[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they made a movie about Venom which version would you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: venom.jpg (37 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
37 KB, 625x417
If they made a movie about Venom which version would you want to see and why? Also Symbiote thread.
>>
The good one.

none of them
>>
>>79026209
Venom has never been a good character.
>>
>>79026209
I don't even know if it was OC, but the symbiote storyline from Spectacular Spiderman was a good one. Obviously just as a spidey villain, not a main character, that's idiotic.
>>
Ultimate Spiderman version. There's he's just a monster.

I always felt that Venom was always better at just being a scary monster than a character
>>
Carnage

Any Venom film adaptation would be compared to Raimi's, for better or worse
>>
>>79026209
Girl Venom
>>
>>79026209

Lethal Protector Eddie without going into edge mode or having him lose his memory near the end and becoming a random killer like they did just before removing his suit because they didn't know what the fuck to do with him
>>
Lethal Protector, obviously.
>>
>>79026209
It should be a silent movie about the symbiote and how it only wanted it's one true love, did and then was betrayed by him
>>
All of them. Eddie starts off as Venom but loses it and it spreads to Mac. Then Mac gets into a fight with Cletus and carnage shows up. Eddie then tries to fight Mac and half of it goes to him and the other half Mac due to being torn from deciding. He takes it to a doctor and fucks around with it and some of it get on Flash and he gets Agent Venom'd and Eddie becomes Anti-Venom. They team up with Spiderman to fight regular Venom and Carnage. At the end all the symbiote blows up and only a tiny bit of it , composed of all 4 forms turns into a brown sludge that clings to a random passerby turning them into Toxin.

Yeah I know, greatest fan fic ever right?
>>
>>79026209
Don't ever make a movie about a comic book character that is himself all about another character, unless they're co-stars.
>>
>>79026518
no
>>
All three, first movie is about Brock, Titled Venom: Leathal Protector, second one is about Mac titled Venom: The Sinister Spider-Man, and the last movie is about Flash called Agent Venom.
>>
>>79026318
I have to disagree. I thought Ultimate Venom was pretty weak. He didn't even have a spider on his chest. However, the ultimate Venom that Miles fight was pretty cool since there was a mystery to him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.