[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK! Post your favorite king of the hill episode and why it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1328149088792.gif (954 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1328149088792.gif
954 KB, 400x300
QUICK! Post your favorite king of the hill episode and why it's you're favorite
>>
That episode where Peggy stays with the Mexican action film star because she gets utterly blown the fuck out at the end
>>
The episode where Hank was unwittingly taking Male enhancement drugs.

Peggy was a bitch and Dale got BTFO by Hank and the bull running was something exciting.

Overall a very satisfactory episode.
>>
Dinner's ready. Where's Grandpa?
>>
>>79027818
>You can just leave the wontons on the porch. Xie xie choi chow chang.
>>
>>79027818
>That episode where hank buys crack cocaine.
>>
>Why do you keep calling me BILL?
>>
I personally liked the one where Peggy starts teaching the cheerleaders because it had some funny jokes and a memorable 'zen story'-like ending.
>>
File: 92864.png (116 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
92864.png
116 KB, 320x240
Dog Dale Afternoon (aka guys steal Dale's new mower and make him think it's a conspiracy)

Funny, does something interesting with the concept of Dale being a paranoid nut who probably would draw the attention of cops etc. IRL (even in episodes focused on him it's usually just treated as a quirk/joke), gets pretty intense, and has a satisfying ending.
>>
Who Megalodale here? one of the best Dale episodes.

"It's the mongoose! He's headed for my trip wires. Hit the deck!"
"Well, that's the calculated risk you take when you release a mongoose."

"Ah, when I signed the contract to be the MegaloMart spokesman I didn't read it carefully.
I have to be at every store opening and they open I haven't had time to record or tour or give my old lady any slow, sweet loving in years."

"Dale: But what about the droppings? There were droppings all over the place.
Chuck: (sinister chuckling) Make those Megalo chumps pick'em up! "

"Musak just Musak"
>>
>>79028995
this was definitely top 5
>>
For Comedy
>Ho Yeah!
>Soldier of Misfortune
>The Witches of East Arlen
>A Fire Fighting We Will Go
>Bobby Goes Nuts

Feels
>Twas the Nut Before Christmas
>I Don't Wanna Wait
>Aisle 8A

Drama/Storytelling
>High Anixety Parts 1&2
>Turning Japanese
>>
File: 92854.png (81 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
92854.png
81 KB, 320x240
A firefighting we will go is pretty damn underrated
>>
>>79029609
nigga that's in everyone's top 10 at least
>>
>>79029609

All of them are so unbelievably stupid they fucked everything up
>>
Mr Quarters

Pretty much sums up how the world works; the Bucks and Kahns will prosper off the efforts of others, while the ones doing the work labour under the delusion of meritocracy and idealized responsibility. Shove that golden goose nonsense right back up where the golden eggs come from, I tell you what.

Also the one where Hank wears butt implants to race lawnmowers. And the lawnmower focus group one. And the one where Dale lets lawn-destroying pests out on Hank's lawn out of spite and it ruins Hank's efforts and investments in the fancy lawn he values for some stupid provincial home-owner reason.
>>
File: KotHS1E120015[1].jpg (33 KB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
KotHS1E120015[1].jpg
33 KB, 352x264
The one with the head.
>>
The one where bobby becomes an uncle
>>
The Ren Fair.
"I MUST WARN THE FUTURE"
>>
>>79029055
>Soldier of Misfortune

Probably one of the best ones, even though it's a "Dale episode" it has a lot of great jokes with the other characters too.

>Mad Dog comes in and sees Hank's face in Boomhaur's crotch
>"It's not what it looks like! I was just dialing for help"
>>
>that episode when Bobby is tricked into making meth for the science fair
>>
The one where Hank gets new neighbors.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YEJcR0-EE
>>
>>79033232
They actually got away with getting away with saying Pig Fucker on that episode in it's initial airing. Well, when they say 'Pig Farmer' they bleeped out farmer, implying it anyway. I really wish I could have seen that episode's premiere.
>>
>>79033399
I've always wondered if that was true or not or if it's just a rumor someone made up for kicks, because I've never seen a recording of it or anyone else who claims to have seen the initial airing besides whoever added it to Wikipedia.

I think I even did see that episode when it first aired and I definitely don't remember that at all, though to be fair I wasn't a big watcher of the show then and it could've been a Sunday rerun.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.