[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm drunk and rewatching Frisky Dingo and now I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: welcome-to-youre-doom.jpg (54 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
welcome-to-youre-doom.jpg
54 KB, 600x400
I'm drunk and rewatching Frisky Dingo and now I want to talk about it (and any other Adam Reed shows). Don't drink and binge.

'Cause man, that is a dangerous combo.
>>
>>79041613
>I want to talk about it
Good luck. Every now and then someone tries to start a Frisky Dingo thread on /co/, but all it amounts to is about 10 posts of quotes before 404ing.

Pity bump.
>>
Just bought season two on dvd. Honestly one of the most underrated cartoons. Everyone I've shown it to has loved it.

I'm glad Archer is so successful, but it hurts that we'll never get a season three of based FD
>>
>>79042936
I like to call it lost wages!
>>
File: 96320140702102048.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
96320140702102048.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>79041613
Have another bump
This show is so much better than Archer.
>>
>>79042968
>I'm glad Archer is so successful
Well, with what it turned into, it might be a blessing that we only got 2 seasons of FD. It's practically perfect as is; we'll never have to sit through its own fall from grace. Shut up, X-tacles was fine.

>>79043012
Alright Wattley, you're doing it.
>>
>>79042968
Also forgot to mention that I was pleasantly surprised that the season one dvd comes with the "Welcome to you're DOOM" flyer. Just made of normal paper, but still a pretty cool little thing to include.
>>
I love this show, but recently watched Arrested Development. MAN did these guys like Arrested Development.
>>
>>79043220
Arrested Development's influence over all of these cult shows is somewhat understated. Just about every single comedy in this vein took notes from it.

Then again, watching some early episodes of Sealab shows that Reed was doing similar things before AD even came out.
>>
Harumph!
>>
Explain Frisky Dingo's humor. What about it made the dialogue so funny? Was is just absurdity or how casual is what made out to be. Either way any two characters talking to each other was always entertaining.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.