[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venture Bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: venture_bros_001.jpg (172 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
venture_bros_001.jpg
172 KB, 1000x750
Is Venture Bros underrated?
>>
File: 1419180184633.jpg (62 KB, 641x960) Image search: [Google]
1419180184633.jpg
62 KB, 641x960
Kinda.
I've seem more people talking about it in the last 3 months than in 10 years.
Give it some time and Venture Bros will be popular as hell.
>>
>>79037170
By whom? /co/? Or everyone else?

Like half the people I work with quote Rick and Morty non stop, but none of them really watch The Venture Bros. I guess the fact that it takes years and years between seasons really inhibits it's draw. Only the die-hard fans have the patience to keep tabs on it.
>>
>>79037170
It's one of the most well regarded shows on here. I think the huge breaks between air dates are the reason why it isn't discussed consistently, plus the fact that /co/ rarely discusses things that everyone considers good.

Actually, now that I think about it, didn't All This and Gargantua-2 get a sticky when it was aired?
>>
Did they ever say how ventures dad died?
>>
>>79037170
it's pretty boring ffam
>>
>underrated
By who[m]?

Critics love it.

Its fans love it.

General audiences don't know it exists.
>>
Bring back murderfuck eye-twitch Brock. My favorite thing from the early seasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khyzj5toqwA
>>
>>79037370
No, but they kind of implied that Kano killed him.
>>
The moment it stopped being underrated /co/ would shitpost it into the ground
>>
>>79037170
No, it's overrated. The hype for the show died due to the long breaks between seasons.
>>
It's rated just about right.

It'd be overrated if it had a regular release schedule.
But the 2+ years between seasons allows people to cool off and prevents obsessive generals
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.