[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WALLY CONFIRMED FOR EDGY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Wally West.jpg (118 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Wally West.jpg
118 KB, 800x533
It's over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQeDhEjFtK4
>>
>>79017848
He cracked a joke, I thought that's what you whiners wanted.
>>
>>79017848
Black people always abandon their sons.
>>
>>79017848
I have yet to see him do anything really unWally-like.

If New 52 Wally had been like pre-Flashpoint Wally but black, I would've been fine with the change. But then just made him a stereotype. I hope this show avoids that.
>>
Cheeky

seriously why do you guys bitch so much when every character doesn't suck the others dick immediately?
>>
>>79017954
Joe didn't know he had him.
>>
>>79017988
Nobody likes dicks. Wally is already said to be kind of a dick to Joe and Iris, and then there's the street racing subplot.
>>
>>79017995
That's what he wants you to believe.
>>
>>79017848
That's not Wally. Wally isn't some dindu nigger filth.
>>
>>79018037
>Wally is already said to be kind of a dick to Joe and Iris

Its almost like a plot point that he's meeting a family that never knew he existed. Lets just have him come in and there be no tension whatsoever. That would be utterly pointless.
>>
>>79017848
That's not Wally, that's the Human Touch from FANT4STIC.
>>
File: 1449865296098.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449865296098.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>79018110
>my mom was a crack addicted cunt
>so I'll be a shitlord to my dad
Fuck. You.
>>
>>79018199
Guys got a point. Its not like Joe abandoned him or they actively want something from him. He decided to come in their lives. So for him to be a complete dick is somewhat unwarranted
>>
>No more Cold 'till Season 3

It hurts.
>>
love it, people forget early Wally was dumb, rash, and could be a dick
>>
>>79018804
He's showing up in his own fucking spinoff where he's going to be in practically every episode and do cool shit, that is goddamn amazing.
>>
>>79017995
Mhmm
>>
>>79017848
Is it just me or is Youtube completely broken?
>>
>>79018199
Joe could have easily checked up on her too see if she really got clean. And maybe tell Iris the truth so she can make the desicion on wheter to reconnect with her mom on her own way before she started dying.
Her mom looked up Iris why couldnt joe do the same?
>>
>>79017848
I don't care. We still have Joe and that's all that matters.
>>
>>79019253
Not just you?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.