[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who remembers Bob and Margaret? this show was comfy despite the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: BM017_SA_01_big.jpg (92 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
BM017_SA_01_big.jpg
92 KB, 550x412
Who remembers Bob and Margaret? this show was comfy despite the nudity, swearing and Canadians
>>
>>79030918
What was it about?
>>
>>79031273
judging from the noses, tumblr.
>>
>>79030918
>Despite
wtf makes you comfy then?
>canadians
... it wasn't british? it was pretty damn british
>>
>>79031273
A white couple and their white run of the mill problems and joys.
Yeah. I think comfy is a good word for it.
>>
>>79031738
there were Canadians in the show? Also they moved to Canada?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 249x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 249x228
>>79031637
Damn son.
>>
File: comfy.png (386 KB, 570x366) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
386 KB, 570x366
>the episode where Bob and Margaret went on vacation and a terrorist dressed as a nun hijacked the plane and blew the flight attendant's head literally off, spewing blood, guts and hot airplane food everywhere
>at the same time the pet hotel they put their dogs in is run by a fat nerdy Norman Bates-like character, except instead of his dead mother's corpse it's a giant ragdoll dressed like his mom
>episode included Bob and Margaret on a nude beach
>episode ended with Norman Bates character playing an automatic tune on his keyboard and dancing in his chair in a room lit by a candelabra
>>
>>79031738
British/Canadian co-production.
>>
Reminder that Muten-Roshi had a Bob & Margaret book which he taught Goku to read with.
Majin Buu also used this book to learn about the birds and the bees, and created an Eve for himself and then ultimately an entire Majin race.
This is canon
>>
>>79030918
>comfy
>>79031738
>comfy

Fuck you.
>>
>>79033039
comfy
>>
>>79031965
Are you stating something or asking something?
>>
>>79032504
cool
>>
>>79030918
Just because it was on O Canada doesn't mean it was Canadian (just produced/co-produced by the CBC.)
>>
>>79031738
It was a joint effort between British and Canada.
The Canadian side forced them to relocate the cast to Canada in the last season so that the show would count more for Can-con.
>>
>>79033339
it's a vague reference to the episode where Bob's Canadian relatives visit and they keep ending sentences like this? like they're asking questions?
>>
>>79033427
>>79031965
>>
I used to watch that show when I lived in Calgary AB. I can't remember if Dr.Katz or The Critic used to come on right after.

>>79033671
Lol.. that upward inflection.
>>
>>79030918
Used to watch it on 4od when I was trying to get to sleep and needed something boring. 4/10
>>
>>79031637
dude tumblr hadn't even been established when this first came out
>>
>>79030918
>despite the nudity
Get off my planet, you knob.

I hate how the kneejerk response to my comment is the idea that I get off on the nudity.

I merely don't get annoyed by it.
>>
>>79033039
Am I missing something?
>>
File: animefans.jpg (36 KB, 256x368) Image search: [Google]
animefans.jpg
36 KB, 256x368
It was an actual adult cartoon about adult relationships and adult problems, so obviously it wouldn't get popular.
>>
>>79036423
"comfy" is getting overused, like "epic"
>>
the show was partially adapted off of a Canadian man and his British wife's student film
>>
YEAH I USED TO WATCH THIS!
I LIKED IT!
I REMEMBER NOT LIKING THAT BOB'S VOICE CHANGED THO
>>
>>79030918
This looks like the whitest shit.

I'm glad that corner of the industry is finally dying.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.