[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is retarded. I'm pretty sure WW has been in the vacuum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: stupid shit.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
stupid shit.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
This is retarded. I'm pretty sure WW has been in the vacuum of space already. Fuck this dumb Harley Quinn garbage.
>>
I know /co/ hates deadpool because of Way, but holy shit how can they not despise Harley Quinn, she is so much worse.
>>
>OP thinks chloroform/sleeping gas wasn't always Wondy's greatest weakness

FUCKING PLEB
>>
>>79037927
>Deadpool is le edgy reddite memester
>Harley is dindu nuffin waifu
>>
>>79037723
>I'm pretty sure WW has been in the vacuum of space already

There's a difference between breathing shit and being able to not breath.

Take hulk, hulk doesnt need to breath, but if he breaths a gas that he can't really process and he is not aware of it he will fall sleep too.
In this case diana was breathing and didn't stop doing it in time.
>>
>>79038132
>>Deadpool is le edgy reddite memester
Reditors actually try to defend deadpool here
>>Harley is dindu nuffin waifu
No one likes harley and when is posted the only question is "how bad was the last issue and if she looks hot", no one thinks it's good, it's not the same.

It's like injustice being shit, no ones gives a fuck.
>>
Boy I sure do love these daily butthurt threads.
>>
File: 1420616207180.png (963 KB, 800x4266) Image search: [Google]
1420616207180.png
963 KB, 800x4266
>quinndo nuffin threads
>>
File: 1451248649902.jpg (20 KB, 377x266) Image search: [Google]
1451248649902.jpg
20 KB, 377x266
>>79038171

So all it takes to kill WW is an odorless toxic gas?
>>
>>79039009
Let me tell you a little secret.

All it takes to kill Batman is a bullet.
>>
>>79039009
>So all it takes to kill WW is an odorless toxic gas?

that works in pretty much every character with a human anatomy. You can also kill the flash while he sleeps with a knife. Thor can die if he chockes with a pice of Chicken and he wasnt prepared for it.
>>
>>79039130
Maybe if you had said rock, I'd believe you.

>>79039207
Flash has flash senses though. Least Wally did that allowed him to go super speed soon as something penetrated him.

I now want to see a Marvel ruins two where characters die in the most mundane ways.
>>
>>79039833
>Least Wally did that allowed him to go super speed soon as something penetrated him.

You are thinking about the bullet in the cinema?
>>
>>79038208
>Reditors actually try to defend deadpool here
The good the bad and the ugly.
>>
>>79037723
What the fuck
Harley wank has become more powerful than Batwank?
>>
>>79040059
>The good the bad and the ugly.
Arguably one of the best and most influential westerns ever made. From the characters to the film's score, there is very little not to love.
>>
>>79039207
Thor does not need to breathe you fucking casual
Wonder Woman does not need to either
Fuck off with yojr wikipedia bullshit
>>
>>79038208
>meme: the post
I do not disagree with certain points but the way you phrase all that, damn kid, I hope your dad gives you back your xbox so you don't have to post here, or never at all because you need to stop writing like a retard.
>>
>>79037927
>>79038132
>>79038208
Conner & Palmiotti is to Harley what Daniel Way was to Deadpool. Simple as that, the only Harley that /co/ likes is Injustice Harley and BTAS Harley
>>
>>79038208
>Deadpool is just a meme character
Wow
>>
>>79039130
So? Batman is human WW is a god
>>
>>79040205
Harley is fine in New Suicide Squad.
>>
>>79040205
It's weird how they did a great job with PG.
>>
>>79037927
I agree, but Harley has tits. If Deadpool was a woman it would be completely different.
>>
>>79037723

My favorite part about this comic is while Harley was putting WW into the tub and switching out the clothes, she takes of WW's boots and thinks, "Mmm I wonder what they taste like." And then the next scene she is like mid-lick and then an explosion happens and she finishes switching and runs off. Fetish fuel to the max.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.