[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rachel Alves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Rachel_Alves_003.jpg (106 KB, 630x1078) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_Alves_003.jpg
106 KB, 630x1078
Thoughts on this would be Punisher?
>>
I only came across her through Waid's Daredevil. She was a pretty good partner for the Punisher at first. Does she have a codename or just go by Alves?
>>
I'd read an ongoing with her.
>>
Wait, I thought her name was Cole?
>>
>>79022282
Cole-Alves. She's specific about the fact that she was married, since her husband and family got gunned down at the wedding reception.
>>
>>79022352
She took her husband's name.
>>
>>79021618

Really liked her. Too bad they swept her under the rug and brought Frank back immediately.
>>
OP here, would you have liked if she stuck around or if she set up shop in a different state and continued the mission?
>>
>>79023472
Either or. But striking out to another area outside of New York would have been good.
>>
>>79021618
Should have stuck around more. Usually Punisher is terrible shite but Rucka made it good and not some Ennis edgy tripe.
>>
File: NewCostume_Punisher_Rachel.jpg (139 KB, 843x403) Image search: [Google]
NewCostume_Punisher_Rachel.jpg
139 KB, 843x403
Should have been given a one-shot or annual or something that showed her punishing on her own in Hollywood.

Going by Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Cole-Alves) she showed up in the last series and a game, so it looks like she's not totally forgotten.
>>
File: Spidey You Shit.jpg (838 KB, 1865x1280) Image search: [Google]
Spidey You Shit.jpg
838 KB, 1865x1280
>>79021618
>>
>>79021618
I would like to see forgotten characters turn up elsewhere in seemingly mundane capacities.
She could set up a liquor store in hopes of gunning down robbers with some regularity.
>>
>>79021618
Not bad. Could be worse. Could have been Microchip. I don't think anyone liked Microchip.
>>
What volume does she show up in?
I've been wanting to read her story.
>>
>>79025686
the one written by Rucka
>>
I always thought her origin story was pretty funny. It's even more extreme than Frank's, for one (her dream husband and literally everyone she knows gunned down at her own wedding). Luckily though, Frank Castle is there to teach her a healthy coping mechanism!
>>
File: the-punisher-war-journal-75.jpg (241 KB, 600x937) Image search: [Google]
the-punisher-war-journal-75.jpg
241 KB, 600x937
>>79021618
Lynn Michaels was a vastly superior character.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.