[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Utter garbage that nobody likes >Cleveland show >Post-cancellation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: animation-domination.jpg (141 KB, 1233x539) Image search: [Google]
animation-domination.jpg
141 KB, 1233x539
ITT: Utter garbage that nobody likes

>Cleveland show
>Post-cancellation Family guy
>Post-season 10 Simpsons
>>
File: steven-universe-01.jpg (77 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
steven-universe-01.jpg
77 KB, 600x450
>>
>>79033922
Golan the Insatiable that aren't just the ADHD shorts. So basically anything from Fox
>>
File: 1427004034484.jpg (94 KB, 470x611) Image search: [Google]
1427004034484.jpg
94 KB, 470x611
>>79033948
But this has a gigantic /co/ fanbase
>>
>>79034035
OP meant to say "utter garbage that nobody with good taste likes"
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 650x650
>>79033948
>tfw it's my favorite show
>>
>>79034069
as a fan, I can agree with this
>>
File: Bait.jpg (16 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
16 KB, 308x308
>>79033948
It's okay if you don't like it anon, everyone has different tastes
>>
>>79036367

Found the /sug/ fag.
>>
>>79033922
I like post cancellation family guy.
Its not too good, but i still get laughsout of it every episode. Post cancellation fg is miles better than season 15+ Simpsons
>>
>>79038100

Why is it that when a fat woman hears something they do not like on /co/ they claim it's bait. You people are so hated you faggots had to be sent to /trash/. Do you still have yet to get the fucking message that you are hated?

Speaking of that here's the link to your home.

>>>/trash/986774
>>
>>79038217
>>79038111
>>79034069
This kid is trying too hard. Apply yourself and come back once you can actually make an argument.
>>
>>79038112
I despise post-cancelation Family Guy, but yea, it has some decent jokes here and there. I think part of it is that it's easy to forget that Family Guy has been uncancelled for, what, ten years now? That's enough time for the writers to change hands and for the show to go through all kinds of changes in quality. So I think everyone remembers modern Family Guy as the 2-3 seasons where it was completely fucking unwatchable garbage. I think the writers/production team heard the criticism tho and have since improved. Now it's merely passable, sometimes good, but obviously not what it once was.

>>79033948

I like it it a lot. What's nice about Steven is that it really is Sugar's personal project. She finds ways to fit in everything that she likes, especially homages to the magical girl shows she probably grew up watching. It's also super-obvious watching the show that Rebecca is "from tumblr," so the show is full of fat people and minorities for diversity's sake alone. So I can see how it would rub a lot of people the wrong way. The show is super-specific to one person's tastes, catering especially to its creator.

I personally really dig those kinds of projects. Really eccentric stuff that a real sense of authorship, as opposed to stuff that's clearly made by 2,000-some people designed to cater to as broad a demographic as possible.
>>
>>79038320

>This kid is trying too hard

How a I trying too hard? You have a show wit an ugly artstyle that copies bad anime with a gay rock twist and it is widely known of having a bad girly fanbase. You people are so awful that mods literally kicked you out. Elaborate to me in anyway how none of these things are not true.
>>
File: otter.png (397 KB, 468x854) Image search: [Google]
otter.png
397 KB, 468x854
>>79038510
>I personally really dig those kinds of projects. Really eccentric stuff that a real sense of authorship, as opposed to stuff that's clearly made by 2,000-some people designed to cater to as broad a demographic as possible.
Damn fucking straight. The mark of a good creator is to always make what they want to make, and fuck anyone who tells them they shouldn't. This goes as much for Sugar as it does for say, Manara. People who whine about things because they're not for them should just stop consuming media they don't enjoy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.