[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Zemo in Civil War when they're only using his name?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Baron_zemo.jpg (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Baron_zemo.jpg
29 KB, 400x300
Why is Zemo in Civil War when they're only using his name? Why not just make an original character, or use some obscure character from Secret Captain SHIELD Invasion or some bullshit?
>>
>>79026193
Because he is in the movie, they just decided not to use his faggoty mask
>>
>>79026243
stop liking what i don't like
>>
>>79026193
How is he going to drink that wine with that sock covering his head?
>>
>>79026243
They've come out and said they're not taking from the comic book mythology
>>
>>79026419
he's a hydra leader with a hard on for Cap, that's all they need to role with
>>
I had literally forgot he was going to be in it until just now. holy fuck. do you think we'll see him in any of the trailers?
>>
>>79026362
He pours the wine onto the fabric and sucks it out through the other side.
>>
Because comic fans overreact to every little cameo ever. True of both big two fanboys, btw, just look at how people react to shit like Captain Boomerang on Flash/Arrow.
>>
>>79026616
CW fans aren't people
>>
>>79026616
Seems like it's mostly casuals and /tv/ fags who "get hype" about every reference.
>>
Because set up?
>>
They aren't talking about him because they want him to be a background villian, someone audiences won't expect to be the big bad or the guy responsible for everything happening
>>
>>79026771
>>79026616
not appreciating shit like them mimicking the flash of 2 worlds comic cover in season 2 episode 2
>>
Zemo probably has many aliases...Citizen V might be a Sokovian activist, for example.
>>
>>79028664
Why not just make new characters instead of cannibalizing characters like Zemo and ruining them?
>>
>>79028700
Because some other faggot on the internet (probably you in an alternate universe) "why didnt they just make this character Zemo? He's practically the same" like you shitholes did with Rob Redford not being Red Skull. They didn't do it. Who cares why? The points moot. Go fuck yourself.
>>
I find it offensive they are having a nazi in the movie. Those people are best left dead and hated in the past where they belong.
>>
>>79030610
I care. Zemo is one of the best villains Marvel has and he deserves better
>>
>>79028700
Because people like you bitch about missed opportunities for comic book character instead.
>>
>>79031262
Are they really that driven by people being mad on the Internet?
>>
>>79031007
But he's not a Nazi anon, he is Hydra :^)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.