[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pocket Protectors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: r1101854_13295925.jpg (28 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
r1101854_13295925.jpg
28 KB, 340x255
This show must gain worldwide recognition and be ponyfied. Produced by the New Zealand based Mukpuddy Animation, who previously brought you Sparkle Friends.
>>
No one cares about your shitty, generic looking cartoon, dude.
>>
>>79019372
I didn't make it let alone own it so fuck it.
>>
>>79019290
See you moved on from Gerry Anderson there bruv.
>>
>>79019290
Why do you want everything to be ponyfied? If brony, >>/mlp/
>>
I'm too embarrassed to show my pensona.
>>
>>79019290
Didn't your last thread get pruned because you used the word pony?
>>
File: 1452750729106.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452750729106.gif
993 KB, 250x250
Great thread, OP, now I really wanna watch whatever the fuck this is.
>>
>>79019290
Can you even introduce what this is or shall we just sit around and call each other faggot?
Give me one good reason to read a Wikipedia page of this.
>>
>"Hey guys we needa come up with a new cartoon, any ideas?"
>"I don't fuckin know how about a show about..."
>looks around desk
>"... Office supplies... But make them look like rejected Pokemon. Is that good enough?"
>"Whatever, that's fine."
>>
>>79020290
When Ollie is given a pocket protector full of old fashioned stationery by his Dad, the last thing he expected was for them to transform into tiny robots, known as the Pocket Protectors, intent on guiding Ollie through "tough times". The only problem is... the Pocket Protectors make Ollie's life more difficult than it already was... thanks to them being completely delusional.
>>
>ponified
>show is three years old
>nigger main character
absolute garbage
>>
>>79020829
Ollie is a New Zealand Maori.
>>
File: birdthink.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
birdthink.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
>>79020729
... OK, that sounds fucking retarded.
So it's basically Fairly Odd Parents, but with office supplies.
>>
>>79020025
I don't want the obscure and long forgotten to fade out of existence, especially from Australia.
>>
>>79020919
Still the show looks like garbage, besides, why discussing something that aired back in 2012?
>>
>>79021046
I was too naive about the internet back then. I first watched that show in 2013.
>>
>>79020729
Is it out yet, or what, because if not I have a good idea for the pilot they can use.
>Ollie is sitting in his bedroom
>dad comes in
>"Hey son, I know school's been hard so lemme give you a little present to help."
>hands him stationary set
>Ollie gives a confused "Thank you?"
>dad exits
>Ollie puts the stationary set in his nightstand drawer to never use it as it collects dust
>roll credits
>>
>>79021031
But still, if you want it ponyfied, go to /mlp/ Otherwise, create a obscure cartoon thread without the word pony.
>>
>>79021157
Well then, any place where to watch this? I'll go with rule of three
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.