[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever After High / Monster High
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nmii0ewimd1rp4pkbo1_500.jpg (127 KB, 495x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmii0ewimd1rp4pkbo1_500.jpg
127 KB, 495x750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xisZBVr4wfw

Oh, poor Apple she just wanted Raven all to herself.
>>
File: local.jpg (106 KB, 540x581) Image search: [Google]
local.jpg
106 KB, 540x581
>>79011819
She really did it.. She ACTUALLY risked EVERY LIFE on the planet just for.. forbidden love!! I didn't Kikoho myself half to DEATH so he could get drink from Raven's well!!
>>
>>79012068
Please explain i don't have netflix.
>>
not a single thread without Rapple-shippers,
goddamn it

>I am not my mother, my destiny is mine
But Apple! You're a royal, you can't say stuff like that!
>>
>>79012776
could be worse, could be dexter/raven shipper. that pairing is almost as boring as Ashlynn/Hunter.
>>
>>79012662
https://youtu.be/zB0dHXhaqqY?t=340
>>
>>79012816
I like those pairs,
fight me bitch
I got canon behind me
>>
>>79011819

>And doubt leaves room for the worm to get into the apple!

You are old enough to be her mother, Evil Queen, that's not a great turn of phrase.

>>79012930

>I like Dexter/Raven

...What about it, specifically?

Dexter's inability to dress himself without looking like he walked through a color-blind hipster's clothesline?

His inability to complete a coherent thought?
>>
>>79012930
Ha, next you will say you ship Daring/Apple

>>79013024
Its okay the heavy innuendo is just as bad or worse when The Evil Queen changes her age
>>
>>79013212
I just don't like Rapple and can't see why people ship it
I feel like looking at teh TF-fandom with Jazz and Prowl;
just- why?

>I kind of like DarLing/Apple though

I wonder how far you can bent the rules of the story
some in EAH sure are trying to twist them a little:
>Duchess at least thinks about playing with that idea
>>
>>79011819

Hm.

Is that meant to indicate she gave in and broke the mirror, or was she going "FUCK YOU I'LL FIGURE THIS OUT MYSELF" and broke the mirror by accident while trying to give the queen the finger?

Keikaku doori for Mira either way, but I'll admit it was pretty clever to take advantage of an issue Raven never helped Apple get over (everyone pressuring her to be EXACTLY like her mom in every way since she was a baby) to get her mad enough to make a poor decision in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>79011819
so...do we just not talk about Monster High anymore?
>>
>>79014723

Not as much has been going on with MH recently, from what I understand.
>>
>>79014723
EAH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MH
>>
>>79014723
>monster high
>talking
we fap
>>
>>79012776
>>79012930
Listen it's gotta have pairs. But literally anyone. Anyone is better than dexter for raven. Mira would be better for raven than dexter. Apple is just the most obvious choice because apple is thirsty for ravens apples.
>>
>>79014723
EAH has an actual plot to their movies, MH is just "what craaaaAAAAaaazy adventure will they go on next?!"
>>
>>79011819

Hm. She actually mentioned Snow White. Apple's mom hasn't come up too often in the animation so far.

I think she's supposed to appear for the first time in this special, too. It'll be interesting to see Apple and Raven interacting with their moms.

And what Evil Queen and Snow White's dynamic was/is like.
>>
>>79016342
She's confirmed to show up in Dragon Games along with Farrah, might see Justine as well.
>>
>>79016342

>Apple and Raven had Apple pushing for frenemies before realizing she liked being friends with Raven
>Mira is legitimately mean to Snow but Snow deflects it with classic disney princess charm, to Mira's profound annoyance.
>Snow finds Apple and Raven's closeness endearing while Mira does not like how often her baby bird holds hands with Apple one little bit.
>>
>>79016441
Thats pretty cute
>>
>>79016441

Combined with Raven's contrarian nature and issues with authority...

>"Young lady, what do you think you're doing?"
>Raven glared over her shoulder at her mother.
>"Taking Apple somewhere else so we don't have to listen to you trying to pick a fight with her mom."
>"Why are you holding hands? She's your nemesis, for grimm's sake, not your little sister! Let go of that hand right now!" Mira huffed. Apple winced, recognizing the expression on Raven's face. She had that "challenge authority" look again.
>Apple and Snow both watched in silent shock, pale cheeks reddening ever so slightly, as Raven very slowly and deliberately intertwined her fingers with Apple's, staring at her mother all the while.
>When she was done, Apple was not entirely sure she was capable of removing her hand from Raven's grip if she needed to, and Mira had developed a rather alarming twitch in her left eye.
>Just in case the ten intimately locked fingers hadn't effectively conveyed the message as she led Apple away, Raven made things perfectly clear with one additional finger on her free hand.
>>
>>79014769
no argument here.
>>
EAH is arguably more dangerous than MH

I mean, what was the most dangerous that Monster High faced? 13 wishes? And who caused the problem in the first place? Milton Grimm
>>
>>79019094
>pale cheeks reddening ever so slightly, as Raven very slowly and deliberately intertwined her fingers with Apple's

Whelp, I blew my load, way to lewd for me
>>
File: 1366849719642.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1366849719642.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>79022203

>"I-I did NOT raise you to do that with Snow White's daughter, young lady!"
>"You're not the boss of me, MOM."
>"Raven Queen, you get right back here and unentwine those fingers THIS MINUTE!"
>"LOOK MA, BOTH HANDS!"
>"R-Raven, my mom is going to faint..."
>>
>>79022164
EAH is a awful place covered by sweetness.
Monster High is a cool place that looks spooky at first.
>>
>>79022164
Isn't 13 wishes arguably the best Monster High movie

take that into consideration.
>>
>>79022802
>Something, something, something, turns out that the real monster is man, the end.
>>
>>79022688
>children behave starts playing.
>>
Are there any new Apple/Raven fics? I've only read that one real good one, until that really stupid battle and preggers at the end
>>
>>79024701
Will post link later
>>
>>79024701
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4765895
>>
>>79022802
>Dexter is responsible for the school cursing of 2016
>>
>>79028322

More likely

>Dexter, on his way to cause the school cursing, gets cursed by Faybelle first, people only know about Faybelle's school cursing
>>
>>79028665
>When asked about this later, Ms. Faybelle Thorn replied "I did it for the lolz"
>>
>>79027575

It's kind of interesting. Archiveofourown appears to be the only good place to find any fics. Normally fanfiction.net's got a bit of everything, but most of the EAH stuff is r63 yaoi for some reason.
>>
>>79011819
Are you blind?
>>
>>79033054
Why yes...

Wait
>>
>>79012068
I swear to Grimm, Perrault, Andersen, Carroll and Collodi, after all they say to Raven after her Legacy Day's decision, if they don't call Apple out and easily forgive her, just because is her, she will have my eternal, immortal, hatred.
>>
>>79022802
>>79022164
>draculaura: Dracula turned me into a vamp
>Raven: that's cool, you see my friend over there? She literally wants me to poison her and put her into a coma.
>Apple: we can do it at lunch time. Sweetie.
>draculaura sweat drops
>>
>>79028665
>dexter can't even edge correctly.
>>
>>79035891

That'd be mighty hypocritical of Raven, seeing as her reaction to "You could have killed BOTH OF US by doing that!" was "yeah, but I didn't."
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.