[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually got the feeling that these two were legitimately friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: jessica-jones-trish.jpg (54 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
jessica-jones-trish.jpg
54 KB, 800x553
I actually got the feeling that these two were legitimately friends. I know the comics used (Captain) Marvel instead of Trish as Jessica's friend, but are there any comics or cartoons with female that protray a realistic close friendship?
>>
>>79047029
*with a female lead, whoops
>>
>>79047029
Female friendships are about as realistic as superheroes.

I'm not even baiting. Females lack the capacity to be friends with one another. Their "friends" are either people who benefit them or that they just haven't stabbed in the back yet. Women cannot have mutual respect or even truly care for one another. They are in constant competition with each other, even moreso than men.
>>
>>79047099
Kinda like how a straight guy cannot be friends with an attractive female. If you're close and not wanting to get into her pants, you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>79047099
So, no?
>>
>>79047099
Any evidence for that?
>>
>>79047237
You've obviously never met a female
>>
>>79047029
Literally Pepe and Stacey. I liked their chemistry too though. Fuck Trish is so god damn hot and seeing her as Hellcat... GOD DAMN that'd be the best shit MCU has ever done.
>>
>>79047295
i'm sure it's just a coincidence that you haven't either lol
>>
>>79047295
>I had one bad experience, so that means everyone's the same
>>
>>79047099
Friendship is the balance mutual benefit and selflessness. It's not impossible, just a hard feat to accomplish. My sister and her high school bff became so close that our mom had custody over her for awhile. Now that they're off & married with kids, her children call my mom their grandmother. Aside from the state distance, they seem to still have strong friendship. It depends on the people, I guess
>>
>>79047346
In the netflix series, she's deep and badass. I made the mistake of picking up that new comic. This is what I get for being a newfag.
>>
>>79047295
>calling them females
Get a load of this guy
>>
Fire and Ice from Justice league Internacional. Fire was the hot-headed and the sexy one who alway rushed into the battle while Ice was "the girl next door" type.
After Ice death, Fire personality changed a lot.
Gail simone who was a fan of this relantionship used in writing Oracle and Black Canary.
>>
>>79047099
>>79047295
>females

Try to meet a woman for once.
>>
>>79047099
Now this is bait!
>>
>>I hope Trish shows up more, I really liked her laugher away while trying to kick nuke's butt, even though she didn't quite manage it on her own. They needed 2 superpowered chicks for 1 superpowered dude. I liked it.
>>
>>79047029
Their relationship was the best part of this series
>>
>>79047029
I actually got the feeling that these two were MORE than friends if you know what I'm saying
>>
>>79048133
Yeah, they were sisters.
>>
I'm still disappointed there wasn't a cheesy late 80's/early 90's sitcom intro at some point for her Patsy show.
>>
File: sZlEZf9.gif (2 MB, 284x211) Image search: [Google]
sZlEZf9.gif
2 MB, 284x211
>>79048240
Incest, even better
>>
>>79047457
In 2016 live action is the only good capeshit.
>>
>>79048381
When it comes to Marvel, yes.
>>
>>79048133
You and me both.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.