[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT art you can't believe was actually published by a major
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (349 KB, 625x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349 KB, 625x960
ITT art you can't believe was actually published by a major comics publisher
>>
File: Best Wolverine cover ever.jpg (110 KB, 550x835) Image search: [Google]
Best Wolverine cover ever.jpg
110 KB, 550x835
>>79042238
that's just stylized
>>
>>79042238
That's really nice. Why dont you like it?
>>
>>79042289
>softball biceps

¿Por que?
>>
Yeah, I can't believe Marvel would let a great artist like Fiffe work on one of their books, rather than just use one of the dozen of tracers they have on payroll.
>>
>>79042381
this face is on the cover and you're looking at the biceps?
>>
>>79042238
Wasn't there a Thor comic where there was supposed to be a map of Asgard on the computer screen and all it said was "draw map of Asgard" in handwriting?
>>
>>79042289
The claws bug me. Also, Logan's "O face". It's like, he just discovered how cool his claws are.
>>
File: usg.jpg (261 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
usg.jpg
261 KB, 900x1366
>>
I have literally seen deviantart fetish comics with less horrendous modeling and posing.
>>
>>79042531
Is that Robbie Reyes?
>>
Every issue past number 2 of Nick Fury's Howling Commandos looked like major ass. To be fair, there was only six issues because of how ass it looked so it only had four issues of suckitude which is a shame because the first two issues were really promising.
>>
>>79042238
>this is bad
you have awful taste
>>
Fiffe got at least one Daredevil story out. 10/10
>>
>>79042637
AAAAAAAAAAAAH
WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS ACCEPTABLE
MY EYES
>>
>>79042238
What, because it's unusual or because you think it's bad? Because it's not bad.
>>
File: X-Factor 34 (Zone-Megan) pg03.jpg (904 KB, 1280x1986) Image search: [Google]
X-Factor 34 (Zone-Megan) pg03.jpg
904 KB, 1280x1986
>>79043504
The last time I was at the comic store's huge bargain bin shop, I picked up one of those to show to the clerk. He laughed his ass off.

I vote for Stroman, myself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.