938
>Bendisspeak
might as well be reading a prose novel
>>
>>79052671
or, I should say, the screenplay for a David Mamet film
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.